Question about non matriculating student credits.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

How crappy is the weather where you are?

• Sunshine and bright = :)

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • snow/rain/tornados/hurricanes/sheeps ugh

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

Sugarplum94

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,
Quick question for those of you who attended as non matriculating students, did anyone of you have to retake courses you took in undergrad? Like lets say you completed Chemistry in undergrad, but you plan on taking Orgo I & II, after graduation, did you have to retake the chemistries or like subjects that lead to upper level courses?

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys,
Quick question for those of you who attended as non matriculating students, did anyone of you have to retake courses you took in undergrad? Like lets say you completed Chemistry in undergrad, but you plan on taking Orgo I & II, after graduation, did you have to retake the chemistries or like subjects that lead to upper level courses?
Shouldn't have to, you might have to prove you have taken the prereqs is all. Same institution or different?

Hey guys,

This is school dependent. Some schools require any pre-reqs to new courses to be completed within the preceding 5 years. So, you might have to take Gen Chem I within 5 years of Orgo I. Again, it is school specific and sometimes waivers are given.