Question about having attended two schools at the same institution

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ziizi

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
  • I was in 6-year Pharm D program at Rutgers - New Brunswick for a bit and then took a gap semester
  • Then, transferred to School of Arts and Sciences (biggest school with the most majors) within Rutgers - New Brunswick where I finished my Bachelor's degree recently
When I tried to add the university attended, The pharmacy school somehow does not show up when I type in Rutgers even though it shows the medical and the dental school. It also does not specifically show School of Arts and Sciences or any other smaller schools at Rutgers (ex. Business school, engineering school, etc.) The only option I can choose that applies to me is Rutgers - New Brunswick.

Do you think I should be fine only listing Rutgers - New Brunswick ? Or should I choose "unlisted US institution" for both the pharmacy school & SAS and list both schools? I feel like doing the second way could complicate things and might require to send the transcript twice. The transcript will show the grades I received from both schools. So I don't know if it's necessary for me to separately list them.

Sorry for such a long post, but my school's health professions office doesn't know the answer. AADSAS didn't give me a clear answer either. They just said list every school attended without really reading my email. Please help!

Members don't see this ad.

Hello everyone,
  • I was in 6-year Pharm D program at Rutgers - New Brunswick for a bit and then took a gap semester
  • Then, transferred to School of Arts and Sciences (biggest school with the most majors) within Rutgers - New Brunswick where I finished my Bachelor's degree recently
When I tried to add the university attended, The pharmacy school somehow does not show up when I type in Rutgers even though it shows the medical and the dental school. It also does not specifically show School of Arts and Sciences or any other smaller schools at Rutgers (ex. Business school, engineering school, etc.) The only option I can choose that applies to me is Rutgers - New Brunswick.

Do you think I should be fine only listing Rutgers - New Brunswick ? Or should I choose "unlisted US institution" for both the pharmacy school & SAS and list both schools? I feel like doing the second way could complicate things and might require to send the transcript twice. The transcript will show the grades I received from both schools. So I don't know if it's necessary for me to separately list them.

Sorry for such a long post, but my school's health professions office doesn't know the answer. AADSAS didn't give me a clear answer either. They just said list every school attended without really reading my email. Please help!
List everything under one school.