Reapplying this year. Dual applying. Need guidance

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Dawn91

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So, I applied to radiology last year and did not match. I am planning on dual applying this year into internal medicine and radiology. However, I do not know what to put on my ERAS experience page. Since not matching, I have some research experience in radiology. And, I did some externship in internal medicine. I feel like I should not put both of those things as it will confuse the program about my dedication to their specialty.

Is there a way for me to selectively choose "experiences" that can be directed according to a specialty?? I can create separate personal statements and use separate letters. But, I cannot find a way to build separate CVs. Please let me know if I am missing something.

Please help!
 
I don't have any advice for you since I'm just an M1, but would you mind sharing what your stats were? I'm also interested in radiology.
 
stats were good. But I was too selective in places I applied to. I do not want to go into too much detail. But I would advice you to be in first or second quartile of your class and have Step scores above 240