You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Peter Pan WW Sign-ups and Game Thread
Started by PrincessButterCup
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Couple options, you're being set up to take the fall for the actual wolf who somehow is managing to drag it out to hide longer.Apparently, sketchy death avoidances are my thing. I've had it in 3/4 games (and I would just like to point out I was a villager every time 😛).
The difference is, I usually know when I have one...I honestly can't explain that.
Or you're a wolf with a lynch avoidance, explaining why you were pretty nonchalant about your impending death earlier.
Either way, hopefully we'll sort it out soon
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
An hour-ish until night closes. 🙂
Closed! Results pending.
Closed! Results pending.
Last edited:
Last night @dyachei was crushed via headstand by a rampant elephant. Where'd the elephant come from? Who knows! Maybe Neverland Zoo had an escapee.
Dead is Dy, or Nibs, the most debonair of the lost boys, who could dress up any player to permanently seer as whatever role name and ability she chose to give them.
It is now Day 2. 24 players remain, deadline is 7:30 pm Pacific.
The Hollow Trees
DVMDream
ResoluteMike
lhmhtd
thedrjojo
Katashark
Lagoon
Kam325
Trilt
BrownSwissCows
kcoughli
guisantes
The Neverwood
1doggeek
vetmedhead
Jilary
genny
London, House #14
Caiter92
alohacat319
Gwenevre
kaydubs
BeautifulBritishColumbia
Wigwam Village
Animal Midwife
ImAVet
heyyimhayley
SandstormDVM
morninqlory
Graveyard
dyachei - Nibs, Lost Boy
NPC: Mad Jack
Dead is Dy, or Nibs, the most debonair of the lost boys, who could dress up any player to permanently seer as whatever role name and ability she chose to give them.
It is now Day 2. 24 players remain, deadline is 7:30 pm Pacific.
The Hollow Trees
DVMDream
ResoluteMike
lhmhtd
thedrjojo
Katashark
Lagoon
Kam325
Trilt
BrownSwissCows
kcoughli
guisantes
The Neverwood
1doggeek
vetmedhead
Jilary
genny
London, House #14
Caiter92
alohacat319
Gwenevre
kaydubs
BeautifulBritishColumbia
Wigwam Village
Animal Midwife
ImAVet
heyyimhayley
SandstormDVM
morninqlory
Graveyard
dyachei - Nibs, Lost Boy
NPC: Mad Jack
Last edited:
Who the feck would kill dyachei n1? I'm very disappointed in the wolf pack for this... There's some unwritten rules of ww, including not killing veterans n1...
Wolves have no decorum. Doesn't legacy mean anything to you people?
Wolves have no decorum. Doesn't legacy mean anything to you people?
Who the feck would kill dyachei n1? I'm very disappointed in the wolf pack for this... There's some unwritten rules of ww, including not killing veterans n1...
Wolves have no decorum. Doesn't legacy mean anything to you people?
Wolves can't climb trees can they? That is an invitation if I ever heard one.
Srsly. Got blocked by someone last night and can't vote. I feel as if I've been Tonberry-rojo'dWho the feck would kill dyachei n1? I'm very disappointed in the wolf pack for this... There's some unwritten rules of ww, including not killing veterans n1...
Wolves have no decorum. Doesn't legacy mean anything to you people?
Once upon a time, there was a land of lost boys. They were filled with dreams and desires. Their leader's name was Pan. He brought some interesting people this one time. One girl was particularly of interest because they had never seen one such as she. Her name was Wendy Darling....
Lynch guisantes - unless someone got more info. I want dead people to die when I want them to, damnit
I got turned vanilla last night...
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
Methinks rojo doth protest too much... noting for future reference (could be genuine, could be cover)
In the meantime, IF guis was attacked last night and survived again that bodes ill. I assume assassin tried to off her. (Please don't come out and say if you did or not). Nothing much to do other than try try again though.
###lynch guis ###
At this point we just need to settle this.
Sent from my VS876 using SDN mobile
In the meantime, IF guis was attacked last night and survived again that bodes ill. I assume assassin tried to off her. (Please don't come out and say if you did or not). Nothing much to do other than try try again though.
###lynch guis ###
At this point we just need to settle this.
Sent from my VS876 using SDN mobile
•••lynch guis•••
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
I'm not noob enough to fake protest.Methinks rojo doth protest too much... noting for future reference (could be genuine, could be cover)
In the meantime, IF guis was attacked last night and survived again that bodes ill. I assume assassin tried to off her. (Please don't come out and say if you did or not). Nothing much to do other than try try again though.
###lynch guis ###
At this point we just need to settle this.
Sent from my VS876 using SDN mobile
As a veteran that doesn't want to die, I have legit concern if they start picking off the veterans.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lynch guisantes - unless someone got more info. I want dead people to die when I want them to, damnit
Says the mod who gave DocE 4 lynch avoidances 😛
I dont know the nature of my kill avoidance, so I'm down with lynching me again...for science. But I am not a wolf. I agree we need to settle the issue regarding me, but I am not killing people at night. Every day we spend trying to get rid of me, the wolves get another night of killing. I'm doomed to be super sketchy in every game, apparently, and I'm not denying that I appear suspicious right now. You all seem eager to go after a sketchy villager rather than spend time finding a wolf. But, I get it! Sometimes it must be done.
TL;DR- I'm not a wolf. I don't expect anyone to believe me so lynch away, but be aware that you're giving the wolves another night of killing.
I don't believe Guis to be a wolf, but I do find it strange that Gwen's vote counted as two yesterday.
Lynch Gwen
Lynch Gwen
lynch guis
***lynch Kam***
Oh right, I can't vote. GRUMBLELynch guisantes - unless someone got more info. I want dead people to die when I want them to, damnit
I lynch you out of respect, not hatred. Hate the player, don't hate the game 😉Says the mod who gave DocE 4 lynch avoidances 😛.
Official Lynch Tally
Hayley (1) - Kata
Guis (3) - KCough, BBC, Genny
Gwen (1) - AnimalWife
Kam (1) - MQ
6/24
Hayley (1) - Kata
Guis (3) - KCough, BBC, Genny
Gwen (1) - AnimalWife
Kam (1) - MQ
6/24
D
deleted676737
lynch Guis
For now. We need to figure out what exactly went on with that kill avoidance yesterday, and I'm a little skeptical of the role claim especially given what Gwen said.
For now. We need to figure out what exactly went on with that kill avoidance yesterday, and I'm a little skeptical of the role claim especially given what Gwen said.
Get used to it, newb. And I'm a she. Dingby**Lynch Kaydubs** for being a bit sadistic wanting people to die just because he says so😛
We have absolutely zero evidence that you're a sketchy villager vs. a wolf. Give us a good reason to not lynch you? Because as of now we have a role claim that apparently isn't true and a lot of death avoidance, which not always - but usually - sniffs as wolf.Says the mod who gave DocE 4 lynch avoidances 😛
I dont know the nature of my kill avoidance, so I'm down with lynching me again...for science. But I am not a wolf. I agree we need to settle the issue regarding me, but I am not killing people at night. Every day we spend trying to get rid of me, the wolves get another night of killing. I'm doomed to be super sketchy in every game, apparently, and I'm not denying that I appear suspicious right now. You all seem eager to go after a sketchy villager rather than spend time finding a wolf. But, I get it! Sometimes it must be done.
TL;DR- I'm not a wolf. I don't expect anyone to believe me so lynch away, but be aware that you're giving the wolves another night of killing.
Seems a bit obvious of a tell to give to a wolf. In the past when I've seen that as a wolfy ability, the extra vote was hidden (so it caused ties when they weren't expected, broke ties without people knowing, etc). After yesterday Gwen's one of my only lower suspicions tbh.I don't believe Guis to be a wolf, but I do find it strange that Gwen's vote counted as two yesterday.
Lynch Gwen
For now, lynch Guis.
Omg I'm sorry. Just for that **unlynch kaydubs** and **lynch guis**.Get used to it, newb. And I'm a she. Dingby
Are we even yet kaydubs?
Official Lynch Tally
Hayley (1) - Kata
Guis (9) - KCough, BBC, Genny, Sandystormy, Trilt, ImA, 1dogg, Hayley, Kam
Gwen (1) - AnimalWife
Kam (1) - MQ
Kaydubs ( )
12/24
Hayley (1) - Kata
Guis (9) - KCough, BBC, Genny, Sandystormy, Trilt, ImA, 1dogg, Hayley, Kam
Gwen (1) - AnimalWife
Kam (1) - MQ
Kaydubs ( )
12/24
Last edited:
Alright, I'm with the lynch guis strategy.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I get two free lynch votes. Then we are good.Omg I'm sorry. Just for that **unlynch kaydubs** and **lynch guis**.
Are we even yet kaydubs?![]()
Plurality?
We are at plurality. I'll give you guys half an hour (until 9:30 Pacific) before I close.
@guisantes , you probably know that you're in the lead.
@guisantes , you probably know that you're in the lead.
Yeah, I figured! 🙂
I don't have any evidence to give you that I am a villager other than I guarantee you that my role is Mr. Darling. I hope someone seered me last night (if you did don't say anything to out yourself), but if not then please seer me tonight if I somehow survive. I don't know why Gwen is convinced that is not my role, but it is. I dont know why Mr. Darling has a kill avoidance associated with him (I havent seen Peter Pan since I was like 6 and honestly dont remember the character very much). I dont know why i wasnt made aware of this avoidance beforehand. But I'm interested to see if I die this time. Science!
I don't have any evidence to give you that I am a villager other than I guarantee you that my role is Mr. Darling. I hope someone seered me last night (if you did don't say anything to out yourself), but if not then please seer me tonight if I somehow survive. I don't know why Gwen is convinced that is not my role, but it is. I dont know why Mr. Darling has a kill avoidance associated with him (I havent seen Peter Pan since I was like 6 and honestly dont remember the character very much). I dont know why i wasnt made aware of this avoidance beforehand. But I'm interested to see if I die this time. Science!
Sometime last night a name was whispered to the stars. Gwen, it said. Kill Gwen.
The stars couldn't do a thing about it. (And between you and me, they wouldn't save her even if they could. They can be temperamental like that.) So they watched, and waited, and grew very bored. Why wasn't Gwen dead yet?
Then sunrise came, Dy's trampled body was found, and then began a new round of accusations. Or, really, the same round, all over again. And so here we are. The end of day, and someone must die.
As the stars come out again, slowly peeking around the edges of the sunset, they gasp in surprise. There is the body they've expecting - @Gwenevre, laying lifeless on the rocky shore. The stars smile - there is only one person who could use a cutlass in such a cheerful way. Dead is Gwen, Mr. Darling, who would seer as Jas. Hook and whose lynch vote would count as two votes.
You can probably guess the rest. @guisantes - despite your valiant efforts - is still alive.
23 players remain.
The Hollow Trees
DVMDream
ResoluteMike
lhmhtd
thedrjojo
Katashark
Lagoon
Kam325
Trilt
BrownSwissCows
kcoughli
guisantes
The Neverwood
1doggeek
vetmedhead
Jilary
genny
London, House #14
Caiter92
alohacat319
kaydubs
BeautifulBritishColumbia
Wigwam Village
AnimalMidwife
ImAVet
heyyimhayley
SandstormDVM
morninqlory
Graveyard
dyachei - Nibs, Lost Boy
Gwenevre - Mr. Darling, London
NPC: Mad Jack
The stars couldn't do a thing about it. (And between you and me, they wouldn't save her even if they could. They can be temperamental like that.) So they watched, and waited, and grew very bored. Why wasn't Gwen dead yet?
Then sunrise came, Dy's trampled body was found, and then began a new round of accusations. Or, really, the same round, all over again. And so here we are. The end of day, and someone must die.
As the stars come out again, slowly peeking around the edges of the sunset, they gasp in surprise. There is the body they've expecting - @Gwenevre, laying lifeless on the rocky shore. The stars smile - there is only one person who could use a cutlass in such a cheerful way. Dead is Gwen, Mr. Darling, who would seer as Jas. Hook and whose lynch vote would count as two votes.
You can probably guess the rest. @guisantes - despite your valiant efforts - is still alive.
****************
Depending on how quickly I get actions in, we may close night at the day deadline (7:30.) Otherwise night will be open until 5am so everyone can check in.
23 players remain.
The Hollow Trees
DVMDream
ResoluteMike
lhmhtd
thedrjojo
Katashark
Lagoon
Kam325
Trilt
BrownSwissCows
kcoughli
guisantes
The Neverwood
1doggeek
vetmedhead
Jilary
genny
London, House #14
Caiter92
alohacat319
kaydubs
BeautifulBritishColumbia
Wigwam Village
AnimalMidwife
ImAVet
heyyimhayley
SandstormDVM
morninqlory
Graveyard
dyachei - Nibs, Lost Boy
Gwenevre - Mr. Darling, London
NPC: Mad Jack
Last edited:
D
deleted676737
Yeah, I figured! 🙂
I don't have any evidence to give you that I am a villager other than I guarantee you that my role is Mr. Darling. I hope someone seered me last night (if you did don't say anything to out yourself), but if not then please seer me tonight if I somehow survive. I don't know why Gwen is convinced that is not my role, but it is. I dont know why Mr. Darling has a kill avoidance associated with him (I havent seen Peter Pan since I was like 6 and honestly dont remember the character very much). I dont know why i wasnt made aware of this avoidance beforehand. But I'm interested to see if I die this time. Science!
*****
Lynch MJ
*****
Lynch MJ
*****
Okay, I lied about one thing. But I told you the honest truth about another- I am NOT a wolf. Maybe I'm not a villager either. Who knows? What kinds of possibilities does that leave open? I wish I knew!
Either way, I'm not the one killing people at night. I don't know who is. But you're giving them more chances to kill by wasting your grand old time on invincible me!
Either way, I'm not the one killing people at night. I don't know who is. But you're giving them more chances to kill by wasting your grand old time on invincible me!
If we have a tinkerer, an item that can seer how to kill people would be worthwhile, I think.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just guessing, but this + guis asking people to seer her, might mean she seers as Mr. Darling. Not sure if it matters, but now am paranoid about seer results.Dead is Gwen, Mr. Darling, who would seer as Jas. Hook
I have a sneaking suspicion that you know... and just refuse to tell us. Meanie.Okay, I lied about one thing. But I told you the honest truth about another- I am NOT a wolf. Maybe I'm not a villager either. Who knows? What kinds of possibilities does that leave open? I wish I knew!
Either way, I'm not the one killing people at night. I don't know who is. But you're giving them more chances to kill by wasting your grand old time on invincible me!
Think it's night time now, might as well hold your lynch vote until day breaks again.**lynch guis**** why must thou still be alive?
Damn it.It's night time currently so no lynchy lynch until it's day again 🙂
But, in all honesty, lynching me again isn't going to work. For the time being, you can't hurt me, and I can't hurt you.
Okay, I lied about one thing. But I told you the honest truth about another- I am NOT a wolf. Maybe I'm not a villager either. Who knows? What kinds of possibilities does that leave open? I wish I knew!
Either way, I'm not the one killing people at night. I don't know who is. But you're giving them more chances to kill by wasting your grand old time on invincible me!
What excellent evidence for us to believe you. If anyone is wondering about Gwen's seering, traditionally in the theater Mr. Darling and Capt. Hook are played by the same actor (and in the movie they were voiced by the same voice actor as a nod to theater tradition). My guess is the strange seering results for Gwen are a reference to that.
That is super cool. I mean, the idea, not so much the current situation.What excellent evidence for us to believe you.
If anyone is wondering about Gwen's seering, traditionally in the theater Mr. Darling and Capt. Hook are played by the same actor (and in the movie they were voiced by the same voice actor as a nod to theater tradition). My guess is the strange seering results for Gwen are a reference to that.
Definitely super cool!That is super cool. I mean, the idea, not so much the current situation.
Though, given the mod stated fact that seering results of Gwen would be incorrect, Guis' confidence that she would (incorrectly) seer as Mr. Darling, and the dreamlike nature of Peter Pan as a source material, seering results in this game may not be very reliable.
My current thoughts:
- guis may be Capt. Hook (which is why she seems confident she would seer as Mr. Darling)
- Whoever is Peter Pan may seer incorrectly or be able to choose who they seer as (since PP is notorious for being able to imitate others)
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 182
- Views
- 6K
- Replies
- 250
- Views
- 23K