Rearview Mirror: Match Day 2008 Edition

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I was just wondering who is allowed to pad. Do you have to have a certain number of real posts before you should pad? I have never padded before but it would certainly help my forum cred if when I posted I had several thousand posts under my name.

Members don't see this ad.

I wish I could forget! :(

UNMATCH DAY: Monday, March 17th (5 days!)

MATCH DAY: Thursday, March 20th (8 days!)

Anyone having weird match day dreams like; no pants on in front of everyone, or sleeping through the school get together and NRMP telling you, that you never registered with them?

Hey, I was just wondering who is allowed to pad. Do you have to have a certain number of real posts before you should pad? I have never padded before but it would certainly help my forum cred if when I posted I had several thousand posts under my name.

:laugh: That's the great thing about padding. ANYONE can do it. Just start and we'll get to know you too as well as you getting to know us all (or at least our personalities via internet).

Members don't see this ad :)
I have had horrible sleep lately... my most recent dream was one of the most lucid dreams i've ever had; it involved eating large amounts of chinese food...

needless to say, i had chinese food that night

crazy, crazy matchitis! :)

h24g made fun of my writing today :(

Isn't padding a staple in cougar ambulation? You should have some experience with this.

Hi. I wanna play too.

Greetings, fellow lover of Christ.

Members don't see this ad :)
I have had horrible sleep lately... my most recent dream was one of the most lucid dreams i've ever had; it involved eating large amounts of chinese food...

I hate dreams like that actually...unless it's because I had it the night before. Otherwise, I daydream about the food too until I eat it, then get disappointed because it tasted better in my dreams.

I wish I dreamed. Or nightmared. Or did anything other than go into a zombie-stupor and woke back up seemingly instantly to go back to work.

I wish I dreamed. Or nightmared. Or did anything other than go into a zombie-stupor and woke back up seemingly instantly to go back to work.

awwwww....I'll feel the pain for you for an hour or 2. That will be all I could stand.

Decided it was time to CLEAN the room. Even file away the paperwork... Must be really procrastinating if I came to this level.

Lurking world.

I see. I remember before I became an obsessive padder I lurked to see what the atmosphere was like before I overstepped some hidden boundary. Then I found out if I ever did that, the worst I could get was a FMF pants. :p

:hello: h24g...I know you are out there lurking...

Relleno.

Buenas noches, me voy a acostar. Una semana más de otorrinolaringología y se acabo esta vaina.

'Pa 'Lante

- R

I'll jump in too. I'm not new to sdn, but haven't really posted in the EM forum though its pretty much all I read now.

I had a pretty rotten match dream a couple of nights ago. I dreamed that somehow my name got mixed up with someone else who had terrible stats and basically they matched in my spot. When I complained they told me that the match had already been run and there was no changing it. I had to try and scramble. I was in the process of trying to recruit me when I woke up to my dog jumping on top of me, for once was glad for her to wake me up in the am. I can't wait till monday gets here!

Yay..glad we have new padders. A few of the regulars (cough cough 4th years) seem to be slacking right now...like they are avoiding this site for some reason.

Finally done cleaning. Shredded 7 Target/Walmart sized bags full. And finished my laundry. Decided it was too late to run the vacuum so that will have to wait. I can now use my desk again if I ever get the urge to study there...

Yay..glad we have new padders. A few of the regulars (cough cough 4th years) seem to be slacking right now...like they are avoiding this site for some reason.

Hey, some of us have had the worse week ever.
Seriously, 4 exams in five days is uncool.

Hey, some of us have had the worse week ever.
Seriously, 4 exams in five days is uncool.

I remembered that...that's why I was harassing the 4th yrs.

< 1 week ................

lurk... pad.... lurk....

no need to fall off the map again...

Been too lazy this week. I'm used to having at least 2 days off after a final, and this is killing me.

I got scar-burned and face pinked yesterday. Now I just look like I have color in my face again (instead of looking like a walking dead person).

I love early spring...appreciate the nice temps and no bugs yet..

I love early spring...appreciate the nice temps and no bugs yet..

The weather was great today, no clouds in the sky but temps in the 50s or 60s (sweatshirt weather). I love spring days like this.

From the optimist of course...

I'll jump in too. I'm not new to sdn, but haven't really posted in the EM forum though its pretty much all I read now.

I had a pretty rotten match dream a couple of nights ago. I dreamed that somehow my name got mixed up with someone else who had terrible stats and basically they matched in my spot. When I complained they told me that the match had already been run and there was no changing it. I had to try and scramble. I was in the process of trying to recruit me when I woke up to my dog jumping on top of me, for once was glad for her to wake me up in the am. I can't wait till monday gets here!

dude i had the same dream! except i accidentally matched into someone else's chi chi residency spot. lol maybe it was yours :D

j/k, here's to us both getting a spot where we want.

Practicing slip lamp exam on guy with really bad breath = disgusting :barf:

From the optimist of course...
Hey EM2BE, any particular osteopathic programs you want info on (saw your comment in the review thread)? I could provide a little info on ones I saw on the trail.

dude i had the same dream! except i accidentally matched into someone else's chi chi residency spot. lol maybe it was yours :D

j/k, here's to us both getting a spot where we want.

:laugh:

I had a dream that Clinton dropped out of the race - not exactly match related but it's a nice way to keep distracted :D

Status
Not open for further replies.