You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Peter Pan WW Sign-ups and Game Thread
Started by PrincessButterCup
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
### rng lynch imavet ###
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lynch Trilt
Baby's first lynch tally - please double-check your votes!
MJ(0)-
Kaydub(2)- aloha, kam
Aloha(4)- dy, ROfapJO, Sandy, Kdubs
Rojo(1)-Jil
Genny(2)- caitercat, kata
BBC(2)- genny, trilt
Kam(1)- vethed
Gwen(1)- guis
Guis(3)- DVMD, 1dog, BSC
VMH(1)- AM
AM(2)- Gewn
BSC(1)- MQ
Jil(2)- HTML, imavet
HTML(1)- kcoughli
Imavet(1)- RM
Trilt(1)- hayley
24/25 reporting
MJ(0)-
Kaydub(2)- aloha, kam
Aloha(4)- dy, ROfapJO, Sandy, Kdubs
Rojo(1)-Jil
Genny(2)- caitercat, kata
BBC(2)- genny, trilt
Kam(1)- vethed
Gwen(1)- guis
Guis(3)- DVMD, 1dog, BSC
VMH(1)- AM
AM(2)- Gewn
BSC(1)- MQ
Jil(2)- HTML, imavet
HTML(1)- kcoughli
Imavet(1)- RM
Trilt(1)- hayley
24/25 reporting
Last edited:
Lynch guis
Tie ball game? Oh that would be sweet!
What time is close again? 7:30 Pacific?
Yup!What time is close again? 7:30 Pacific?
Unlynch Rojo
Lynch Guis
I'm not down with ties for the most part.
Lynch Guis
I'm not down with ties for the most part.
No, BSC voted for you making it a tie. Now it is a tie again.I had 3 and aloha had 4...it wasnt tied but now it is tied...right?
Unlynch Gwen lynch aloha for self pres and to make it not a tie
They're doing that thing where they edit in new lynch votes to the old tally. BSC was the third vote for Guis, so wasn't a tie yet - I was confused also.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I posted right after the tally so Dev just added it. It's 5 Aloha 4 Guis now with your vote changes now.
Oh I don't like that. Sorry I accidentally created a tie. I'll leave it as it is now.They're doing that thing where they edit in new lynch votes to the old tally. BSC was the third vote for Guis, so wasn't a tie yet - I was confused also.
Oh I don't like that. Sorry I accidentally created a tie. I'll leave it as it is now.
It's cool, I thought it was confusing too 🙂
I have shown my ability to someone, with mod proof of what my ability is, and they know my role. I'm a villager, and hopefully they will check in and can confirm.
Just over 1 hour remaining . . .
Yes. Obviously not 100%, but I am fairly certain that the Aloha lynch is misplaced.
I have shown my ability to someone, with mod proof of what my ability is, and they know my role. I'm a villager, and hopefully they will check in and can confirm.
To clarify- they can confirm that they know my ability, that's all that they have mod evidence for. But it's a villager ability and my role name is def villager. And people can seer me to their hearts content.
••lynch Jil••
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
Mods can we have an updated tally? On mobile it is showing it on previous pages and It makes it hard
••••unlynch kaydubs, lynch Guis••••
Sorry, just self pres. [emoji53]
Sorry, just self pres. [emoji53]
I'll get a new tally posted. It will take a minute
••••unlynch kaydubs, lynch Guis••••
Sorry, just self pres. [emoji53]
Understood!
But, I'm Mr. Darling. I didn't really want to role reveal on D1 (again...), but please don't lynch me!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yep, I edited BSC's vote in rather than make a new post because she posted right after the tally and there weren't really any other new votes/waffles coming in for a while after that. I'll try to limit the tally-edits to avoid confusion.I posted right after the tally so Dev just added it. It's 5 Aloha 4 Guis now with your vote changes now.
Why make a tie? Usually not a good move for the village
I believe Aloha well enough for now. Happy to switch to someone else if the numbers are there, no personal feels for you or anything. Better to press someone around and aware they're in the lead to defend than to leave a useless vote on a one-off and let someone get lynched who's given a defense that's, to me, satisfying enough for D1.
Lynch HTML
If no one posts while I'm typing this, it should be accurate . . .
BBC (2) - genny, Trilt
HTML (1) - KCough
Kam (1) - vetmed
Trilt (1) - Hayley
BSC (1) - morninq
Guis (6) - 1dog, BSC, Jil, Aloha, Gwen
vetmed (1) - Animalwife
Jil (3) - HTML, ImA, BBC
Genny (2) - Caiter, Kata
Gwen (1) - DVMD
Kaydubs (1) - Kam
Aloha (5) - Dy, Rojo, Sandstorm, Guis, Kaydubs
ImA (1) - RM
BBC (2) - genny, Trilt
HTML (1) - KCough
Kam (1) - vetmed
Trilt (1) - Hayley
BSC (1) - morninq
Guis (6) - 1dog, BSC, Jil, Aloha, Gwen
vetmed (1) - Animalwife
Jil (3) - HTML, ImA, BBC
Genny (2) - Caiter, Kata
Gwen (1) - DVMD
Kaydubs (1) - Kam
Aloha (5) - Dy, Rojo, Sandstorm, Guis, Kaydubs
ImA (1) - RM
~30 minutes to go . . .
orly? 😵unlynch AM, lynch guise, I have reason to not believe her role claim
Unlynch html
Lynch guis
sorry peas
BBC (2) - genny, Trilt
HTML ( )
Kam (1) - vetmed
Trilt (1) - Hayley
BSC (1) - morninq
Guis (7) - 1dog, BSC, Jil, Aloha, Gwen, KCough
vetmed (1) - Animalwife
Jil (3) - HTML, ImA, BBC
Genny (2) - Caiter, Kata
Gwen (1) - DVMD
Kaydubs (1) - Kam
Aloha (5) - Dy, Rojo, Sandstorm, Guis, Kaydubs
ImA (1) - RM
HTML ( )
Kam (1) - vetmed
Trilt (1) - Hayley
BSC (1) - morninq
Guis (7) - 1dog, BSC, Jil, Aloha, Gwen, KCough
vetmed (1) - Animalwife
Jil (3) - HTML, ImA, BBC
Genny (2) - Caiter, Kata
Gwen (1) - DVMD
Kaydubs (1) - Kam
Aloha (5) - Dy, Rojo, Sandstorm, Guis, Kaydubs
ImA (1) - RM
unlynch AM, lynch guise, I have reason to not believe her role claim
Wait, you have no reason to not believe her role claim, but you're lynching her?
She said she has reason...Wait, you have no reason to not believe her role claim, but you're lynching her?
She said she has reason...
Derp thanks. I was skimming and read as "no reason"
If you really are Mr. Darling, then there will be lots of questions for Gwen so hopefully we'll net a wolf one way or the other. Your sacrifice (if a villager) will not be in vain!Seer me...idk what else to tell you
But it seems like a done deal now. Good luck everyone 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If you really are Mr. Darling, then there will be lots of questions for Gwen so hopefully we'll net a wolf one way or the other. Your sacrifice (if a villager) will not be in vain!
And she knows. 😛
Lynch closed, results pending!
The day was full of confusion, accusations, and bloodlust. Everyone was pointing fingers – lost boys, pirates, and even . . . Mr. Darling? Slowly, the tally grew, and one person was left standing alone.
The sky turned gray, the wind rallied the waves to tear against the cove, and then, without warning, the storm stopped. The sky cleared. The ocean quieted. One voice was heard laughing in the stillness. It seemed as if a stupor was lifted, and as the group looked around, they realized their victim had disappeared. Where was Guis?
No one has died. There are 25 players left in the game.
Night deadline is 5 am PT. I have to leave the house at 5:30, so late actions will definitely not be counted.
The Hollow Trees
DVMDream
dyachei
BeautifulBritishColumbia
lhmhtd
thedrjojo
Lagoon
Kam325
Trilt
BrownSwissCows
kcoughli
guisantes
The Neverwood
1doggeek
katashark
vetmedhead
Jilary
genny
London, House #14
Caiter92
alohacat319
Gwenevre
kaydubs
ResoluteMike
Wigwam Village
Animal Midwife
ImAVet
heyyimhayley
SandstormDVM
morninqlory
NPC: Mad Jack
The sky turned gray, the wind rallied the waves to tear against the cove, and then, without warning, the storm stopped. The sky cleared. The ocean quieted. One voice was heard laughing in the stillness. It seemed as if a stupor was lifted, and as the group looked around, they realized their victim had disappeared. Where was Guis?
No one has died. There are 25 players left in the game.
Night deadline is 5 am PT. I have to leave the house at 5:30, so late actions will definitely not be counted.
The Hollow Trees
DVMDream
dyachei
BeautifulBritishColumbia
lhmhtd
thedrjojo
Lagoon
Kam325
Trilt
BrownSwissCows
kcoughli
guisantes
The Neverwood
1doggeek
katashark
vetmedhead
Jilary
genny
London, House #14
Caiter92
alohacat319
Gwenevre
kaydubs
ResoluteMike
Wigwam Village
Animal Midwife
ImAVet
heyyimhayley
SandstormDVM
morninqlory
NPC: Mad Jack
That was the most infuriating death for me... ugh.And she knows. 😛
![]()
🙁 well sounds like we have a solid target for tomorrow.The day was full of confusion, accusations, and bloodlust. Everyone was pointing fingers – lost boys, pirates, and even . . . Mr. Darling? Slowly, the tally grew, and one person was left standing alone.
The sky turned gray, the wind rallied the waves to tear against the cove, and then, without warning, the storm stopped. The sky cleared. The ocean quieted. One voice was heard laughing in the stillness. It seemed as if a stupor was lifted, and as the group looked around, they realized their victim had disappeared. Where was Guis?
No one has died. There are 25 players left in the game.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 182
- Views
- 6K
- Replies
- 250
- Views
- 23K
