Panem et Circenses - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Possibly because given the context of AM's interactions, it would be weird if they were all V/V. Also the points about AM's sketchy and unusual behavior are something to consider so an AM lynch could be worth pushing
her behavior hasn't been that off. stagg always goes after AM. if WZ is vill I am going pippy not AM
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Still think it's weird but if I've somehow earned post ignore status then I guess I'm back to lynch dolphin and we'll call today a failed experiment

Though you guys are welcome to see if there are any neato reactions that you find. I've got nelly and jboo reacting pretty villagey at least, Paws I'm ok with but not super confident in, MsP's posts about it made me feel squicky.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Day 3 I told myself I wouldn't use this gif Official Final Lynch Tally
Sporty (1) - Emmy
Emmy (1) - Barks
cubs (2) - AM, Sporty
AM (2) - cubs, Stagg
Nav () -
Paws () -
Stagg (1) - dolphin
dubz (7) - jboo, Paws, Pippy, Doggo, Lawpy, MsP, Navs
Barks () -
Pippy () -
Dolphin (1) - Dubz

15/15
lynch closed

giphy.gif

Check your votes!​
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad