-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Rearview Mirror: Ectopic should create the thread after this
Started by EM2BE
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Wow, how long have I been gone from these threads? Not much padding going on....
I've been super busy with school and work though, and need to go workout and write a Physics lab report right now instead of wasting time padding here
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just wanted to direct everyone's attention to the great news in my signature in big blue letters...... 😀 

I just wanted to direct everyone's attention to the great news in my signature in big blue letters...... 😀![]()
Congrats, Rose! That's terrific!!! Future doc in da house! 😎
😀 😀 😀 😀
Thats how I've been since yesterday when I got the call....
Thats how I've been since yesterday when I got the call....
I've been doing a happy dance as well. But I cant really show that online as easily... Best I can do is

😀

😀
Saw the movie "Hitman" tonight by the way. Kick ass movie. As good as I was hoping for and then a little bit. Made me feel like Hollyweird was still capable of making something other than crap for once.
Everyone have a safe and happy Thanksgiving! Eat up for me... I'll be at work from 3-11... gay...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL!!!, and CONGRATULATIONS TO ROSE, WELL DONE DUDE!
almost at 100K....
Happy thanksgiving all. I needed some time away from the lounge. That place is addicting.
Thanks mang!!!! I am still smiling like an idiot about it all 😀HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL!!!, and CONGRATULATIONS TO ROSE, WELL DONE DUDE!
So how are residency searches going? Anyone find one that they are super cereal about??? And when is match day or whatever it is that you find out where you are going?
And I feel you ectopic, I just got home a little bit ago. Sucks working holidays and weekends and everyother day of the week/month/year...
So I think I will make a trip to the clinic at school this week. I thought it was my imagination running wild until my mom noticed...my eyelid is drooping more than normal (just a partial ptosis). And I'm not even as tired as I usually am. If anything, she will feel better if I tell her I saw someone about it and they said it was nothing. You all know how parents can be (I was going to wait some more and see if it went away).
hola...
So I think I will make a trip to the clinic at school this week. I thought it was my imagination running wild until my mom noticed...my eyelid is drooping more than normal (just a partial ptosis). And I'm not even as tired as I usually am. If anything, she will feel better if I tell her I saw someone about it and they said it was nothing. You all know how parents can be (I was going to wait some more and see if it went away).
Hmm, you have chronic headaches and now what sounds like a unilateral ptosis? Have you been scanned for your headaches????? Are your pupils even? In EM fashion, can we rule out an impending cranial nerve III palsy 2/2 aneurysm???

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hmm, you have chronic headaches and now what sounds like a unilateral ptosis? Have you been scanned for your headaches????? Are your pupils even? In EM fashion, can we rule out an impending cranial nerve III palsy 2/2 aneurysm???![]()
I got an MRI done about 5-6 years ago, and nothing was wrong. I'm guessing if anything it's a little infection or allergies. The thing I don't like is that it's just one eye (for the allergies). I will go probably Tuesday morning (not sure if they have clinic tomorrow morning). I'm pretty sure I have equal pupils and ROM (maybe the one pupil is a little bigger, but I would contribute that to less light coming in). It bothers me because it starts blocking my vision at night when I start getting tired.
It is really frustrating right now for me. Uncle has metastatic cancer (lung, liver, and brain), yet he thinks things are going to go away, and my dad (brothers) thinks he is okay and he will have plenty of time to see him before things get really bad. I'm working on convincing my parents to at least go visit while I am home for winter break. Even if it is just for a day, I think they should do it. Whether they can both afford taking a few days off work is another thing, but I would hate for them to miss the chance. Maybe I'll work on getting my mom convinced. If she wants to go, then dad will go...maybe.
Went to urgent care at school (free services). Said nothing about eye was acute and that I need to go to another doctor, one that can do follow ups. Then again, this dr didn't do half the tests he could have, so who knows. So going tomorrow to a more caring doctor (one that will do the tests) 🙄. Will let you know what happens then.
whats up post padders?
Hey use the link I get $5 per person referred... Cost to you..... ZERO!
I am so broke right now 🙁🙁
It is incredible how much money this year is costing me!!!!
It's costing at least $400 a program!!!! Even with programs that provide hotels (i.e. Mayo), it costs about $450 for both the airplane ticket to Minnesota and then the bus to Rochester!!!!
how are you guys dealing with the expenses?
It is incredible how much money this year is costing me!!!!
It's costing at least $400 a program!!!! Even with programs that provide hotels (i.e. Mayo), it costs about $450 for both the airplane ticket to Minnesota and then the bus to Rochester!!!!
how are you guys dealing with the expenses?
I am so broke right now 🙁🙁
It is incredible how much money this year is costing me!!!!
It's costing at least $400 a program!!!! Even with programs that provide hotels (i.e. Mayo), it costs about $450 for both the airplane ticket to Minnesota and then the bus to Rochester!!!!
how are you guys dealing with the expenses?
I'm already planning on extra shifts in 2011!!
Denial is the best policy. Just close your eyes and had over your CC. 😱
I am so broke right now 🙁🙁
It is incredible how much money this year is costing me!!!!
It's costing at least $400 a program!!!! Even with programs that provide hotels (i.e. Mayo), it costs about $450 for both the airplane ticket to Minnesota and then the bus to Rochester!!!!
how are you guys dealing with the expenses?
When I was a 4th yr I took out the residency loan... It sucks but thats the only way for me.
it will pay for itself in time.
aloha.. i h8 painting
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
aloha.. i h8 painting
This is when I can brag that I just rent so I don't have to worry about stuff like that.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 186
- Views
- 9K

