Pre-Vet SDN WW 10th Anniversary Game Sign-Ups [CLOSED] - Game Start May 22nd

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Please indicate the EARLIEST date that you would prefer the game to start.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
also, curious, is there like a list so i don't misgender someone lmao i've been using "she/they" like nonstop with most of you. also, how many WW players are actually vet med related, because I've seen a few (like sunny) who are human med O_O
Of the current roster,

Mel, Cray, samac, MJ, capri (pharmacy), sunny, mayo, Dr-S, and cubs are human med

Truey and Zenge are medicine-adjacent science

AM is her own enigma.

I'm not actually sure if @dolphin106258 is vetty or no?

Members don't see this ad.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 2 users
Of the current roster,

Mel, Cray, samac, MJ, capri (pharmacy), sunny, mayo, Dr-S, and cubs are human med

AM is her own enigma.

This is... wild what??? I am so curious what is AM (how do i not know what my manator does so sorry)
it's also amazing how non vetmed ppl found this place because, honestly, i only found this last december when i was frantically worrying about VMCAS

This is... wild what??? I am so curious what is AM (how do i not know what my manator does so sorry)
it's also amazing how non vetmed ppl found this place because, honestly, i only found this last december when i was frantically worrying about VMCAS
AM was pre-vet and is now like pre-vet-adjacent and professional shorty troller.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I imagine lots of human med people find it when panicking about AMCAS.

Reactions: 1 user
Lawpy tags a lot of them too. And a lot of pre-vet people. He's who roped me into my noob game and I'd never talked to him lol
I have no clue why Lawpy tagged me in the Noob Game signups but I'm glad he did. This is my life now. I am one with WW.

• Love
  • Care
Members don't see this ad :)
as a born and raised atlantic coast southern Floridian, i don't support this lmao. never saw the appeal of the gulf coast 😔
West (Florida) coast, best coast.

Born and raised on the gulf coast of SW Florida. Never saw the appeal of *the other side*.

(Although jk I do like Jax and WPB I just hate broward and Miami dade although I had to live in that zone for medical school *shudders*. St Augustine, space coast, fort pierce is okay for a day trip).
Of the current roster,

AM is her own enigma.

Isn’t zenge also pre-med or did I hallucinate that?
I have no clue why Lawpy tagged me in the Noob Game signups but I'm glad he did. This is my life now. I am one with WW.
Lawpy also tagged me for my Noob game signups. That’s how I ended up here. But we had talked a lot on human med SDN.

PS I noticed.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
West (Florida) coast, best coast.

Born and raised on the gulf coast of SW Florida. Never saw the appeal of *the other side*.

(Although jk I do like Jax and WPB I just hate broward and Miami dade although I had to live in that zone for medical school *shudders*. St Augustine, space coast, fort pierce is okay for a day trip).
stop rn dead*ss, I live in fort pierce lmao. also i feel weird because i've never been to miami lmao am i even a real floridian? :unsure:

• Wow
stop rn dead*ss, I live in fort pierce lmao.
Haha! I’ve been twice. It’s just too small for me. One time was a day trip. One time was a couple nights.
also i feel weird because i've never been to miami lmao am i even a real floridian? :unsure:
No. By definition you are not.

• Wow
Haha! I’ve been twice. It’s just too small for me. One time was a day trip. One time was a couple nights.

No. By definition you are not.
i knew it :( and also fort pierce (and more so port st lucie) is so not fun. its a nice suburb if you want to do private practice, but other than that its boring lmao

• Care
Guys I was mid-driving and am literally parked in a high school parking lot to type this so let’s not waffle to me, k?
Hi I just had WW-flashbacks of pulling over into a rest stop during a Chicago-Minneapolis drive to furious try to defend myself in a WW game...
Did anyone fall for it? I shall be thoroughly disappointed if not
I did... :eggface:

• Haha
  • Care
7A8FE1D9-368A-43A0-A3B2-34423DF680D9.png

@Mad Jack WERE WE WITHIN 6 FEET OF EACH OTHER FOR 15 minutes

• Wow
Reactions: 4 users
Oh I’ve gone over there out of curiosity and all I gotta say is get some popcorn
Im glad to stay in pre-vet where it’s nice and cozy 99% of the time

Lawpy tags a lot of them too. And a lot of pre-vet people. He's who roped me into my noob game and I'd never talked to him lol
Sounds like my confusing introduction to ww. Does @Lawpy go around the site looking for people to tag? Just starts typing letters and sees who responds?

• Haha
Sounds like my confusing introduction to ww. Does @Lawpy go around the site looking for people to tag? Just starts typing letters and sees who responds?
I mean, a whole bunch of us did that this year, so ... I can't throw stones :rofl:

Lawpy had just seen me around the DO forums, I don’t know if we’d had more than 1-2 chats with eachother. Roped me into my noob game and here I am

I mean, a whole bunch of us did that this year, so ... I can't throw stones :rofl:
Oh yes I remember going through those posts trying to figure out what the hell was going on and why I was tagged

• Haha
  • Care
Oh hiiii I see there’s been a gathering of Floridians (though in like two days I will no longer be one, only came here for med school and have not been to large parts of the state lol)

• Care
  • Love
Oh hiiii I see there’s been a gathering of Floridians (though in like two days I will no longer be one, only came here for med school and have not been to large parts of the state lol)
Well, if it makes you feel any better, neither has @IvyMoose and they lived there forever lol

• Haha
Hallo, am also Floridian though moved away for vet school in 2016

I think I've been to most of the important parts of the state :thinking:

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Hmm
MJ's participation in a WW game back when I first started playing was coming in and placing a vote and that's about it, he might've posted 1-2 other things during the day if you were lucky.
Not so much commenting on game strategy things but I was curious so I checked. MJ and I were tied for top poster in our noob game at 361 posts.

The funny thing is, I died n5, and he lived to the end of the game (night 14) as the final (convert) wolf :laugh:

• Haha