PCOM Place to Stay

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

polo8250

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have an interview November 12th and am looking for a hotel that isn't too expensive and that is near the school. The invitation didn't provide any to choose from:eek:

Members don't see this ad.

my place.

Oh you said close by....

Well I'm closer to PCOM than you are...

:rolleyes:

:p lol, yeah you may be closer than I am but somehow I don' t think you are close enough :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey,
I would think the Holiday Inn would be your best bet. You can practically walk to PCOM if you wanted. The other places to stay would be the Sheraton and Adams Mark hotel which are pretty pricey. Hope that helps!

Polo,

I was wondering, when was your application complete? It would help me out, thanks.

The Hilton Hotel on City Ave (4200 City Ave) and the Adam's Mark hotel (City Ave and Monument Rd) are within 1-2 blocks from PCOM. A little further away (an additional few blocks) there is the Holiday Inn (4100 Presidential Blvd)

Not sure about their prices though. Call them to see if they have any discount rooms. Or you may try online through hotels.com or hotwire.com

You can also stay in hotels in center city (downtown) or near the airport and take a taxi to PCOM

good luck

Adam's Mark Hotel - (215) 581-5000 / fax: (215) 581-5069
Hilton City Ave - (215) 879-4000
Holiday Inn City Line - (215) 477-0200

Thanks for your help group_theory and venus0206. You have been very helpful:) I will be calling the hotels tonight or tomorrow.

I am really excited about going to Philly but I wish I could stay there longer to check out the city:p

Originally posted by indymed
Polo,

I was wondering, when was your application complete? It would help me out, thanks.

Hi indymed,
They sent me a letter saying my app was complete on Sept 30th. They sent the invite Oct 15 or 17th I think (I don't have it on me)
:)