-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Rearview Mirror: Ectopic should create the thread after this
Started by EM2BE
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Dude, I just started a new page.
That was cool.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I . . . just
. . . .hit 250 posts!
Here you go EM2B. My upcoming vacation spot!
![]()
Here you go EM2B. My upcoming vacation spot!
Can I come? I am sick of ice and snow too!
Hola!
100K is around the corner. anyone gonna help me ring it in?
my flight got cancelled. argh.. stuck in maumee Ohio. my poor wife is exhausted and sleeping right now.
ohh and my fins... can this be the week?
all tied up at 13... in the 4th.. i just want one WIN
Might the fins win?
9 more.. next thread.. 100K is in our rearview mirror
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hot diggity damn
sadly lonely.. my wife is sleeping im on the net and watching football and we are stuck
how's the world of surgery treating you?
Oh my, has it been that long? I left surgery behind a couple months ago!
9 more.. next thread.. 100K is in our rearview mirror
did we make it?
Oh my, has it been that long? I left surgery behind a couple months ago!
Maybe I missed that memo. Who knows. But yes, it's been a long time since you visited. What are you doing now?
did we make it?
Yes "we" did. EF got the 100k post too.
Yes "we" did. EF got the 100k post too.
Yeppers..
bump
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
BUMP.//
100,000 is in our Rearview Mirror is now about to be closed
100,000 is in our Rearview Mirror is now about to be closed
Nice.. same time..
Nice.. same time..
yes...we EM people stick together and think alike.
yes...we EM people stick together and think alike.
see i was planning on closing em down, one thread at a time...
gonna leave the multi-padding to the experts
see i was planning on closing em down, one thread at a time...
gonna leave the multi-padding to the experts

see i was planning on closing em down, one thread at a time...
gonna leave the multi-padding to the experts
whatever happened to your ability to multitask??? Get it together, girl!
The rapid and dramatic changes in the ROL worry me!![]()
The worst part is, I'm the one making the list and it feels out of control. 🙁
whatever happened to your ability to multitask??? Get it together, girl!
:cry:
:cry:
I'm sure you'll pick it up again.
sleepymed said:In the words of two paranoid people i happened to be walking with a couple of days ago... now if i happen to go into a coma, i'm all set.
hey - I resemble that statement! (couldn't reply to you in the closed thread, of course)!!!
Moreover, I insist that you PM right away with your list (I'll show you mine if you show me yours)![]()
yes ma'am!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
im preparing myself for a lecture 😱
I was surprised by your #3...
me too actually... but i decided i would rather live in the city than live in the boondocks with a better program!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 186
- Views
- 9K
how's the world of surgery treating you?