Practicing Radiology in (EU,NZ, AUSTRALIA) after residency training in PH

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

doctorsdoctor

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
After finishing radiology training in the Philippines for 4 years I plan to go abroad (New Zealand/Australia/Europe/Dubai). So I have researched and my best chance of practicing medicine abroad is to train residency here in my home country Philippines, and later on take a fellowship program abroad.

I would like to ask:
1. HOW TO ENTER FELLOWSHIP PROGRAMS (CT/MRI/IR)
2. WHAT I NEED TO PREPARE DURING MY TRAINING HERE IN PH
3. REQUIREMENTS I NEED TO PREPARE
4. EXAMS NEED TO PASS
5.HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE ME TO BE ABLE TO PRACTICE
6. % CHANCE OF MAKING THIS DREAM COME TRUE.

Given the fact that:
  • Im trained in a 3rd world country.
  • Currently on my 4 years residency training at a good institution
  • Finished medicine school on the same country.
Thanks alot for the replies.