Rearview Mirror: Ectopic should create the thread after this

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
21dv.2.jpg

Members don't see this ad.

And my husband and I just had a big fight.

Hope it gets better! :luck:

Does the mother in law live with you / you with her or does she just visit that often?

I am having a terrible time studying today. Finally getting motivation just a few hours before it's time to quit.

Members don't see this ad :)
I am having a terrible time studying today. Finally getting motivation just a few hours before it's time to quit.

Yeah. That's how it usually works for me. Hey, its ten, I should studying! Nah, I think I'll just read SDN then got sleep.

I've lived in 6 cities in the past 7 months! 1 more to go will make it 7 different cities for my 4th year of medical school. :thumbup:

Wallowa Wanderer . . . Coming to a city near you.

I ended up not going back to studying too much. Electricity went out for a while longer than I wanted. Then just couldn't get motivated for one more hour since my eye was too dry and I needed to tape it shut.

My eye was burning. Now it's not burning but I look like a pirate (well, kind of...white tape) and studying one-eyed just isn't ideal.

Members don't see this ad :)
My eye was burning. Now it's not burning but I look like a pirate (well, kind of...white tape) and studying one-eyed just isn't ideal.

So your Bell's isn't getting much better, eh? Hang in there. I hope you get better soon!

So your Bell's isn't getting much better, eh? Hang in there. I hope you get better soon!

Mornings are better. But it seems as if no matter how many eye drops I use, the eye still manages to dry out / get irritated as the day goes on. Tiredness seems to make it worse, and well, when it's exam time, there's no way around it.

Nice sig EM2BE! You're right, I don't pad near enough. Can't really claim busyness, just got a lot of other stuff going on (recently moved back to hometown for last half of school with tons of family/friends around). Things are great, just no time for SDN.

Nice sig EM2BE! You're right, I don't pad near enough. Can't really claim busyness, just got a lot of other stuff going on (recently moved back to hometown for last half of school with tons of family/friends around). Things are great, just no time for SDN.

Good to know you are alive and things are well though! and thanks!

Eye is burning (can't seem to get it hydrated enough for some reason today) and can't study in the normal study spot because they are doing repairs. Of course, the day before an exam when I really needed the isolation it allows me.

Eye is burning (can't seem to get it hydrated enough for some reason today) and can't study in the normal study spot because they are doing repairs. Of course, the day before an exam when I really needed the isolation it allows me.

Have you tried the Refresh tears? I had dry eyes when I lived in Colorado and that's what I used - they have this lubricating stuff in them that keeps it from evaporating. You can get them at the drug store - they're in a green bottle.

How much email do you guys get from your medical school?

I mean, I bet I get like 5 official messages per day.

Why do I need 5 reminders for every freaking event?

I mean, if anyone cared about this stuff wouldn't one initial email and one reminder be enough?

Hey, Hard24get -

How do you post those pictures in your threads????

STILL studying...

Wish I felt comfortable with something at this point in time.

Hey, Hard24get -

How do you post those pictures in your threads????

i know I'm not her, but....
use the insert image icon (mountain looking one) and use the link to the website.

Or you can get a free web hosting account at picasaweb.google.com or photobucket.com and then you can put any picture on your harddrive on there and link to it like its on the web

How are your eyes doing EM? And the studying for the test?

I've been trying to finish my classes up, and figure out where I'm gonna try to live next year in school

plus trying to pick up shifts in the ER (Im working 4 days in December...) and hoping that it starts snowing soon so I can work on the mountain again soon.

When is match day? And how does all that mess work about picking your top three or four residencies that you want to go into and matching into them or whatnot?

How are your eyes doing EM? And the studying for the test?

Dry right now. Just got done for the day. Had the test first, a few lectures, then physicals. Probably 15-20 kids in the 3 hours. And never got a break to put in the eye drops. Now I see why they say doctors make the worst patients.

When is match day? And how does all that mess work about picking your top three or four residencies that you want to go into and matching into them or whatnot?

Match for DOs is Feb 15 and MDs is March 15. Can't answer the rest of it though.

I've been trying to finish my classes up, and figure out where I'm gonna try to live next year in school

I figure I'll work on living arrangements over Christmas or Spring break. Don't want to make the impression I plan that far ahead.

I figure I'll work on living arrangements over Christmas or Spring break. Don't want to make the impression I plan that far ahead.

But don't get me wrong, over Thanksgiving I was making a power point of the places and their perks and whatnot.

haha, and what did you come up with in the end? What cities made your top 5 or 10 list?

Man, I havent gotten a page in a while now...

This forum requires that you wait 20 seconds between posts. Please try again in 1 seconds.

Shouldnt it be 1 second, not 1 seconds? Sloppy coding....

No worries, I need to get a page topper...

How are finals going? Or do you actually have "tests" and finals during your 3rd and 4th year?