Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ugh seriously? That's two wasted days in a row and there is already a majority~Due to lost discussion time and general confusion over getting used to the new forum style, Day 4 is extended til tomorrow ~
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Ugh seriously? That's two wasted days in a row and there is already a majority~Due to lost discussion time and general confusion over getting used to the new forum style, Day 4 is extended til tomorrow ~
What does cubs role reveal mean?
What does cubs role reveal mean?
Looks pretty Roman.![]()
Spartacus - Wikipedia
en.m.wikipedia.org
I think technically he was ThracianLooks pretty Roman.
I think technically he was Thracian
I can only change the page on my phone at the bottom?!?! What is this? This hurts my eyes.
Is your phone vomiting emoticons lol🤐😏🤔😏😍😊🤐
😡
seems like you should be able to find somebody to write a prescription for that around here... HypotheticallyIs your phone vomiting emoticons lol
~Would players like to extend today’s lynch into tomorrow due to site down time? Say so in role PM’s if you feel strongly one way or another~
Don't you have some reading glasses you can try?I cant even figure out how to read this crap. Where is my old school format option?????
What does cubs role reveal mean?
Man this iz hard to navigate
Lynch cubz
I knew youd come through eventually! Dont you have some clout on this side? Get me some Old School formatting going, could ya pal? 😀
I knew youd come through eventually! Dont you have some clout on this side? Get me some Old School formatting going, could ya pal? 😀
I cant even figure out how to read this crap. Where is my old school format option?????
Words and letters still work the same way, I promiseI cant even figure out how to read this crap. Where is my old school format option?????
Don't you have some reading glasses you can try?
Your old school complaining begs to differ... 😛Not that old yet!
Your old school complaining begs to differ... 😛
😉Pretty sure Im not the only one complaining but ill zip it![]()
********Wait what happened to the coffee emoticon??? @CoffeeQuestionMark is stunned! 😱
If you're getting a weird error, try clearing your cache and cookies - that apparently has been an issue for some other users.i cant login through my computer, so I have to do this through mobile!
When a wolf posts something on the thread that was meant to stay behind the curtain in wolf chathonest question...what is rojo? 😳
************Sorry everyone, trying to figure out the new site, but it's legitimately hurting my eyes/giving me a headache. Dark mode seems to be a bit better, but I need to step away for a bit before I get a full-blown migraine.

I want to look at lawper, MsP, and dolphin but haven’t had a chance to yet@Barkley13 if Emlady is lynched, who would be your next vote if she was a wolf? What if she is village?
Hmm ok. I think once you look at them, I'd like a direct answer to that questionI want to look at lawper, MsP, and dolphin but haven’t had a chance to yet
Click on your profile pic, then preferences, and your dark mode choice is in there somewhere************
Question: how does one switch to dark mode? I haven't been able to find the option
*************
Was this in response to anyone?Click on your profile pic, then preferences, and your dark mode choice is in there somewhere
Was this in response to anyone?
Oh, yup.Do you still have dubz on ignore?
@PippyPony can you or anyone else explain to me why Sporty? I can’t figure out how to ISO and I’m not gonna read 34 pages. I am historically not good at reading her and really my only feeling that’s notable is that people think her play is different/not showing up.
Well for starters, she has claimed that we're dumb for lynching her, but she has not even bothered to place a vote for anyone else. Does that seem like wolf hunting to you?@PippyPony can you or anyone else explain to me why Sporty? I can’t figure out how to ISO and I’m not gonna read 34 pages. I am historically not good at reading her and really my only feeling that’s notable is that people think her play is different/not showing up.
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.