Roseman University Class of 2025 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks! I am thinking of applying! does anyone know the rate of matching into specializations? has anyone asked or heard a percentage? Thanks!

Waitlisted via email. Says "check back on Dec 15" on aadsas website. Could anyone find the electronic waitlist form we have to sign? I cannot seem to find it even though I logged in with my account I used for my supplemental .

update: I see it now. It took a while for it to show up on your profile, so refresh periodically!

Reactions: 1 user
I was accepted at 12:13 AM MST! They told me that I would be getting a call at some point today. Good luck everyone!

Members don't see this ad :)
Waitlisted, but will be withdrawing due to being accepted into my state school.

Goodluck everyone.

Reactions: 3 users
REJECTED dun dun dun! lol (email at midnight MST, AADSAS status is updated)
That's okay though, I would have withdrawn anyway! Got accepted into one of my top schools and still waiting to hear from my state school!
I wish everyone the best of luck!!!!

Reactions: 3 users
Congrats to all who were accepted! To those who were waitlisted, did your portal status change? I haven't received any emails and my portal still says invited to interview.

Congrats to all who were accepted! To those who were waitlisted, did your portal status change? I haven't received any emails and my portal still says invited to interview.
Mine says to check back Dec. 15

Question for you, how’s your commute? Do you know of anyone in your class or in upper classes that commute from say Provo/Orem area?
I have a friend who commuted with a group from Provo, but he eventually bought a house in South Jordan lol. My commute is 15 min bc I live in Daybreak, but I’ll probably be moving closer to the school next year! Commute isn’t bad at all, but something to consider is that when it gets icy, you’ll have to add 15+ min and that might get tiring.

Hi all, I was accepted today and will be denying my seat within the week, good luck to whoever is waitlisted.

Should I email Roseman if they still send out interview invites? I applied in early September with good stats and I'm wondering if I will receive an interview...

Waitlisted via email. Says "check back on Dec 15" on aadsas website. Could anyone find the electronic waitlist form we have to sign? I cannot seem to find it even though I logged in with my account I used for my supplemental .

update: I see it now. It took a while for it to show up on your profile, so refresh periodically!
Did your waitlist email notification have your roseman student ID? I was waitlisted but I never got an email notification, and I can’t submit the waitlist forms without it:(

Should I email Roseman if they still send out interview invites? I applied in early September with good stats and I'm wondering if I will receive an interview...
I was also wondering if/when they are still sending out interview invites! Let me know what they say

Did your waitlist email notification have your roseman student ID? I was waitlisted but I never got an email notification, and I can’t submit the waitlist forms without it:(
Yes, my waitlist had a Roseman student ID. Maybe try emailing or calling admissions.

Is a spot on Roseman’s waitlist meaningful? Or should I start thinking about a master’s program?

Is a spot on Roseman’s waitlist meaningful? Or should I start thinking about a master’s program?
I know a D1 at Roseman who was put on the waitlist last February and was admitted at the beginning of April. I don't think it's not meaningful.

Reactions: 1 users
For those of you that accepted the waitlist position, are you able to download/view your form after submitting it? I can't see mine and it doesn't show up under forms as one I completed anymore.

Last edited:
Current Roseman students: what apartments/housing are you in? Are there certain communities around the school that more students tend to live in?

Hi, I have some questions for current Roseman students:
-Are there certain living communities or apartments near the school more students tend to live in? Any recommendations for housing?
-I know classes/orientation are in August but when do classes end for the school year? From the school website it seems like it might be in April but I'm not positive on this.
-Is there a lot of free parking on the Roseman campus? Is it recommended for students to have a car to travel to school?

Thanks!!

is Roseman still interviewing????? I got accepted to two other schools already but im still hoping for a shot at interviewing at Roseman and go there honestly.

I'm happy to send you the document I was working on privately if you're interested. It was several pages long, be warned :) I never finished it, but it's pretty thorough

Basically the information we were given on interview day (clinical experience, digital dentistry, classroom experiences) have not been at all what we were told they'd be. We've been part of a transition from NBDE I and NBDE II to the integrated boards, so my class has been thrown to the wind in favor of providing experiences to the underclasses. This is a concern for C/O 2025 as well, as Roseman is currently trying to transition to a 3 year program, so there will be significant changes to the curriculum during your tenure. Roseman administration has a tendency to make changes without thinking through the ramifications, and then not responding to the problems that come because of it.

I chose Roseman over other schools for a mixture of personal reasons and many of the promises about the curriculum (most of which proved to be at least partially untrue)
Can you send this document to me?

Will be declining my acceptance to Roseman & attending my state school. Hoping someone who is deserving of this seat will get it! Best of luck

• Love
is Roseman still interviewing????? I got accepted to two other schools already but im still hoping for a shot at interviewing at Roseman and go there honestly.
Yes, they've only done a few rounds of interviews so far. I believe interviews will be happening almost every Friday until March.

Did anyone that was waitlisted (or offered to be on the waitlist) get an email today saying they were officially on the waitlist?

Reactions: 2 users
Did I understand correctly that the incoming class this year will not be eligible for the 3 year program if the school gets approval for it in March? Because we’ve already committed to the four year program?

Did I understand correctly that the incoming class this year will not be eligible for the 3 year program if the school gets approval for it in March? Because we’ve already committed to the four year program?
Yes.