This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Henhen321

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

As of now I have been:
Waitlisted to one program
Waitlisted for interview at another
and the rest I haven't heard back from

So just in case I want to prepare for the next cycle. So please give me honest opinions on what I can do to improve my application.

cGPA: 3.5
pGPA: 3.6 - 3.8
GRE: 157v, 153q, 3.5
Observation hours: 1000+ (SNF, Outpatient, Peds, Hospital in inpatient and outpatient)
LOR: 4 (2 from PTs and 2 from professors)
Extra-circulars: Pre-PT Club member, Major honors club/community health member, volunteer with children with special needs

Weaknesses I think I have:
GRE
Extracurriculars in leadership roles and research (These are hard to find due to COVID)
Maybe more OB hour setting?

Members don't see this ad.

I would say your application is pretty competitive. The AW portion of the GRE could be improved. Average score would be a 4 in that category. I went from a 3 to a 4 using the tips from this YouTube video:
You could also revise your statement essay or essay prompts.
I would suggest reaching out to the programs to see where you could improve on your application.

Reactions: 1 user
Wow! I think your stats are really great though... did you apply to a wide range of schools? I only had a 149v 151q and I got into 8 schools so I don’t feel like your GRE is really a weakness. I would continue to just get more experiences, volunteer, or do research. Having more experience can help with your personal statement your next cycle and during interviews as well. I think it might not be your grades that are holding you back but probably other factors. That’s just my take from looking at your stats!

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Hello everyone,

As of now I have been:

So just in case I want to prepare for the next cycle. So please give me honest opinions on what I can do to improve my application.

Observation hours: 1000+ (SNF, Outpatient, Peds, Hospital in inpatient and outpatient)
Extra-circulars: Pre-PT Club member, Major honors club/community health member, volunteer with children with special needs

GRE
Extracurriculars in leadership roles and research (These are hard to find due to COVID)
This is my second time applying to PT schools. Last year, I was waitlisted at 5 schools and didn’t get off the waitlist. I was disappointed but I immediately started to improve my app. I retook 2 classes and improved my grades from a B to an A. I started volunteering at the animal shelter. I got more hours at a sports clinic. And I really, really worked harder on my essays. Last cycle I applied to 7 schools and this year I applied to 15. I’ve been accepted into 4 schools so far
I think the biggest difference for me was improving my grads in physio and stats and working harder to stand out in my essays. Your stats are great, better than mine were last year. I would say our stats are almost identical now that I improved my gpa. If this year isn’t your year, I would consider applying to more schools all over the country. I would also dig deep and find out what makes you stand out and really sell yourself in your essays. With all this said, a lot of schools won’t get back to anyone until January-February, so don’t lose hope! But as someone who didn’t get in last cycle, it’s not the end of the world and I’m honestly grateful I had this extra year. Let me know if you want more insight, but I really wouldn’t lose hope yet :)

Wow! I think your stats are really great though... did you apply to a wide range of schools? I only had a 149v 151q and I got into 8 schools so I don’t feel like your GRE is really a weakness. I would continue to just get more experiences, volunteer, or do research. Having more experience can help with your personal statement your next cycle and during interviews as well. I think it might not be your grades that are holding you back but probably other factors. That’s just my take from looking at your stats!
Maybe I should have applied to more but I applied to 7 schools. 4 were private and 3 were public. I haven't received any rejections so far but it still looks pretty bad that I haven't gotten anything yet. Being on the forum, a lot of people who were accepted had a common thread. Of course high grades but also they were the president of a club or the head of their fraternity/sorority.

I have been looking into coaching but because of covid, everything is closed down.

Maybe I should have applied to more but I applied to 7 schools. 4 were private and 3 were public. I haven't received any rejections so far but it still looks pretty bad that I haven't gotten anything yet. Being on the forum, a lot of people who were accepted had a common thread. Of course high grades but also they were the president of a club or the head of their fraternity/sorority.

I have been looking into coaching but because of covid, everything is closed down.
I never held a leadership position of that sort! I worked as a patient care tech and recently just started working as an after school program leader for a non profit organization. I think those count as leadership just as much as being president of a club!

This is my second time applying to PT schools. Last year, I was waitlisted at 5 schools and didn’t get off the waitlist. I was disappointed but I immediately started to improve my app. I retook 2 classes and improved my grades from a B to an A. I started volunteering at the animal shelter. I got more hours at a sports clinic. And I really, really worked harder on my essays. Last cycle I applied to 7 schools and this year I applied to 15. I’ve been accepted into 4 schools so far
I think the biggest difference for me was improving my grads in physio and stats and working harder to stand out in my essays. Your stats are great, better than mine were last year. I would say our stats are almost identical now that I improved my gpa. If this year isn’t your year, I would consider applying to more schools all over the country. I would also dig deep and find out what makes you stand out and really sell yourself in your essays. With all this said, a lot of schools won’t get back to anyone until January-February, so don’t lose hope! But as someone who didn’t get in last cycle, it’s not the end of the world and I’m honestly grateful I had this extra year. Let me know if you want more insight, but I really wouldn’t lose hope yet :)
I had some ppl read my PS but maybe I should have found a DPT to read and edited it instead.

I thought my PS was pretty good and unique. I feel that most ppl write about an injury they had or someone they knew had. But for me I wrote about what makes a PT unique compared to other health pro jobs and HOW they help ppl and the time with patients is why I wanted to become a PT.

But maybe I was wrong and admissions actually want a cliché PS.

I never held a leadership position of that sort! I worked as a patient care tech and recently just started working as an after school program leader for a non profit organization. I think those count as leadership just as much as being president of a club!
That seems similar to my exp as well. I was a volunteer for a dance class with children with special needs and in a martial arts class for kids with special needs as well. I think both show leadership qualities as we had to be role models and teach the kids dance, MA, but also social skills too.

Idk, I didn't think it would be this bad. Two schools I applied to didn't even extend me an interview.

I had some ppl read my PS but maybe I should have found a DPT to read and edited it instead.

I thought my PS was pretty good and unique. I feel that most ppl write about an injury they had or someone they knew had. But for me I wrote about what makes a PT unique compared to other health pro jobs and HOW they help ppl and the time with patients is why I wanted to become a PT.

Did you give specific examples from your life in your personal statement? OR, you just generally wrote about what makes a PT unique?

Your stats look really good. I’m wondering what your essays look like. I know programs weigh them heavily, so they must be thought out extensively, no grammatical errors, etc.. Did you have any edit your essays? And if so we’re they people who know how to edit essays? Not just friends who are reading it and says it sounds good. Personally I had a DPT read and edit the heck out of my essay (just the PS) and I was able to use those edits to properly write my supplemental essays. (Good news is the PS prompt will be the same if you’re applying next cycle)

Hello everyone,

As of now I have been:

GRE
You need to improve you AW to 4.0 at least! Besides that your application looks strong!! Which schools did you apply to?

Your stats look really good. I’m wondering what your essays look like. I know programs weigh them heavily, so they must be thought out extensively, no grammatical errors, etc.. Did you have any edit your essays? And if so we’re they people who know how to edit essays? Not just friends who are reading it and says it sounds good. Personally I had a DPT read and edit the heck out of my essay (just the PS) and I was able to use those edits to properly write my supplemental essays. (Good news is the PS prompt will be the same if you’re applying next cycle)
I totally agree looking back I should have a DPT read mine. I really hope my PS isn't the reason why I haven't heard back yet =(

Last year, I was planning on applying to schools, but I didn't for a variety of reasons. One of them was my lack of confidence in my PTCAS essay. I think that something important to think about is your WHY for going into this field. Not just the why, but also specifically what I want to achieve in the field. I attacked my personal essay in a "this is what I observed, this is what I want to become" sort of way and my goals in the field really played a big part in a few of my interviews, which I really think is what helped me be successful in those. For context, I really want to work with limited-English proficient patients, so I discussed what I'm currently doing in order to put myself in a position to be able to achieve that in the future. I think that finding a specific part about healthcare or physical therapy specifically, focusing on that becoming your why, and being able to really understand yourself and your intentions will help you show those looking at your application why you do belong in their program. Personal statements and supplemental essays are your opportunity to really sell yourself to these programs so take advantage of it! Showcase yourself in the right way and play to your strengths and passions (not to sound corny lol).

Otherwise, I really wholeheartedly think that your stats are really good. Like others have said, AW score could be improved, but otherwise everything looks great. Best of luck to you!!!

Members don't see this ad :)

Did you give any personal experiences or examples? I think they want to know YOUR story and the "deeper story" that you experienced while observing and such.

Thanks everyone for sharing!

There is still time to hear back from schools but I just wanted to prepare for the next cycle just in case.

So while waiting to hear back I will:
1. I need to raise my GRE scores
2. Have a DPT help with my PS
3. Get more PT hours and do more community type activities
4. Hopefully find a research opportunity (With Covid pandemic this really hard to find)

Hi, you have gotten a lot of good advice, but I just wanted to chime in and remind you not to be too hard on yourself. You worked really hard, and you have great stats. This process is so random - just reading posts from applicants on this site you'll see people with "better" stas being rejected, and people with "worse" stats getting into a lot of programs. Sometimes it makes no sense, and unless the schools give you some feedback at the end of this cycle, you wont really know. There is nothing you can do right now but wait and see how it plays out. So keep your head up, stay hopeful, and enjoy the holidays the best the can. You should be really proud of yourself for what you have already achieved.

Reactions: 5 users
Thanks everyone for sharing!

There is still time to hear back from schools but I just wanted to prepare for the next cycle just in case.

So while waiting to hear back I will:
1. I need to raise my GRE scores
2. Have a DPT help with my PS
3. Get more PT hours and do more community type activities
4. Hopefully find a research opportunity (With Covid pandemic this really hard to find)
Don’t spend the time, energy, or money on retaking the GRE. your stats are 100% competitive enough. I’d suggest speaking to admissions directly and getting their input. Like most have said, it’s something outside of academics/GRE score that is holding you back. For reference I got a 145Q 148V and got 1 acceptance so far, and an interview in January, out of the 3 programs I applied to. I truly believe it was the experiences I’ve had, not just in research, but mostly clinical. I’ll also add that a lot of applicants think research will help them (which it will!) but be cautious of falling into the trap of over doing it and neglecting clinical experiences to do research. After all, the committee should be able to look at your application and tell you want your DPT, not your PhD. (Unless you’re applying for dual-enrollment) 👍🏽

Reactions: 1 users
I recommend magoosh and gregmat.

My gre score went up 12 points in 4 weeks.

Don’t spend the time, energy, or money on retaking the GRE. your stats are 100% competitive enough. I’d suggest speaking to admissions directly and getting their input. Like most have said, it’s something outside of academics/GRE score that is holding you back. For reference I got a 145Q 148V and got 1 acceptance so far, and an interview in January, out of the 3 programs I applied to. I truly believe it was the experiences I’ve had, not just in research, but mostly clinical. I’ll also add that a lot of applicants think research will help them (which it will!) but be cautious of falling into the trap of over doing it and neglecting clinical experiences to do research. After all, the committee should be able to look at your application and tell you want your DPT, not your PhD. (Unless you’re applying for dual-enrollment) 👍🏽
Im wondering what it is too that is holding me back. My observation hours is a mix of working, volunteering, and shadowing. So I wanna say I have a lot of clinical exp. Maybe its a combo of my PS and also that fact I had 1 prereq in progress during fall?

Im wondering what it is too that is holding me back. My observation hours is a mix of working, volunteering, and shadowing. So I wanna say I have a lot of clinical exp. Maybe its a combo of my PS and also that fact I had 1 prereq in progress during fall?
Your observations look great too! Also consider your letter of recommendations. Do you think they all wrote good things about you? Especially since we can’t read the letters, it’ll be hard to tell but i agree with not being too hard on yourself! There’s a lot to learn in this process and reaching out to the schools directly will be the only real way to know what you need to improve on. Good luck! Cycle isn’t over yet

Your observations look great too! Also consider your letter of recommendations. Do you think they all wrote good things about you? Especially since we can’t read the letters, it’ll be hard to tell but i agree with not being too hard on yourself! There’s a lot to learn in this process and reaching out to the schools directly will be the only real way to know what you need to improve on. Good luck! Cycle isn’t over yet
Also, with the letters- were they written by people who really know you well and can speak to your character? Or, just professors you may have had in a class one time who don't know you that well

I agree your hours are pretty good! Research can boost your application but it doesn’t look like a problem honestly. Best option is to reach out to the schools if it comes to that point. Most programs will be honest enough about what was lacking. If you’re getting interviews but not an acceptance, it could very well just be the interview. But please don’t give up on yourself! There’s still some time to hear back from other schools. 🤞🏽

Allen College in Iowa is a new program and they are still taking students. Was told class wasn't full. Have you checked them out? They are not on PTCAS yet but you apply thru them and could probably get in for January 2021.

As a word of encouragement, no news is good news. It's still early in the cycle like some said above since most schools won't get back to you until Jan-March. In the meantime, practice general interview skills, answers, and think of meaningful experiences to back those answers up. If you do plan on reapplying next cycle, I'd mainly look at your essays. I paid Jasmine Marcus to read my PS and a few supplemental essays to my top schools and got into my first choice! It's definitely a worthwhile investment since she has years of experience vs a DPT student who maybe has little experience reviewing essays objectively. Lastly, do your research before applying to programs and cast a wide net. Your stats look great, I actually envy them!

As a word of encouragement, no news is good news. It's still early in the cycle like some said above since most schools won't get back to you until Jan-March. In the meantime, practice general interview skills, answers, and think of meaningful experiences to back those answers up. If you do plan on reapplying next cycle, I'd mainly look at your essays. I paid Jasmine Marcus to read my PS and a few supplemental essays to my top schools and got into my first choice! It's definitely a worthwhile investment since she has years of experience vs a DPT student who maybe has little experience reviewing essays objectively. Lastly, do your research before applying to programs and cast a wide net. Your stats look great, I actually envy them!
I also paid Jasmine Marcus (she’s a DPT) for my PS and got into my top 2 schools! I’d recommend looking into her services!

When I was an applicant at the time, I made a similar thread anticipating that I wouldn't get in anywhere and asking about what I could improve on. I had one last school to hear back from, and one other where I was on the waitlist at the time. After a few weeks, I ended up finally hearing back from the last school which actually turned out to be an acceptance and was surprised. Don't lose hope, the application cycle continues all the way up until the start of classes for schools. There are times where students heard back a week before even classes even!

I don't think your GRE is weak at all, I scored much lower than you in the verbal and quantitative and still got an acceptance. I didn't even have any sort of extracurriculars other than a part-time job at a store too.

If you're interested, this is the thread I made in the past if you want to see what others also have suggested to me to improve on since some you could potentially apply to yourself: Seeking advice on improving application for next year!

Good luck, just sit tight!

Last edited:
Honestly, your stats are fine. I'm pretty sure they're above or very close to the accepted average. I wouldn't fret just yet, I think most schools won't respond back until March.

Your GRE is def above the accepted average, you have more than enough observation hours, and your GPA is competitive. If you were to somehow not get accepted, you should work on your PS, apply the first week, and potentially pursue some psych research as it is very easy to become an RA.

If you're really worried, you could apply to FIU or USA, your stats are definitely competitive there and they're good schools.

Hey! As others have stated your stats are good! You dont need to retake the GRE. Honestly regardless of what people may think. There are many schools that do not put as much weight on the GRE as people may think. Some will say its a test to see how well you can perform your first year in PT school while others would say it is to test to see how well you may do on the NPTE exam. But i have heard a handful of grad programs say the GRE is not a good indicator on how well a student will be in the DPT. Some schools dont even require it. So do not retake the GRE and stress yourself out. My score was way lower and I got accepted into the programs i applied to.

I hope you are accepted because base off your stats you are a perfect candidate.

If not I would advise you to relook at your personal statement. How well were you able to get the point across in that statement. For DPT programs it isn't all about stats. You have to be able to correlate personal values and PT Values to show them that you have an holistic understanding of the kind of dpt students they are looking for. I have personally known students who have had 3.9 gpas and 300+ GRE scores get rejected, while students with 3.3 gpas and 290 GRE scores get accepted. It all depends on how well you are able to present yourself in your PS and interviews. I would also recommend doing some service learning out of state or abroad. Show the schools you are not afraid to go out of your comfort zone. I personally did a PT internship in Costa Rica and service work in Panama. And I was told they helped me stand out. I understand with covid it is a hard thing to do. So maybe do some volunteer work for a food drive. These can help back up what you may have said in your personal statement.

You also have to look at the schools you are applying to. Are they top notch schools where everyone applying has basically a 4.0? What are certain requirements for those schools. They can vary. Some schools require more Observation hours than others, for example Governors State University does not require hours but you have to take a PT orientation class. Midwestern in Illinois requires 100 hours i believe. Some schools have deadlines to complete those hours. Some have course expiration dates. They can vary from 5,6, 8, 10 years or have no expiration.

Lastly, keep the faith and dont get too discouraged.
If you ever want someone to give you feedback on personal statements and interview question answers. I am always willing to help and can provide my email.

Hello everyone,

As of now I have been:

GRE

Thanks everyone!

My plans for now is:
For now, I am going to get ready for my interview in January.
Then I'll look for work as a RA, take an officer position for a school club and get more OB hours.
In April, if no word from schools I'll email them for feedback and start studying for the GRE and get ready for the next cycle.

Update
Rejected: CSU Northridge, UCF, and Pacific University
Waitlisted: Chapman (Summer), CSULB, and Fresno State
Acceptances: 0

From the look of things, it looks like I need to prepare for 2021-2022 Cycle. I am really low on the waitlists.
cGPA: 3.54
pGPA: 3.74 - 3.80
GRE: 153 Q/ 157 V/ 3.5 AWA ----
(I need to improve my scores. Magoosh works really well for Verbal and AWA. But I need a better resource for Quant, any input would be greatly appreciated.)

OB Hours: 1500+
(I am currently shadowing at an aquatic setting. With this I will have hours in Peds, Geri, Neuro, Sports, Orthro, inpatient, outpatient, and SNF)

EC: Volunteer for community service and member of school clubs
(This semester I signed up for an club officer position for the Pre-med Club)

Personal Statement: Probably my major weakness this cycle.
(This time I will have a DPT edit my personal Statement.)

LOR: From Boss, PT, and 2 professors
(I have to use the same boss as it was my longest and recent job. I will build a stronger relationship with my professors.)

I would greatly appreciate advice and adjustments. I really want my 2nd try to be my final one.

Keep in contact with your professors. Build on the relationship so their LORs are stronger and more persona. I am very positive I was waitlisted/accepted due to my LORs.
you may want to retake the GRE for the AW portion. You’ll want a 4.0! I read a TON of essay responses before taking it.

Keep in contact with your professors. Build on the relationship so their LORs are stronger and more persona. I am very positive I was waitlisted/accepted due to my LORs.
you may want to retake the GRE for the AW portion. You’ll want a 4.0! I read a TON of essay responses before taking it.
I have been talking to professors over email but it is hard to strengthen the relationships because of covid + I am no longer taking their classes too. I am probably gonna ask if they need a TA or proctor for exams. Sigh, man I feel so defeated.

Update

From the look of things, it looks like I need to prepare for 2021-2022 Cycle. I am really low on the waitlists.
(I need to improve my scores. Magoosh works really well for Verbal and AWA. But I need a better resource for Quant, any input would be greatly appreciated.)

(I am currently shadowing at an aquatic setting. With this I will have hours in Peds, Geri, Neuro, Sports, Orthro, inpatient, outpatient, and SNF)

(I have to use the same boss as it was my longest and recent job. I will build a stronger relationship with my professors.)

I would greatly appreciate advice and adjustments. I really want my 2nd try to be my final one.
How do you know you were rejected from CSU Northridge? I thought they were not releasing their decisions until the end of this month.

I was in your exact position last cycle, and this cycle I got into a bunch of programs. I think your stats are great, sure your gre writing could be improved, but it’s not the deal breaker. I strongly encourage you to work with multiple people in your personal statements and essay questions. Not just for editing but for really showcasing why you are special, what you uniquely value in PT, and what kind of therapist you hope to be

it’s also important to note that you applied to VERY competitive programs. I got into like 8 programs this year, but was waitlisted by pretty much all that you applied to
This cycle I applied to 15-20 schools, all over the country. California schools are extremely competitive just From the amount of people applying. Apply to St. Augustine and Rocky Mountain, that have high acceptance rates. And branch out the locations of where you’re applying.

I totally get how discouraging this is, but I hav been there and came out the other side. I’m extremely grateful I had this last year to reflect and dig deep, and am confident you will feel the same

Reactions: 3 users
I was in your exact position last cycle, and this cycle I got into a bunch of programs. I think your stats are great, sure your gre writing could be improved, but it’s not the deal breaker. I strongly encourage you to work with multiple people in your personal statements and essay questions. Not just for editing but for really showcasing why you are special, what you uniquely value in PT, and what kind of therapist you hope to be

it’s also important to note that you applied to VERY competitive programs. I got into like 8 programs this year, but was waitlisted by pretty much all that you applied to
This cycle I applied to 15-20 schools, all over the country. California schools are extremely competitive just From the amount of people applying. Apply to St. Augustine and Rocky Mountain, that have high acceptance rates. And branch out the locations of where you’re applying.

I totally get how discouraging this is, but I hav been there and came out the other side. I’m extremely grateful I had this last year to reflect and dig deep, and am confident you will feel the same
Thank you for all your words of encouragement and advice. Your totally right about the state CA schools. They have really low tuition and accept only 30 ppl per cohort. Because of these reasons they are super completive.

So to fix this, I am going to apply to private schools and also out state schools as well.

Right now I have a total of 13 schools planned out (Maybe I'll add one more)

USC
UCSF
Chapman (both cohorts)
Samuel Merrit U
UNLV
Texas Tech
UF
UM
NSU
Duke
Drexel
Temple
Thomas Jefferson

I wish lol, I think for all of the Washington DPT schools cGPA and pGPA averages are like 3.8!
I got into EWU and our stats are pretty much identical. You’d be surprised! I’d also recommend applying to private and for-profit schools, because they usually have higher acceptance rates. I’m not a fan of St. Augustine, but they have multiple campuses with multiple start dates so the odds of being accepting is really high and a great alternative. Same with Rocky Mountain, they accept 100 students a year for two cohorts. So again, better odds than a program with a cohort size of 30

Thank you for all your words of encouragement and advice. Your totally right about the state CA schools. They have really low tuition and accept only 30 ppl per cohort. Because of these reasons they are super completive.

So to fix this, I am going to apply to private schools and also out state schools as well.

Right now I have a total of 13 schools planned out (Maybe I'll add one more)

USC
UCSF
Chapman (both cohorts)
Samuel Merrit U
UNLV
Texas Tech
UF
UM
NSU
Duke
Drexel
Temple
Thomas Jefferson
For Samuel Merritt, take your time to polish your essays! They weigh the essays a lot more because they don’t conduct interviews!

For Samuel Merritt, take your time to polish your essays! They weigh the essays a lot more because they don’t conduct interviews!
Thank you! Did you apply to Samuel Merrit this cycle? I wonder if the questions will be the same for the next cycle.

Update

Honestly your GRE score looks really good! I got accepted with 151 Q/ 156 V and 5.0 writing so you are above average with that score.

Hey all,

Does anyone have any info on when U of Washington will be sending out admissions decisions? I’ve asked twice but the best I can get is late January/early February. I’ve got deadlines coming up at Pacific U, Duke, and Pitt so I’m trying to figure out if I’m gonna need to shell out multiple deposits.

Also, if this is not the right place to post this question/it has already been asked, feel free to remove this post.

Hey all,

Does anyone have any info on when U of Washington will be sending out admissions decisions? I’ve asked twice but the best I can get is late January/early February. I’ve got deadlines coming up at Pacific U, Duke, and Pitt so I’m trying to figure out if I’m gonna need to shell out multiple deposits.

Also, if this is not the right place to post this question/it has already been asked, feel free to remove this post.
I just got an email! You should’ve received one or will be receiving one shortly! Best of luck 🙂

I just got an email! You should’ve received one or will be receiving one shortly! Best of luck 🙂
No dice for me unfortunately, but I appreciate the help and wish you luck as well!

I got in! I got in! I got in!

I am so glad I listened to everyone's tips! I am so glad I waited to take the GRE and was productive while waiting to her back from schools. Thank you all for the advice and words of encouragement. Plans to prepare for the worst 2021-2022, CANCELLED =)

• Care
Reactions: 7 users
I got in! I got in! I got in!

I am so glad I listened to everyone's tips! I am so glad I waited to take the GRE and was productive while waiting to her back from schools. Thank you all for the advice and words of encouragement. Plans to prepare for the worst 2021-2022, CANCELLED =)
Congrats friend! Now become that DPT you are meant to be!

What schools did you apply to?