Panem et Circenses - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Before I get out of control on vacation I’m going to lynch ziggy for reasons described in previous post. By no means a final vote but it’s the only read I have so far and I want something on the books in case I get side tracked and miss close. (Jazzy is so cute though!)
 
Unofficial Day 1 First Blood Official Lynch Tally
Cubs (1) - Paws
Genny () -
Dina (1) - Barks
AM () -
Paws (1) - Nav
Stagg (1) - mutts
Barks () -
mpm () -
ziggy (5) - mpm, AM, jboo, Doggo, cubs
Mutts (1) - genny
Sporty (1) - Stagg
Pippy (1) - ZJ

12/20 Voting
Lynch closes in ~4 hrs

giphy.gif
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If ziggys village, I think there’s a wolf on her lynch. While I think she’s sketchy this game, I’m usually wrong about her so idk
 
I’m not trying to make you feel bad. I’m trying to figure out what the heck you’re doing. Why did you vote for Pip? What seems wolfy about her so far?
I know you aren't but you're the mom I need to give me a kick in the butt. Idk what I'm doing. Clearly something wrong. I voted for her because of the fluff and bc I don't trust her.
 
Clearly everyone's just going to be a sheeple to AM *yawn*

I HIGHLY suggest you look elsewhere.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Unofficial Day 1 First Blood Official Lynch Tally
Cubs () -
Genny () -
Dina (1) - Barks
AM () -
Paws (1) - Nav
Stagg (1) - mutts
Barks () -
mpm () -
ziggy (5) - mpm, AM, jboo, Doggo, cubs
Mutts (1) - genny
Sporty (1) - Stagg
Pippy (1) - ZJ
Doggo (1) - paws

12/20 Voting
Lynch closes in ~3 hrs

giphy.gif
 
Could be any of you. I’m leaning more toward jboo or doggo

I agree with this. Doggo feels like she's sheeping a bit too much. I know it's only her second game but I'm not liking the thought progression so far. Nothing solid on Jboo right now and wouldn't vote there yet, but keeping an eye on her. Navi is actually coming across as trying to direct the game a bit too much for an SDN noob. Lots of interesting ideas and observation that I think can be used as false justifications. Again, wouldn't vote there yet because it's her first game and I'd like to see more, but keeping an eye on her. Paws is actually sketching me out a little bit. Pips was initially but I'm feeling a little better as the day goes on.

I also don't really see what everyone else is with Ziggy. She's an aggressive player that gets defensive really easily and has always done this despite vets telling her it's a bad idea. She seems like pretty normal Ziggy to me...

I'm going to stay on Sporty for now until she checks in, but I'm not opposed to a Doggo lynch right now either.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
While I still think my vote is sound, since it hasn't picked up traction, time to apply pressure to another person that is not Ziggy.

#######lynch stagg########
don't remember much in the way of contributions, so would like to hear them talk more.
 
Dunno. Sounds like no one is going to listen to me at this point so :shrug:

Maybe one of the half a dozen people who has posted nothing or nearly nothing and is impossible to analyze? Idk, worth a shot
##unlynch pip lynch sporty###

Is Stagg not sketching you out anymore?
 
I agree with this. Doggo feels like she's sheeping a bit too much. I know it's only her second game but I'm not liking the thought progression so far. Nothing solid on Jboo right now and wouldn't vote there yet, but keeping an eye on her. Navi is actually coming across as trying to direct the game a bit too much for an SDN noob. Lots of interesting ideas and observation that I think can be used as false justifications. Again, wouldn't vote there yet because it's her first game and I'd like to see more, but keeping an eye on her. Paws is actually sketching me out a little bit. Pips was initially but I'm feeling a little better as the day goes on.

I also don't really see what everyone else is with Ziggy. She's an aggressive player that gets defensive really easily and has always done this despite vets telling her it's a bad idea. She seems like pretty normal Ziggy to me...

I'm going to stay on Sporty for now until she checks in, but I'm not opposed to a Doggo lynch right now either.

Why would you move off Sporty the second she checks in?
 
While I still think my vote is sound, since it hasn't picked up traction, time to apply pressure to another person that is not Ziggy.

#######lynch stagg########
don't remember much in the way of contributions, so would like to hear them talk more.

Do you have another reason or did you miss my post a few minutes ago?

I like the stagg Lynch also
Unlynch doggo
Lynch stagg

Why?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was wondering since you're voting with him now.
Yeah and?
People do this all the time. He's also the only one voting for someone who has contributed nothing and if I'm trying to make a counterwagpn I should do it on someone else who has another vote bc like again, no one is listening to me.