Pre-Vet SDN WW 10th Anniversary Game Sign-Ups [CLOSED] - Game Start May 22nd

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Please indicate the EARLIEST date that you would prefer the game to start.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lol apparently Zenge talking about a chocolate factory documentary was apparently all it took to pocket me
He rewatched that during the Mountains game and I was absolutely SCREAMING in my role PM about whether I needed to be scared this was a wolf tell :laugh:

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
He rewatched that during the Mountains game and I was absolutely SCREAMING in my role PM about whether I needed to be scared this was a wolf tell :laugh:
DID HE SERIOUSLY LOVE A DOCUMENTARY ABOUT CHOCOLATE FACTORIES SO MUCH THAT HE REWATCHED IT
OH MY GOD

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
No, if you are not in a box, that's fine too. As far as we know, I'm the only child she keeps in a box.

It's because she loooooooooooooves me :biglove::biglove: and needs to protect me from myself.
im just not on enough to get to know her (or anyone fwiw) lmao im in a box by default... maybe more WW in my future :unsure::unsure:

and now back to reading the thread lmao

Reactions: 1 user
im just not on enough to get to know her (or anyone fwiw) lmao im in a box by default... maybe more WW in my future :unsure::unsure:

and now back to reading the thread lmao
oh I'm in a literal box outside her house because she won't let me in

it's okay, I have a blanket now and she throws fruit snacks at me occasionally

since you are not in the box with me, I'll assume you don't actually have a box and you're like all our other siblings. I'm apparently the only one who is enough of a danger to herself to warrant being boxed.

• Hmm
  • Wow
oh I'm in a literal box outside her house because she won't let me in

it's okay, I have a blanket now and she throws fruit snacks at me occasionally

since you are not in the box with me, I'll assume you don't actually have a box and you're like all our other siblings. I'm apparently the only one who is enough of a danger to herself to warrant being boxed.
oh wait this box thing is getting real... then no no box for me. it's more, too far away to call out to AM for her to hear me. or maybe more assigned mentor that i never contacted much outside of one experience (now that is actually the truth lmao). but fruit snacks are always great (depending on the brand...)

• Care
Guys look, @holdthemayo made me a beautiful shirt in Jackbox games!

Screenshot (1077).png

• Haha
  • Love
  • Wow
Not so much commenting on game strategy things but I was curious so I checked. MJ and I were tied for top poster in our noob game at 361 posts.

The funny thing is, I died n5, and he lived to the end of the game (night 14) as the final (convert) wolf :laugh:
What good farm animals

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
Yes he is. Have you ever read the grapes of wrath or the pearl
I haven't, but I'd have a hard time believing a Pulitzer and Nobel prize winner could be the worst American author with the literal garbage that gets published now lol

• Haha
Members don't see this ad :)
I haven't, but I'd have a hard time believing a Pulitzer and Nobel prize winner could be the worst American author with the literal garbage that gets published now lol
curious: what is the garbage now?

Of the current roster,

Mel, Cray, samac, MJ, capri (pharmacy), sunny, mayo, Dr-S, and cubs are human med

Truey and Zenge are medicine-adjacent science

AM is her own enigma.

I'm not actually sure if @dolphin106258 is vetty or no?
Sigh.. well you see… what had happened was…
I was very much obsessed with becoming a vet applied and did not get in and basically bc of this forum and vets in my life decided not to go and keep applying.. so here we are of me now not knowing what to do with my life or myself and it was very hard at first so constantly being on SDN so even tho I missed all the people I took a hiatus I suppose. So here I am, now no longer pre vet, maybe.. kind of idk..

• Care
Reactions: 9 users
Sigh.. well you see… what had happened was…
I was very much obsessed with becoming a vet applied and did not get in and basically bc of this forum and vets in my life decided not to go and keep applying.. so here we are of me now not knowing what to do with my life or myself and it was very hard at first so constantly being on SDN so even tho I missed all the people I took a hiatus I suppose. So here I am, now no longer pre vet, maybe.. kind of idk..
Understandable that you needed to take a break, but I am glad you're back dolphino :biglove:

• Care
Nope. I stand by what hydrated!alley said. John Steinbeck sucksssssss

• Haha
  • Sad
i never know how attached i am to this game until the thread closes :( anyways great time to catch up on the pit stop from RPDR AS7

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
Just wanted to let everyone know that shorty's going to the WW championship in two days. If you'd like to spectate her adventures, let me know and I'll add you to spec chat.

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 5 users
Just wanted to let everyone know that shorty's going to the WW championship in two days. If you'd like to spectate her adventures, let me know and I'll add you to spec chat.

Me pls

Tot pls!

Reactions: 2 users
:hello:

Tot pls

I’ll kinda tot? Maybe? I dunno throw me in a chat and we’ll see what happens

I’ll kinda tot? Maybe? I dunno throw me in a chat and we’ll see what happens

Same add me to spec chat and I’ll try to keep up. V excited!