You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Panem et Circenses - Game Thread
Started by Melchizedek
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I'll switch back if it ends up closeAlthough can we just lynch mspro and go with it cause idk what shes doing and shes like a woof trying to cruise through while village is drowning in paranoia
easy come, easy goI'll switch back if it ends up close
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ill start the second.
unlynch jboo
lynch AM
Wolves need a mislynch, you yourself are bringing it up, then you cast suspicion on village leaning people like myself, even after knowing I have a highly likely village role. Unless village is really really bad, theres gotta be a wolf somewhere on the D1/D2 ziggy/mutts lynch and you conveniently qualify for both. Youre also the only one of the 3 people remaining from my original suspect list.
The MsP thing seems way too easy and opportunistic. I think village should at least put some pressure on AM and see how the votes start changing later.
I'm right, aren't I?
Sorry AM it feels wrong
unlynch MsP
Lynch Stagg
Why? I mean, I'm cool with Stagg to but I'd really like to keep it to just two wagons.
really not liking your votes and thoughts this game, AM
I don't mean that personally, just that something feels really really off
it does feel like you're wandering, and not backed up well like you usually do
What do you mean?
i moved backWhy? I mean, I'm cool with Stagg to but I'd really like to keep it to just two wagons.
I'll give you all a secret piece of information. If there are 4 wolves left, then you're already at Lylo. I wonder how I know that 🤔
Hm. I often wonder that too.
Stagg, I don't care what you're saying. I'm still coming after you tomorrow.
Day 5 More bloodshed! Unofficial Lynch Tally
MsP (5) - Stagg, Lawpy, AM, Doggo, Paws
jboo () -
AM (2) - jboo, cubs
Paws () -
Stagg (1) - dolphin
Doggo (1) - Barks
9/10
lynch close in 7 hours
MsP (5) - Stagg, Lawpy, AM, Doggo, Paws
jboo () -
AM (2) - jboo, cubs
Paws () -
Stagg (1) - dolphin
Doggo (1) - Barks
9/10
lynch close in 7 hours
Stagg, I don't care what you're saying. I'm still coming after you tomorrow.
It's cool, you'll just be hurting whatever affiliation you are ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
It's cool, you'll just be hurting whatever affiliation you are ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯
How are you doing?
Is nobody else gonna point out how weird Paws is being?
Is nobody else gonna point out how weird Paws is being?
Everyone is being weird. Would you like to join us? I'll share my popcorn.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Join you guys in being weird? I'm pretty normal so.... but seriously what the heck is even going on here?
@StayingPositive2017 ? What's with asking people to lynch you?
It's cool, you'll just be hurting whatever affiliation you are ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯
How are you doing?
The @capri1722 with 2 Capri Suns is currently perplexed
Lynch Paws
Lynch @StayingPositive2017
@Ms Procrastinator do you remember that I asked you something yesterday or do you want me to ask you again
What?@Ms Procrastinator do you remember that I asked you something yesterday or do you want me to ask you again
@Ms ProcrastinatorThis stuck out to me when I was looking at MsP because I've never heard her say anything about this before.
@Ms Procrastinator find anything recently when looking at dead people?
It's part of my role. Mel thinks he's funny lol@StayingPositive2017 ? What's with asking people to lynch you?
Thanks for the vote by the way. Why shouldn't we Lynch you?
It's this tactic that I came up with when I started playing WW that if I looked at the people who died at night did and whose lynch they were on during the day and who were lynching them then I'd find some connection. That hasn't really worked though except for grebes last game, but I also thought she was wolfy because she was nice to me the previous game and snapped at me out of nowhere in the game we were playing.
It's part of my role. Mel thinks he's funny lol
Thanks for the vote by the way. Why shouldn't we Lynch you?
I'm a lousy player but I'm not a wolf
Neither am I. Who else should we be lynchingI'm a lousy player but I'm not a wolf
Lawpy hasn't been playing right since he got here. I figured since he was a spectator before he got here he would have brought something to the table. He's not playing like Lawpy.
It's this tactic that I came up with when I started playing WW that if I looked at the people who died at night did and whose lynch they were on during the day and who were lynching them then I'd find some connection. That hasn't really worked though except for grebes last game, but I also thought she was wolfy because she was nice to me the previous game and snapped at me out of nowhere in the game we were playing.
This is NKA (night kill analysis) which is frequently talked about. It is occasionally useful but is oftentimes a shaky way to wolf-hunt because there is so much WIFOM involved most of the time. I'll use the speed game I wolfed in as an example:
D1 someone called me out for being sketchy wolfy and I killed them that night. The next day people thought it was really sketchy that the person who called me out died, and I responded "why would I do that, it would put way too much spotlight on me", so they let me live. However, D2 someone else still believed I was sketch and tried to get me lynched, so I killed them N2. Again, everyone said it was really sketchy and my response was that someone was obviously trying to frame me, and people bought it. So I looked sketchy because of the NK, then I argued that I would be stupid to put that kind of spotlight on myself, but someone argued that it would actually be a good move because it would be stupid to put that kind of spotlight on myself and so people would believe I didn't do it, and round and round we go.
So trying to use NKA can sometimes help if you can discern a pattern, but I think it's pretty unreliable unless you have some kind of mod confirmed info to help back the argument up. More experienced players can comment if they like, but this is the general mantra I've heard here so far with an example. After playing for a while I'm agreeing with the unreliability of NKA more and more simply because there's too much WIFOM and too many "what ifs" most of the time.
Day 5 More bloodshed! Official Lynch Tally
MsP (5) - Stagg, Lawpy, AM, Doggo, Paws
jboo () -
AM (2) - jboo, cubs
Paws (1) - Ms Pro
Stagg (1) - dolphin
Doggo (1) - Barks
10/10
@Ms Procrastinator you are in the lead!
lynch close in ~3.5 hours
MsP (5) - Stagg, Lawpy, AM, Doggo, Paws
jboo () -
AM (2) - jboo, cubs
Paws (1) - Ms Pro
Stagg (1) - dolphin
Doggo (1) - Barks
10/10
@Ms Procrastinator you are in the lead!
lynch close in ~3.5 hours
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
********
😴
********
😴
********
If y'all care it might be mylo and there should be only two wagons.
This is all you have? I can understand feeling like you’re playing poorly because I feel that way 90% of the time. But if you’re truly not a wolf I’d try and defend better than this, more reads would probably help. Some might say a role name/ability reveal. And some people say that doesn’t help so I mean that’s a personal choice. But I definitely think some concrete game thoughts could help. Unless you’re a wolf then ya know disregard.Lawpy hasn't been playing right since he got here. I figured since he was a spectator before he got here he would have brought something to the table. He's not playing like Lawpy.
I don’t really want to vote for you. So would you rather me move or someone else. Because I do care but I’m not going to vote for you.If y'all care it might be mylo and there should be only two wagons.
I don’t really want to vote for you. So would you rather me move or someone else. Because I do care but I’m not going to vote for you.
Unless the can be a consensus on who the second wagon is, I'd like every to group together. The fact that half the half roster is spilt between 4 other candidates with silence is problematic.
Fine
Unlynch doggo
Lynch MsP
Unlynch doggo
Lynch MsP
I'm still waiting thoI'm vanilla
With the wolfie there a tie for the top three, I'm getting feels about all of them. I'll go back and refind my reasons, but that'll have to be later in the day when I get to those.
Dolph and jboo because I haven't noticed a whole lot of sketch coming from them, besides when jboo pointed out the rojo. I will go back and reread through parts of the thread, again that'll be later in the day when I have time to sit down and go through it
Do you not want to vote MsP?I don’t really want to vote for you. So would you rather me move or someone else. Because I do care but I’m not going to vote for you.
***********
...it turns out there aren't a lot of bored/sleepy gladiator gifs. Pretend this is a bored/sleepy spectator, mmk?
***********
...it turns out there aren't a lot of bored/sleepy gladiator gifs. Pretend this is a bored/sleepy spectator, mmk?
***********
No I could vote there I was hoping to hear more from her before moving my vote. But since as of now it doesn’t look like it’s happening. Even though I also don’t like that she isn’t really here with such a massive amount of votes on her but whatevs I guess.Do you not want to vote MsP?
Unlynch stagg
Lynch Ms. P
Day 5 More bloodshed! Official Lynch Tally
MsP (7) - Stagg, Lawpy, AM, Doggo, Paws, Barks, Dolphin
jboo () -
AM (2) - jboo, cubs
Paws (1) - Ms Pro
Stagg () -
Doggo () -
10/10
@Ms Procrastinator you are in the lead!
lynch close in 1 hour
MsP (7) - Stagg, Lawpy, AM, Doggo, Paws, Barks, Dolphin
jboo () -
AM (2) - jboo, cubs
Paws (1) - Ms Pro
Stagg () -
Doggo () -
10/10
@Ms Procrastinator you are in the lead!
lynch close in 1 hour
She was hereNo I could vote there I was hoping to hear more from her before moving my vote. But since as of now it doesn’t look like it’s happening. Even though I also don’t like that she isn’t really here with such a massive amount of votes on her but whatevs I guess.
Unlynch stagg
Lynch Ms. P
I realize hence why I said here more. I responded to a post of hers hoping she’d come back but hasn’t. That’s what I’m referring to.She was here
@Melchizedek , get us some action up in here. Do I need start bringing cows to the colosseum???
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm sorry did I just hear you say "Mel please kill everyone?"@Melchizedek , get us some action up in here. Do I need start bringing cows to the colosseum???
I can do that
I'm sorry did I just hear you say "Mel please kill everyone?"
I can do that
I mean, that would be a victory for me, so I would strongly approve.
I mean, that would be a victory for me, so I would strongly approve.
What do you mean by that stagg?
*****************************I'm sorry did I just hear you say "Mel please kill everyone?"
I can do that
He's third party. We need to kill a wolf though.What do you mean by that stagg?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 98K