-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Rearview Mirror: Ectopic should create the thread after this
Started by EM2BE
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Any word yet from programs chumbo or did you start contacting them?
not much, I got an invite from Lincoln, but I havent accepted yet. I really cant be choosey, but rumors say that the program has some probs.
I am gonna do the interview and ask the PD directly. I figure get it straight from the horses mouth.
I was thinking about applyin to some more IM...i figure i can do EM in some smaller community programs that way
cant give up on the dream...
D
deleted109597
I was thinking about applyin to some more IM...i figure i can do EM in some smaller community programs that way
Honestly, and I hate saying this, but FM will give you a better background than IM, simply because of the peds/OB/GYN aspects.
D
deleted109597
I am gonna do the interview and ask the PD directly. I figure get it straight from the horses mouth.
I wouldn't. Just get a gut feeling. Don't shoot yourself in the foot by making them hate you or think you wouldn't come there.
hey, sorry i havent been on so much!!! i've been crazy busy with odds and ends... added onto that, i have a take home exam for this rotation which is basically an 8 page research shbeel!! I promise this weekend i'll try to catch up! I need to add more here and onto the interviews thread. 😀
gluck everyone!! i'll pad in a bit!
gluck everyone!! i'll pad in a bit!
hey, sorry i havent been on so much!!! i've been crazy busy with odds and ends... added onto that, i have a take home exam for this rotation which is basically an 8 page research shbeel!! I promise this weekend i'll try to catch up! I need to add more here and onto the interviews thread. 😀
gluck everyone!! i'll pad in a bit!
Yeah, I am sorry, too. I have been busy with clinics, my mom being in town, and some personal problems at home 🙂(). Haven't been too chatty.
Congrats to CJ and sleepymed on their interviews! 😀
Yeah, I am sorry, too. I have been busy with clinics, my mom being in town, and some personal problems at home 🙂(). Haven't been too chatty.
Congrats to CJ and sleepymed on their interviews! 😀
Hope it gets better for you!

Congrats on the interviews all of you!
Crashed at 7 last night. Got up and worked out. Feel pretty good right now. We'll see how I feel later today (first time I worked out since about 2 or 3 months ago).
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Getting ready for my first interview at Jefferson 😱
Best of luck 🙂
so.,,, less than 2k posts from 100k
how sweet would that be..... must be before the new yr.. get it done...
how sweet would that be..... must be before the new yr.. get it done...
how about you increase to 10 posts a day, and we all try to pull off twenty?
Best of luck 🙂
thanks guys, it was cool. I need to write a review soon
did I mention it is cold? I hate the cold 🙁
Maybe I should take synthroid this winter - increase my body temp, prevent myself from gaining weight on the interview trail... 😀
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
oh, and I am going to change my avatar - gotta be incognito for those snooping PDs....![]()
been looking for a movie avatar like sleepymed's
CJ, what's going on, man? Have you started calling programs?
Called a few, but keep getting the "we are still in the process of reviewing applications (don't bother us)" line.
the funny thing is, I must be on some long-as* waiting list at like over 30 programs.
I haven't heard from at least 35 programs...most of which i prolly wont ever hear from.
its all good though...I liek being the underdog, hehe
by the way, H24G, i vote that you change that new avatar
nobody said incognito has to be ugly
i propose this one...

sup
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Similar threads
- Replies
- 186
- Views
- 9K
