-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Rearview Mirror: Ectopic should create the thread after this
Started by EM2BE
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I don't consider floor months low yield because it is our opportunity to remind the primary service(s) we are just as smart if not smarter than them and that we rock 😎
that's exactly how i feel!!! this is why i don't mind having off service months during our residency
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
aw... you can't be lazy all the time you know.
sure i can... it's my current vocation!
sure i can... it's my current vocation!
Okay, I admit. I am jealous.
Okay, I admit. I am jealous.
babe, my vacation ends in a couple of weeks and then i have to start waking up and doing stuff again... and then (hopefully) internship starts and i'll be lucky to ever be in bed!
bump mo fos
its about gym time... uhh and im oh so tired
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
that's exactly how i feel!!! this is why i don't mind having off service months during our residency
we totally should have couples matched 😀
id rather not, can i just continue to stay in my bed for a few days.. it's lovely and warm in here
well, you could sleep there every night if you go to this program
yay! my mother in law finally stopped talking! 🙂
Finally stopped talking??? It's too early to be talking like that.
Finally stopped talking??? It's too early to be talking like that.
she started talking to my husband at 6am and then he had to go like 10 mins later, so she just continued with me, for like an hour 😱
ready for my exam 45 minutes early. I hate it when this happens. Not enough time to really start over and too much to just waste.
not true. You can vibe to music, do a little exercise, take a long shower - it's nice to relax a bit before an exam
not true. You can vibe to music, do a little exercise, take a long shower - it's nice to relax a bit before an exam
I ended up messing around on sdn mostly. I had already showered, and it's too cold to shower right before going outside. I wouldn't get my hair dried in time. With a blow dryer, that's at least a 20 minute job to get it mostly dry.
now I can't go back to sleep 🙁
I bet I will be within an hour or two. But will regret it because I need to switch the days and nights back around again.
oh ya, and the test sucked. What I thought was important obviously wasn't important to them.
that happens all the time

that happens all the time![]()
Glad to know I'm not the only one. It's upsetting to me because I was trying to use this final as a way to get my grade back to its usual point, but that's not going to happen.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
No one misses me 🙁
you are a tease! Why should we give you the satisfaction?
you are a tease! Why should we give you the satisfaction?![]()

And socute, believe it or not, you've been around more than chumbo. He went MIA for the last few months. No posts anywhere on sdn.
Total Posts: 8,369 (6.14 posts per day)
damn where do i find the time?
damn 2 more admits
And given the racial diversity (or lack thereof) on this thread, I will be shocked if anyone figures out where I adapted that song from![]()
you're making fun of my taste in music again aren't you
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Loooooooong ago..... and so very far apart.
We entered the matched together
and prayed for interviews
and your avatar...
and you seem so sweet and clear
but you're not really here
it's just the archives...
brings tears to my eyes:cry:
well...interviews are all done...and i think I can say im officially back!
you girls have done well though
such dedication should be included in an LoR ("...posts with extreme dedication on SDN's EM forum!")
WOOOHOOO!!!!!!
WOOOHOOO!!!!!!
well...interviews are all done...and i think I can say im officially back!

Similar threads
- Replies
- 186
- Views
- 9K
