You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Panem et Circenses - Game Thread
Started by Melchizedek
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
What do you mean by that stagg?
Should be obvious, but I'll clarify. My only win condition is to make it to endgame and since I'm neutral I can win with wolves or village. I've spilled all this on thread because at this point it would be stupid for village to lynch a neutral player because you're wasting a lynch. It would also be stupid for wolves to kill a neutral player since killing me wouldn't count towards parity and would just be giving village an extra free lynch.
So I have no reason to hide anything anymore, including the fact that I'm not even wolf-hunting anymore, lol.
@Ms Procrastinator you gonna reveal or are we just lynching you as is?
Or @Ms Procrastinator could start her wolf brag if she's a wolf if she's a wolf. Cuz it looks like this is going to happen and this is kind of boring...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm Brutus Pera. I'm a watcher.Or @Ms Procrastinator could start her wolf brag if she's a wolf if she's a wolf. Cuz it looks like this is going to happen and this is kind of boring...
I watched AM the first night and no-one was by her tent.
I watched cubs the second night and someone walked by his tent.
I watched pippy the third night and someone did something funny to her.
I watched barks last night and someone walked by his tent.
Unlynch Paws I don't know what your weird lynch thing is get someone else to lynch you. Lynch AM
I'm Brutus Pera. I'm a watcher.
I watched AM the first night and no-one was by her tent.
I watched cubs the second night and someone walked by his tent.
I watched pippy the third night and someone did something funny to her.
I watched barks last night and someone walked by his tent.
What nights?
~Lynch Closed~
She says what nights...What nights?
It's right in front of you. N1-4 in that orderWhat nights?
********¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯
r u ok
********
Dude. Gotta reveal that **** sooner.I'm Brutus Pera. I'm a watcher.
I watched AM the first night and no-one was by her tent.
I watched cubs the second night and someone walked by his tent.
I watched pippy the third night and someone did something funny to her.
I watched barks last night and someone walked by his tent.
********
r u ok
********
do i look okay
I'm Brutus Pera. I'm a watcher.
I watched AM the first night and no-one was by her tent.
I watched cubs the second night and someone walked by his tent.
I watched pippy the third night and someone did something funny to her.
I watched barks last night and someone walked by his tent.
No one interacted with me N2
***************************do i look okay
You look like some Pokémon that I have not seen before, so I am guessing you are doing pretty okay?
No one interacted with me last night eitherNo one interacted with me N2
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
*******
******
******
***************************
You look like some Pokémon that I have not seen before, so I am guessing you are doing pretty okay?
You don't know about the wonders of vulpix? 🙁
You don't know about the wonders of vulpix? 🙁
******************
What vulpix where a green kimono?!
The power of Vulpix compels you... The power of Vulpix compels you
******************
What vulpix where a green kimono?!
One that isn't indecent.
****************************
I'd start worrying if I was you guys😉
******************************
I'd start worrying if I was you guys😉
******************************
Oh my gosh, I can't believe they're actually buying my claim. And they actually keep bandwagoning on villagers. This so ridiculous. So AM, who should we kill tonight?
Psssyyyyyyyyyyyych!
Psssyyyyyyyyyyyych!
Not like your last oneOne that isn't indecent.
***********************
Dubz, who should we kill off tonight as the lone wolves? It’s really cool that we both come up village on death and can kill from the grave
Dubz, who should we kill off tonight as the lone wolves? It’s really cool that we both come up village on death and can kill from the grave
Also, here's one of those pics @ziggyandjazzy requested 😉
*********************************************************************
The water's fine
*************************************************************************
The water's fine
*************************************************************************
staggikarp plz
Public announcement: My initial google was "nude zoidberg" and there were no images but asked me if I wanted to turn safesearch off. I did. I do not recommend it...
************************************************
Do I get sent off to death chat anytime soon, or do I just hang?
************************************************
Do I get sent off to death chat anytime soon, or do I just hang?
************************************************
I hope you were off your government computer 😱Public announcement: My initial google was "nude zoidberg" and there were no images but asked me if I wanted to turn safesearch off. I did. I do not recommend it...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
*********I hope you were off your government computer 😱
Off-theme modbandoment!

**********
Day 5 More bloodshed! Official Final Lynch Tally
MsP (7) - Stagg, Lawpy, AM, Doggo, Paws, Barks, Dolphin
jboo () -
AM (3) - jboo, cubs, Ms Pro
Paws () -
Stagg () -
Doggo () -
10/10
@Ms Procrastinator you are in the lead!
lynch closed
MsP (7) - Stagg, Lawpy, AM, Doggo, Paws, Barks, Dolphin
jboo () -
AM (3) - jboo, cubs, Ms Pro
Paws () -
Stagg () -
Doggo () -
10/10
@Ms Procrastinator you are in the lead!
lynch closed
Check your votes
Fight Number 5
How could we resurrect the games without resurrecting the father of the games himself? His will detailed the first munera, a fight to honor the dead, which set in motion a series of events that culminated in the deaths of many, the entertainment of more, and the grandest feat of all, the building of the coliseum. But today, some recognized his cruelty and the understood the senseless violence his actions had wrought on generations of innocent victims. They called for his head, for him to face the same evils his will imposed on others. He was given a rusty sword and pushed into the arena. His head held high, he faced his attackers head on, without fear, because he knew his bloody legacy would still live on. As he bled from multiple slashes and stab wounds, he smirked and pointed to one of the warriors.
"You think I would die without just a LITTLE more bloodshed in my name?"
The warrior he pointed at was a truly rare sight. One of very few female gladiatrices of history. She was not enslaved into this life. No. She CHOSE the arena. No traditional gladiator school would train her, so she sought out private tutors to teach her the ways of combat. Shrouded in mystery, but not a gladiatrix to be taken lightly. When the monster pointed at her, her body was wracked with sudden pain. She could feel the agony and despair of all the gladiators who came before her, and all those that came after. She could only bear but a moment of this torture, before collapsing to the ground, dead.9. @Ms Procrastinator - Brutus Pera - Wolf & Death Link
3. @Lawper - Amazon - Villager & Challenger
Roster:
1. @Animal Midwife
2. @Barkley13
4. @dolphin106258
10. @johnnaboo
11. @Doggo Labs
15. @cubsrule4e
17. @Stagg737
18. @StayingPositive2017
5. @ziggyandjazzy - Bear - Villager
13. @SARdoghandler - Verus- Villager & Mason
12. @muttmanager - Crixus - Villager
8. @Dinashadow - Flamma - Villager & Vigilante
16. @genny - Elephant - Villager
7. @WildZoo - Spiculus - Villager
20. @Navilly - Tetraites - Villager
14. @SportPonies - Lion - Villager & Night Kill Avoidance
6. @emlady09 - Atilius/Mars - Villager & Protector
19. @PippyPony - Priscus - Villager & Mason
9. @Ms Procrastinator - Brutus Pera - Wolf & Death Link
3. @Lawper - Amazon - Villager & Challenger
13. @SARdoghandler - Verus- Villager & Mason
12. @muttmanager - Crixus - Villager
8. @Dinashadow - Flamma - Villager & Vigilante
16. @genny - Elephant - Villager
7. @WildZoo - Spiculus - Villager
20. @Navilly - Tetraites - Villager
14. @SportPonies - Lion - Villager & Night Kill Avoidance
6. @emlady09 - Atilius/Mars - Villager & Protector
19. @PippyPony - Priscus - Villager & Mason
9. @Ms Procrastinator - Brutus Pera - Wolf & Death Link
3. @Lawper - Amazon - Villager & Challenger
It is now Night 5. Night Closes at 1000 EDT
What do either of those roles mean?
Contingency lynch doggo
Wolves, please do the right thing and make Almighty Spartacus your NK choice to end things. (If Stagg's claims are real then its over, right?)
What do either of those roles mean?
Found this result on MafiaWiki for "challenger".
Duel Mafia - MafiaWiki
"Once a player challenges his opponent, all other players will vote to lynch either the challenger or his opponent. The loser will be lynched, and the cycle continues again. Commonly all players are forced to vote, which allows for more opportunities to analyze voting patterns."
Couldn't find death link but looks like vengeful?
Ohh that's interesting and very fitting for the theme"Once a player challenges his opponent, all other players will vote to lynch either the challenger or his opponent. The loser will be lynched, and the cycle continues again. Commonly all players are forced to vote, which allows for more opportunities to analyze voting patterns."
********************
Just as when we nailed a wolf, down goes the Lawpy 🙁
Good luck village
********************
Just as when we nailed a wolf, down goes the Lawpy 🙁
Good luck village
********************
Okay so in my slightly rational but mostly paranoid brain it’s AM, and Barks. I am all over the place in my brain but this is where I’m at. Feel free to argue or disagree. But if the game isn’t over already this is where I’m at.
So is anyone interested in my actions? No? Okay, I'll just go take more nude photos...
Oh yes I am. This is me officially asking since we all had to wait around for that.So is anyone interested in my actions? No? Okay, I'll just go take more nude photos...
So is anyone interested in my actions? No? Okay, I'll just go take more nude photos...

******
Harrumph
For the record, this is not what it looks like...
******
Not like it really matters you were basically a wolf anyways. Didn’t help village in the slightest.So is anyone interested in my actions? No? Okay, I'll just go take more nude photos...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
But I like to think I was only half wrong in trusting himNot like it really matters you were basically a wolf anyways. Didn’t help village in the slightest.
Not like it really matters you were basically a wolf anyways. Didn’t help village in the slightest.
Hey, I tried early on. I can't help it that everyone bandwagoned every day after the second lynch...
Anyway, my ability is that I got to choose 3 nights to switch 2 players' night results.
N1: Switched AM and Mutts.
N3: Switched Barks and EM
N4: Switched Paws and Pippy
I'll let everyone figure things out from there.
........was pippy not supposed to die?N4: Switched Paws and Pippy
........was pippy not supposed to die?
I'm pretty sure she was. From what I was told the actual actions don't get switched, just the results. The example I used and was told was correct was that if AM had killed SAR then Mutts would have gotten results that said "you successfully killed SAR" or something like that. It wouldn't change how the actions were performed or who they were performed on, just who got the results. So when I switched your and EM's results, you were told you protected Pippy (if I'm remembering correctly) because EM actually did that.
At least that's how I've interpreted it.
********************So is anyone interested in my actions? No? Okay, I'll just go take more nude photos...
I am interested in half of your statement, and have no interest in your actions in this game 😛 (I recall you being a guy, if you are a girl, I am sorry I made this joke)
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 97K