You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Purdue 2024-2025 (c/o 2029 hopefuls)
Started by supershorty
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
gloomyravioli
tOSU '25 | Michigan State CVM '29
OOS alternate, congrats to all of those accepted!
ilovemycatrupert
New Member
OOS alternate!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
OOS rejection but not surprised cuz my interview was ROUGH 😭
kelizolson
Illinois c/o 2029
Is it tomorrow for most vet schools that if you’re waitlisted you have 24 hours to accept and pay the deposit if you’re offered a spot?
KiwiLover0327
Full Member
OOS alternate 😳 better than I expected actually!
I blame that damn cube 😳🤭🤭OOS alternate, it’s been real !
kelizolson
Illinois c/o 2029
FRRRRRI blame that damn cube 😳🤭🤭
no fr and the damn phone tooI blame that damn cube 😳🤭🤭
CapricornCat
Full Member
OOS alternate but I declined my spot, hopefully it helps bump someone up!
ilovecats44
Purdue c/o 2029
the phone sent me over the edgeno fr and the damn phone too
Noodles21
Mizzou c/o 2029
Those questions were bizarre! I like a good puzzle but not when I’m under the pressure of an interviewOOS rejection but not surprised cuz my interview was ROUGH 😭
yea, I'm not the best interviewer and with questions like that I'm definitely done for lmaoThose questions were bizarre! I like a good puzzle but not when I’m under the pressure of an interview
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
justplainjane
Full Member
Does anyone know how much the waitlists typically move? I wish we knew where we stood :/
This will vary from school to school. If you have a particular school in mind, I would contact their admissions and ask what that school's specific policy is.Is it tomorrow for most vet schools that if you’re waitlisted you have 24 hours to accept and pay the deposit if you’re offered a spot?
D
deleted1167662
Did anyone else have trouble getting into MyPurdue once they created their career account?
wishfulvetstudent
New Member
It may take a couple days for it to activate!Did anyone else have trouble getting into MyPurdue once they created their career account?
wishfulvetstudent
New Member
I have! But it definitely took a couple weeks after paying my deposit. You can message me if you have questions.has anyone received financial aid info yet?
justplainjane
Full Member
Hi! Has anyone from the waitlist heard good news today?
resistnotebook
Full Member
Hi! I got off the waitlist today! Have 48 hours to accept, but still debating at the momentHi! Has anyone from the waitlist heard good news today?
justplainjane
Full Member
Yay! Congrats!!Hi! I got off the waitlist today! Have 48 hours to accept, but still debating at the moment
vetschoolhopeful101
Aspiring Large Animal DVM
Do you know what number you were? And were you OOS?Hi! I got off the waitlist today! Have 48 hours to accept, but still debating at the moment
vetschoolhopeful101
Aspiring Large Animal DVM
Did anyone who was rejected have a file review from Purdue? If so, was it helpful at all?
Purdue does offer file reviews (at least they did in 2023-2024 cycle lol). I had the opportunity to do one with them when I applied but I ultimately was accepted elsewhere and didn't do the file review. If you have the opportunity to do a file review with them, I'd say go for it. There really isn't anything to lose.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 607
- Views
- 89K