Rearview Mirror: Match Day 2008 Edition

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
oooh. match is so much fun. but I am very very sad that H24 won't be hanging with me next year.

Members don't see this ad.

I laid down 2 hrs ago (I almost put yrs ago but then realized that sounded wrong) to see if it would help the headache. I was asleep before I knew I was even tired. Just woke up with the same headache. Bedtime.

oooh. match is so much fun. but I am very very sad that H24 won't be hanging with me next year.

I'll visit you in SF! I love that city and would be happy to settle down there once I am actually making money :D

Members don't see this ad :)
McNinja - at PCMH...first choice? :D :D :clap: :hardy: :clap:

Actually, yeah, although apparently for not too many other people, and I'm not sure why. It's a great place, cheap to live, close to water (relative).

For the 2009ers, don't leave us hanging next year. You'll have me and xaelia to work with.

Actually, yeah, although apparently for not too many other people, and I'm not sure why. It's a great place, cheap to live, close to water (relative).

For the 2009ers, don't leave us hanging next year. You'll have me and xaelia to work with.

Congrats again! I'm sure you deserve it after all you've been through.

One of my friends matched there and was very happy about it. The way she spoke about after interviewing I was shocked to see they didn't fill. Guessing the size of the town played a factor?

It's nap time for me already.

sooo happy! I am beginning to irritate people, though :p

I am happy at baseline, so when I am really happy, I am MANIC! :smuggrin:

Congrats to all who matched yesterday!

Now I need a textbook, a place to live, a job for hubby, etc, etc

Members don't see this ad :)
Now I need a textbook, a place to live, a job for hubby, etc, etc

Moving is a big pain. Esp when moving across the country. Found out I know someone that can help me with tips to get a cheaper rental car (sister-in-law to be). The advantages of a big family is that each person has their own perks. Brother and sister-in-law also work at a place to get Garmins 40% off. Love using family. :p

I am very bored...taking my last day of vacation to sit and do nothing, first time I've done this since Jan...

I am very bored...taking my last day of vacation to sit and do nothing, first time I've done this since Jan...

I try to remember this feeling of boredom when I get extremely busy. Never works.

My holiday weekend is going to be spent in kaplan. Don't these teachers have families???

I am happy at baseline, so when I am really happy, I am MANIC! :smuggrin:

sounds like me right now :D (suprise, suprise ;))... it is a good thing many miles seperate us, or else we would be dangerous at this point of time

sounds like me right now :D (suprise, suprise ;))... it is a good thing many miles seperate us, or else we would be dangerous at this point of time

I'm surprised you didn't make it a point to meet up.

after going about 4 days with very little sleep, i am so incredibly tired now!!!

I am still in a surreal little bubble

while i had a very good feeling i would match where i did, the butterflies didn't go away until i reread my match letter about 15 times :D:D:D

i am so incredibly happy right now... yooo hooo

congrats on the new job roja! I am sure it'll be such a rush being part of building a new program :D

I will be at UCSF and living in THE CITY.

HEY, no fair! You said you WEREN'T going to UCSF when I submitted my ROL. I specifically asked you, and you switched on me at the last minute! :mad: I am actually very sad to not be part of that new program, esp now that I know you are there.

Now you definitely have to buy me a drink in SF. :smuggrin:

Holy crap. Everyone in the charter class at UCSF is AOA, except a Stanford student (doesn't have AOA) and one other guy. Oh well, the cost of living in SF is too high anyway...

jeez, now I'm glad I didn't rank them #1 - I would have either been rejected or afflicted with an inferiority complex! :p

I suppose I might as well go for the next page

That will put me at almost 800 posts...

I am way too addicted to making photo books of old trips

Made one a while ago for my Yosemite trip before school

Working on one now for my Glacier trip...

Both trips were fun, but not sure where I'm going next...

My fiance things I'm weird for posting to no one else on this thread...

The deer pooping pic, for the record, is from Yosemite

My fiance things I'm weird for posting to no one else on this thread...
It's like talking to yourself. . . . you only have issues when you start answering back.

Status
Not open for further replies.