Rearview Mirror: Match Day 2008 Edition

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
you know, Dr. Dukes, I may not be the person you think I am :)

I was imagining typing the addresses up on one computer...

Nope, she was "kind" enough to e-mail the excel spreadsheet that needed to be put into word...

Members don't see this ad :)
for some reason I thought you mentioned it 10 posts early...

Hey McNinja, I checked out your program's website and it looks cool! Did they explain why they think they didn't fill? Kinda weird, but fortunate for xaelia, et al. :)

ECU's ED looks so fancy

I wish there was an easy way to count the leader-board for new pages...strikes me as a much more interesting competition (read: a competition i might have a chance at winning) than just the number of posts per thread competition...getting the new page requires timing and luck, not just sheer stamina!

I'm not sure why they didn't fill.
It may have been the fact that they frontloaded the interviews, and then people started cancelling their Jan interviews, but who knows.

Members don't see this ad :)
Nope, she was "kind" enough to e-mail the excel spreadsheet that needed to be put into word...

:laugh: I figured it worked like "I'll do my family, you do yours, and we'll work on our friends together"

I wish there was an easy way to count the leader-board for new pages...strikes me as a much more interesting competition (read: a competition i might have a chance at winning) than just the number of posts per thread competition...getting the new page requires timing and luck, not just sheer stamina!

Just because I make it appear I have lots of time on my hands....

(really I shouldn't...not right now)

I'm pretty sure you probably don't resemble snoop by too much....

And you are moving away from Philly before I move there.

I need a good intern prep book...

:laugh: I figured it worked like "I'll do my family, you do yours, and we'll work on our friends together"

It sorta did, but my family list is longer and "our" friends list is mostly "my" friends (we went to undergrad together, and when we started dating she adopted my friends).
So basically being lazy and having a longer list don't work well together...

I'm pretty sure you probably don't resemble snoop by too much....

<sigh> I guess I can change my avatar to something more girly now. I wanted an avatar that represented my #1, and Snoop was the best association with LA I could come up with.

now I just feel like my avatar makes me cool :cool:

It sorta did, but my family list is longer and "our" friends list is mostly "my" friends (we went to undergrad together, and when we started dating she adopted my friends).

:laugh:

My family list is longer than my bf's, but his friends is probably more...might be even.

but he is no Alicia Keys... contemplating what to change to.....

<sigh> I guess I can change my avatar to something more girly now. I wanted an avatar that represented my #1, and Snoop was the best association with LA I could come up with.

When I was doing my internet stalking I found your picture on their website and it took me a while to reconcile the snoop pic with the actual pic...I'm just used to you "being" snoop.

I'm just glad that wedding planning stuff is over for me. The only fun part was picking the menu, the rest I lost interest and wandered away while my mom finished it up :smuggrin:.

When I was doing my internet stalking I found your picture on their website and it took me a while to reconcile the snoop pic with the actual pic...I'm just used to you "being" snoop.

For the record, I am not a pooping deer.

I'm just glad that wedding planning stuff is over for me. The only fun part was picking the menu, the rest I lost interest and wandered away while my mom finished it up :smuggrin:.

Please don't get me started on the stupidity...I had to make sure that all the "and" in Mr. and Mrs. Whomever were corrected to "&" on the names for the inside label of the envelope.

Will someone please explain to me what that matters?

Please don't get me started on the stupidity...I had to make sure that all the "and" in Mr. and Mrs. Whomever were corrected to "&" on the names for the inside label of the envelope.

Will someone please explain to me what that matters?

I'd probably do exactly what h24g did. Then again, we may not be the typical female (hence reason ADD when it even comes to that)....

And I sufficiently stalked you h24g...now I know exactly what you look like and your real name.

I still think that might be the best picture I've ever taken, though...

I just heard shocking (and potentially true) news: the fiance thinks SHE took the picture of the pooping dear.

That destroys my sense of things...

I should put mine sometime to the sign I found "Vet parking only - all others will be neutered"

I just heard shocking (and potentially true) news: the fiance thinks SHE took the picture of the pooping dear.

hahaha...the girl is always right.

btw h24g, where do they get those pics from? are they the ones you took your 1st yr of med school (and on your badge) or ones you give them?

I can't wait till we're married so I can call her the wife!

I also didn't know you were md/phd. No wonder you are such a geek.

btw h24g, where do they get those pics from? are they the ones you took your 1st yr of med school (and on your badge) or ones you give them?

Oh dear lord I hope they're not the picture from my ID (I look like a monk, and my anatomy professor is a monk, its weird)...

:laugh: I thought you stole it, too!

Status
Not open for further replies.