-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Rearview Mirror: Ectopic should create the thread after this
Started by EM2BE
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
so... how's it hangin'
Do you have a weak smile on one side, too, or what?
you are slippin'![]()
And you are slipping more than me in the sense you didn't mean.
it's ok...I meant you were slipping on padding all the time, and I was assuming you were meaning the face was slipping.
oh, yes, I have been slipping! I wouldn't make TWO bad puns at the expense of the ill - what kind of person do you think I am!

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
oh, yes, I have been slipping! I wouldn't make TWO bad puns at the expense of the ill - what kind of person do you think I am!![]()
hmm...and I thought you made 3, so I guess you didn't make 2. And yes, I am tired too if you can't tell.
oh the necessary things to do in life. and yes, chumbo is greatly slacking. acting like he's busy
applying to over 30 residency programs - yeah right! 🙄
applying to over 30 residency programs - yeah right! 🙄
Maybe it's a good sign if he's too busy to stop by. That would mean he would have more interviews in which to participate.

Maybe it's a good sign if he's too busy to stop by. That would mean he would have more interviews in which to participate.![]()
from your fingertips to God's instant messenger

I just can't get over how beautiful I am
well, my avatar, at least 😀
getting your period right before you go to interview at a place you REALLY want to go to...
oooh, ooh, where's the interview? I hope you have your midol and chocolate...
and the worst part of it is... it's a week early!!!
darnit
ha - the stress of interviewing somewhere you really like is probably what brought on the early menses

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
well, my avatar, at least 😀
Oh, I thought it was just a picture of you!
Oh, I thought it was just a picture of you!
Yeah, I figured I would just keep my eyes open on the interview trail.
Yeah, I figured I would just keep my eyes open on the interview trail.
Oh well . . .
Oh well . . .
I actually look a lot like my Avatar.
Oh, and did I mention that studying for CK is getting old.
Oh, I thought it was just a picture of you!
yah, people always tell me I look like a movie star 😉
EM2BE, how are you feeling? Your Bell's Palsy any worse or better?
Very slowly getting better. Got OMT done for 40 minutes today. Maybe will help. Told to go back again in a week and they will work on it more after things finish settling/loosening up as much as possible. Worked for me because if anything, I got rid of that headache that didn't allow me to work out this morning.
pad.
985 more to 100k
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
And my husband and I just had a big fight.
I guess the plus side is that I will probably be able to go wherever I want for my residency now
I am hitting U Chicago tomorrow
Well, I'm leaving tomorrow to visit them on Tuesday
Similar threads
- Replies
- 186
- Views
- 9K
I have to stay up for 30 more minutes so that I can call and bug the bf.