You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Panem et Circenses - Game Thread
Started by Melchizedek
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I thought lawper subbed in for mpm???3. @mypetmoose
9. @Lawper
i really wish people would defend every once in a while
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
********I thought lawper subbed in for mpm???
Mod can't even keep his players straight, what kind of knock off WW game is this anyway? 😉
*******
You're leaving out @Ms ProcrastinatorI thought lawper subbed in for mpm???
Uuiuuuuughh it’s time
Contingency lynch Pips
Contingency lynch Pips
You're leaving out @Ms Procrastinator
I think I'm being confused with MPM
A. you didn't bold itUuiuuuuughh it’s time
Contingency lynch Pips
2. she revealed (kinda) and nobody claimed it against her
Contingency lynch pips
Sporty, what the actual ****
she did imply a PRSporty, what the actual ****
pipps, what are your thoughts on jboo voting you?
Are you KIDDING me.Uuiuuuuughh it’s time
Contingency lynch Pips
What the hell is wrong with everyone????
Say it with me, for the 5000th time:
My.role.is.on.the.thread.and.I.am.absolutely.positively.NOT.A.DAMN.WOLF.
jfc.
Lol I just saw itpipps, what are your thoughts on jboo voting you?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
She just peaced out from this whole game, this is on hershe did imply a PR
I'm just completely lost here
contingency lynch Ms P
I still think AM, Pippy, Stagg and jboozy are village though. I really don't see sketchy or wolfy things in their posts 😕
Wasnt jboo the one who picked up the "rojo" and got that whole ball rolling when no one else had cared to notice? Hmm..
Well, the way she was playing didn't give much to encourage me she was village...so now I'm just at a loss.
I'm trying to go back and find it, do you know when it was brought up??Wasnt jboo the one who picked up the "rojo" and got that whole ball rolling when no one else had cared to notice? Hmm..
yes, and WZ wanted pippy lynched for itI still think AM, Pippy, Stagg and jboozy are village though. I really don't see sketchy or wolfy things in their posts 😕
@emlady09^ this stuck out to me like a sore thumb. I may be crazy, but I think it may be a rojo
I'd be fine with a em, lawper, or MsP lynch tomorrow
Why?I'd be fine with a em, lawper, or MsP lynch tomorrow
yes, and WZ wanted pippy lynched for it
Idk I'm still lost even when reading WZ's posts. RIP Lawpy's reading skills
Also doesn't help that I'm still tired, sad, distracted and preoccupied by different things 🙁
I'd be fine with a em, lawper, or MsP lynch tomorrow
The Lawpy lynch would be sad but won't blame you. Although seeing how WZ and Sporty's lynches went, I'll get eviscerated if I go out in a similar manner so I'm kinda screwed.
I'll do my best to provide insights. Hopefully I'll have more time tomorrow.
although i'd appreciate some reasons as to why i'm sketch. fully admit that my play was suboptimal and I made mistakes
...so what?yes, and WZ wanted pippy lynched for it
Be very careful with your answer because my trigger finger is awfully twitchy right now
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Same reasons I have already said for you and lawpWhy?
MsP because of her ghosting and random lynch votes with no reasoning plus she hasn't answered my question
@johnnaboo I want an answer about why you are acting oblivious af
@Animal Midwife tell me why I shouldn't throw out all of my reads and vote for you? Where is the analysis?
You have sheeped other people almost every single day and it's not working, step it up
You have sheeped other people almost every single day and it's not working, step it up
Jboo is acting like a space cadet, and that combined with her freakout over me not voting in early game is making me side eye her hard right nowI still think AM, Pippy, Stagg and jboozy are village though. I really don't see sketchy or wolfy things in their posts 😕
Don't trust Stagg, good lord I should hope you know better than that by now.
Have people lost their marbles?
contingency lynch the booze
if that doesnt work then im going paws who has been acting stranger as the game progresses... whats with needing someone to vote for you? Looking back Im also curious how she seemingly joke lynched me to start the game and threw out those "statistics" about my % wolf/villager game ratio which has been established many times is meaningless, and no one seemed to call her out on that. The immediate cubs lynch could preemptively put the seed in other peoples subconscious even if she ultimately didnt stay on me, which it did and I was at the top of peoples lists for the first 2 days.
if that doesnt work then im going paws who has been acting stranger as the game progresses... whats with needing someone to vote for you? Looking back Im also curious how she seemingly joke lynched me to start the game and threw out those "statistics" about my % wolf/villager game ratio which has been established many times is meaningless, and no one seemed to call her out on that. The immediate cubs lynch could preemptively put the seed in other peoples subconscious even if she ultimately didnt stay on me, which it did and I was at the top of peoples lists for the first 2 days.
Contingency lynch Paws
No red on the board, and you're being weird tonight
No red on the board, and you're being weird tonight
Now would be the time for people to start sharing their ability info on the thread, btw. If another double kill happens, we're likely damn close to lylo.
You might be safer sharing it than you think, given the only data point I have at the moment.
You might be safer sharing it than you think, given the only data point I have at the moment.
feels because I came on D1 to anounce I was around is suddenly sketch? D1 post have seem to be very vague by everyone because there isn't much substance to go off of. Again, I went for Zig due to her behavior (which I now know is who she plays). I've already stated this.Lynch emlady
Started getting feels yesterday when she came on, posted one post saying she was here and asking what people wanted, and then disappearing again. Her two long posts don’t say much about her reads and seem to be asking questions, bringing up things that have already been addressed, or just commenting on things that have happened without saying thoughts on it.
Why wouldn't I find the people on my lynch sketchy? It gives me reason to look into them more closely. Considering I think mutt's lynch was 60-80% v/v, unfortunately. I bet you one of y'all or more on my lynch is leaning more wolf than others. At this moment that leaves you, Stagg, and Pippy. I need to collect my thoughts before I make accusations of who think is wolf.Lynch em
Same reasons as yesterday plus didn’t like how the people she finds sketchy are only the people who voted for her yesterday
You're an idiot. Talk to me when you remember how to read.
No, just no. Inactivity was not the only reason this was sketch and that is not the only reason I gave. Did everyone suddenly forget how to freaking read?
I feel like I'm taking crazy pills.
Nav said that's why I voted for Em yesterday so I feel you on this
Your most recent reasoning for voting lawperMy next vote would probably be lawper because I feel like he hasn't really taken a strong stance on anything even though I know he usually has strong opinions and he's been backtracking a bit when called out
Same reasons I have already said for you and lawp
MsP because of her ghosting and random lynch votes with no reasoning plus she hasn't answered my question
So your reasons for voting myself or lawper* haven't evolved much.. .got anything else?
*just stating a fact that happens to include lawper.
in a game of 20, there would be 3-4 wolves, is this correct?
Don't trust Stagg, good lord I should hope you know better than that by now.
What?!? I'm the most trustworthy player to ever play this game!!!
You can eliminate me from this list.At this moment that leaves you, Stagg, and Pippy. I need to collect my thoughts before I make accusations of who think is wolf.
To start with, I said that on day two and considering how many posts there were, there was definitely substance to go off of. You posted long posts of quotes that made it look like you were saying a lot but they didn't actually say anything. No idea what the bolded is about because I never said anything about you voting for ziggy.feels because I came on D1 to anounce I was around is suddenly sketch? D1 post have seem to be very vague by everyone because there isn't much substance to go off of. Again, I went for Zig due to her behavior (which I now know is who she plays). I've already stated this.
Okay but you said the only people on your wolfy leans were the people that voted for you. Like it's different if you had thought other people were sketchy or if you thought the three of us were sketchy for other reasons but that just seems retaliatory.Why wouldn't I find the people on my lynch sketchy? It gives me reason to look into them more closely. Considering I think mutt's lynch was 60-80% v/v, unfortunately. I bet you one of y'all or more on my lynch is leaning more wolf than others. At this moment that leaves you, Stagg, and Pippy. I need to collect my thoughts before I make accusations of who think is wolf.
Uh how much were my reasons for lawper supposed to change in a few hours? And my reasons for you have evolved, moving you more wolfy.So your reasons for voting myself or lawper* haven't evolved much..
We can add how one of your reasons for voting sporty was her being defensive when you were also very defensive the other night if you want. Or the fishing but I think that one might've been a noob mistake.got anything else?
Probably. I would put it at likely 4, or 3 with option for convert.in a game of 20, there would be 3-4 wolves, is this correct?
You can eliminate me from this list.
what are you thinking about Barks and Stagg?
Explain where this is coming from? And which day are you talking about?Considering I think mutt's lynch was 60-80% v/v, unfortunately.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I don't know, i am currently reevaluating literally everyone.what are you thinking about Barks and Stagg?
I listed my full reads in order last night, you can get a sense from there if you need an immediate answer.
I'm just going to keep tagging you until you come back and take your vote off of me@johnnaboo I want an answer about why you are acting oblivious af
@Animal Midwife tell me why I shouldn't throw out all of my reads and vote for you? Where is the analysis?
You have sheeped other people almost every single day and it's not working, step it up
Alright. Let's get it out of your system. Where have I sheeped?
I'm too tired for this tonight though, I just had to do a huge financial aid application tonight and that **** is depressing as all get out. If someone is thinking about protecting me, I can promise I'll be a better villager tomorrow, but also your efforts are probably better spent elsewhere.
How about my vote today?Alright. Let's get it out of your system. Where have I sheeped?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 97K
