-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Rearview Mirror: Ectopic should create the thread after this
Started by EM2BE
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
now i can go do something better with my time!!
![]()
I like these images...as if you will be the only one out there in the romantic arena.
I like these images...as if you will be the only one out there in the romantic arena.
how goes the feet soaking...
I like these images...as if you will be the only one out there in the romantic arena.
it would be nice to be in a romantic arena period...
how goes the feet soaking...
done now. Cooking some lunch up.
it would be nice to be in a romantic arena period...
true. but I don't see it happening. Unless you were really rich, but not famous.
So I realized just now that I studied a lecture twice that wasn't even given to us yet (thought I missed it when I was laid up). It's supposed to be tomorrow (last lecture), so I'm pretty sure I'm skipping it. Yay for being done early! Bad I spent the time studying something I don't need to know for tomorrow.
It's about that time for sleepy to show up. I didn't leave you, I just had to go study.
I think i have developed a bad rep on this board 😉
I've got 5-10 more minutes of this feet soaking thing and am bored out of my mind.
I did that a few times as an MSIII on surgery...my feet got to hurting so bad and a bit on the stank side.
I bought some kind of foot soaking magical crap at a drug store....it seemed to help.
I think i have developed a bad rep on this board 😉
And here I thought you were developing a good rep.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
And here I thought you were developing a good rep.
you're awake!! you're awake!!
you're awake!! you're awake!!
ya, I took about an hour nap.
you're awake!! you're awake!!
literally counting down the days till im done with clinic stuff....
yucky yucky yuckiness
ya, I took about an hour nap.
you and i have very weird sleep cycles... almost like naps with intermittent awake periods
need to go get some work done... i'll be on to post later.
Ya me too. One hour before exam. At this point, pretty much not going to learn much more, just trying to retain.
welcome...great sig btw
welcome...great sig btw
Chumbo, I really hope you get to start posting in the good thread soon! Maybe Nov 1 will bring you some good news.

Chumbo, I really hope you get to start posting in the good thread soon! Maybe Nov 1 will bring you some good news.![]()
Hey you - go post in the other thread - this one is ahead!!! 😡
Can't let it fall behind. This would be much more fun with others around.
Good thing I'm interesting enough to entertain myself 😀
Good thing I'm interesting enough to entertain myself 😀
no comment
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
no comment![]()
whateva
Thought you were going to even out the threads????
yeah, but I had to finish my hubby's dinner. Some of us are domestic.
Finally got around to starting laundry. My goals this week are so slim that I'm not too worried. I even started studying Thurs and Fri lectures during class today because I was too bored.
anyway, why do you suddenly seem to have more free time? 😕
anyway, why do you suddenly seem to have more free time? 😕
Easy section. Psych/Kids/Elderly. Mix of stuff, but lots less lectures and no labs.
yeah, but I had to finish my hubby's dinner. Some of us are domestic.
Not all of us can be (or will be)
cooking is fun! 🙂Not all of us can be (or will be)![]()
quick - think of something else I can google to help me match
Ways to bs when nervous.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ways to bs when nervous.
Fixing...ways to bs with people you don't know who decide your future when nervous
Fixing...ways to bs with people you don't know who decide your future when nervous
you are cruisin for a bruisin, chica
you are cruisin for a bruisin, chica
didn't mean it in a bad way. I know I don't have a problem bs-ing with people until I become nervous. Then I clam up and people don't see the real me.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 186
- Views
- 9K

a visitor! So nice you know how to pad it up too!