Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all,
My question regarding my SMP and dental school is that if I don't do as well as I hope I will (i.e. if my GPA ends up below 3.6), is it possible to not disclose the fact that I did an SMP when I'm applying to dental schools?
Or if I decide to drop out of my program and take my chances applying to d-schools without the finished SMP do I still have to say I did an SMP?
My question regarding my SMP and dental school is that if I don't do as well as I hope I will (i.e. if my GPA ends up below 3.6), is it possible to not disclose the fact that I did an SMP when I'm applying to dental schools?
Or if I decide to drop out of my program and take my chances applying to d-schools without the finished SMP do I still have to say I did an SMP?