PTCAS Extracurriculars - Club Member "status"

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

WannaBeAPT94

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am in the process of adding my club memberships into the Extracurriculars section of PTCAS.

As an example, I am currently adding my experience as a member of the Pre-PT club. I entered the start and end dates for the experience, but it is also asking me for "status," and the choices are full-time, part-time, temporary, and per diem.

I'm confused as to which one to choose since I was just club member... It's not like I was getting paid, and it wasn't really volunteering either, it was just being a member of an organization on campus.

Thank you!
 
I listed that as full time. I didn't think of it in terms of hours but rather whether it was year round. My classifications were:

Full - year round
Part time - part year but recurring (yearly month long play)
Temporary - partial year but one time
Per diem - one day