Rfu Ap Application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Tommyk7

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was wondering whether anyone applying to RFU for 2006-2007 has been able to print out an application? It was supposed to be available starting Dec. 1st but it is still not available.

Members don't see this ad.

Tommyk7 said:
I was wondering whether anyone applying to RFU for 2006-2007 has been able to print out an application? It was supposed to be available starting Dec. 1st but it is still not available.

yeah, i want to get mine in as early as possible. hopefully they dont wait til summer before handing out acceptances.

So... you have NOT gotten an application yet either right? :confused:

Members don't see this ad :)
Here's the reply I got from RF
------------------------------------------------------------
"If you have not already done so, I encourage you to submit your contact information (address/phone/email) so that we can notify you as soon as information becomes available. We anticipate that this information will not be available until mid January at the earliest. If you have any further questions, please feel free to address them to my office."

Sincerely,
Caryn Wickersheim
Manager, Office of Graduate Admissions
M.D./Ph.D. Administrator
Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science
847 578-8601
-----------------------------------------------

Now, I dunno if the app will be ready in mid Jan. I guess that it makes sense that the app will only be ready after OFFICIAL info is posted after mid Jan...that's only my speculation.

Take care and good luck.

"If you have not already done so, I encourage you to submit your contact information (address/phone/email) so that we can notify you as soon as information becomes available. We anticipate that this information will not be available until mid January at the earliest. If you have any further questions, please feel free to address them to my office."

Sincerely,
Caryn Wickersheim
Manager, Office of Graduate Admissions
M.D./Ph.D. Administrator
Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science
847 578-8601
-----------------------------------------------

Now, I dunno if the app will be ready in mid Jan. I guess that it makes sense that the app will only be ready after OFFICIAL info is posted after mid Jan...that's only my speculation.

Take care and good luck.

aks47 said:

Take care and good luck.

what information are they talking about?

:p I beat you guys to it. Mrs. Wickersheim says I am first on the list!!!...lol just kidding. I think its information on the program and maybe an application.

So apps wont be available till mid january?

NRAI2001 said:
So apps wont be available till mid january?

I think so but I am not exactly sure.

USArmyDoc said:
I think so but I am not exactly sure.

Dam, does that mean they may see my grades from this semester?

NRAI2001 said:
Dam, does that mean they may seem my grades from this semester?

LOL...that's the same predictament that I have...

Just to clear something up...I asked her if I could get some email addresses of CURRENT APers or ALUMNI of the program...so, basically, she told me to supply their office with my contact information so that basically: 1) I'm on their mailing list and 2) they would forward my info so that APers can contact me.

Take care.

Do you have to call the office to give them your contact info? I saw something on their website about being mailed info for the AP program.

I am an alum PM me if you have any questions. I did finish a few yrs back (I am an M4) so keep that in mind. I have kept up with stuff though so i know my stuff.

i'm not really sure. I actually requested a brochure to be mailed from this website: http://66.99.255.20/admissions/sgpds/broch/apbroch.cfm

and I am going to call the number provided on that site as well! I will post any info I receive, but I suggest you call them yourself as well!

This is the response I received after requesting info from their website:

Thank you for your interest in the Applied Physiology program.
Information about the program is currently being reviewed and updated,
as is done each year at the end of the application cycle. For this
reason, we typically suspend responses to any information requests until
the most current information is available. This ensures that candidates
for the program are receiving the most accurate information for their
academic year.

We anticipate these materials to be updated shortly. I will put you on
the mailing list and send you materials when the information is
available.

We thank you for your patience.

Yep that's what I got too. Sorry for not posting it sooner! :oops:
N1DERL& said:
This is the response I received after requesting info from their website:

Thank you for your interest in the Applied Physiology program.
Information about the program is currently being reviewed and updated,
as is done each year at the end of the application cycle. For this
reason, we typically suspend responses to any information requests until
the most current information is available. This ensures that candidates
for the program are receiving the most accurate information for their
academic year.

We anticipate these materials to be updated shortly. I will put you on
the mailing list and send you materials when the information is
available.

We thank you for your patience.