This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Green22

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hi, I’m not sure if this is the correct place to post this. Anyway, I am curious about psychiatry. I am in undergrad right now, and psych is an interest of mine. What is it like? I know that is broad but any info or experiences about encounters is psych rotation would be great. Also, I’d love to hear from a psych resident or a psychiatrist Any info about the specialty about what it is like to be a psychiatrist would be awesome!

Thanks.
 
I’m not sure if this is the correct place to post this. Anyway, I am curious about psychiatry. I am in undergrad right now, and psych is an interest of mine. What is it like? I know that is broad but any info or experiences about encounters is psych rotation would be great. Also, I’d love to hear from a psych resident or a psychiatrist Any info about the specialty about what it is like to be a psychiatrist would be awesome!
Can you use the thread tools at the upper right of your page and edit your title to add "-Psychiatry" so as to attract the proper expertise.