You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Saints RoWW Sign Up Thread
Started by touchpause13
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
As soon as it's full. I wanted to start tomorrow night.When's this kick?
I'll play.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
AwesomeI'll play.
Would you prefer freckle bitch ' s or friendly fire?
freckle bitch!
Planet Saints
1. Willow
2. Wild Poo
3. Mad Jack
4. VetAsh
5. O Grady
Safeword
1. Cyndia
2. FS
3. Lupin21
4. hedgie
5. SOV
Ganstas in Space
1. ksmi117
2. Chillbo
3. BI
4. FFM
5. DocE
Friendly Fire
1. ResoluteMike
2. Ashgirl
3.
4.
5.
Rim Jobs
1. Devyn
2. DVM
3. kaydubs
4. dyachei
5. LIS
Freckle Bitch’s
1. Gwenevre
2. UFO
3. nohika
4. ddstothecor
5.
Four more!
1. Willow
2. Wild Poo
3. Mad Jack
4. VetAsh
5. O Grady
Safeword
1. Cyndia
2. FS
3. Lupin21
4. hedgie
5. SOV
Ganstas in Space
1. ksmi117
2. Chillbo
3. BI
4. FFM
5. DocE
Friendly Fire
1. ResoluteMike
2. Ashgirl
3.
4.
5.
Rim Jobs
1. Devyn
2. DVM
3. kaydubs
4. dyachei
5. LIS
Freckle Bitch’s
1. Gwenevre
2. UFO
3. nohika
4. ddstothecor
5.
Four more!
I don't know the theme, so these group names are pretty interesting.Awesome
Would you prefer freckle bitch ' s or friendly fire?

Planet Saints
1. Willow
2. Wild Poo
3. Mad Jack
4. VetAsh
5. O Grady
Safeword
1. Cyndia
2. FS
3. Lupin21
4. hedgie
5. SOV
Ganstas in Space
1. ksmi117
2. Chillbo
3. BI
4. FFM
5. DocE
Friendly Fire
1. ResoluteMike
2. Ashgirl
3.
4.
5.
Rim Jobs
1. Devyn
2. DVM
3. kaydubs
4. dyachei
5. LIS
Freckle Bitch’s
1. Gwenevre
2. UFO
3. nohika
4. ddstothecor
5. WTF
1. Willow
2. Wild Poo
3. Mad Jack
4. VetAsh
5. O Grady
Safeword
1. Cyndia
2. FS
3. Lupin21
4. hedgie
5. SOV
Ganstas in Space
1. ksmi117
2. Chillbo
3. BI
4. FFM
5. DocE
Friendly Fire
1. ResoluteMike
2. Ashgirl
3.
4.
5.
Rim Jobs
1. Devyn
2. DVM
3. kaydubs
4. dyachei
5. LIS
Freckle Bitch’s
1. Gwenevre
2. UFO
3. nohika
4. ddstothecor
5. WTF
Oh what the hell, let's see if I can WW on rotations.
Planet Saints
1. Willow
2. Wild Poo
3. Mad Jack
4. VetAsh
5. O Grady
Safeword
1. Cyndia
2. FS
3. Lupin21
4. hedgie
5. SOV
Ganstas in Space
1. ksmi117
2. Chillbo
3. BI
4. FFM
5. DocE
Friendly Fire
1. ResoluteMike
2. Ashgirl
3. TRH
4.
5.
Rim Jobs
1. Devyn
2. DVM
3. kaydubs
4. dyachei
5. LIS
Freckle Bitch’s
1. Gwenevre
2. UFO
3. nohika
4. ddstothecor
5. WTF
Planet Saints
1. Willow
2. Wild Poo
3. Mad Jack
4. VetAsh
5. O Grady
Safeword
1. Cyndia
2. FS
3. Lupin21
4. hedgie
5. SOV
Ganstas in Space
1. ksmi117
2. Chillbo
3. BI
4. FFM
5. DocE
Friendly Fire
1. ResoluteMike
2. Ashgirl
3. TRH
4.
5.
Rim Jobs
1. Devyn
2. DVM
3. kaydubs
4. dyachei
5. LIS
Freckle Bitch’s
1. Gwenevre
2. UFO
3. nohika
4. ddstothecor
5. WTF
Sounds fun!
Planet Saints
1. Willow
2. Wild Poo
3. Mad Jack
4. VetAsh
5. O Grady
Safeword
1. Cyndia
2. FS
3. Lupin21
4. hedgie
5. SOV
Ganstas in Space
1. ksmi117
2. Chillbo
3. BI
4. FFM
5. DocE
Friendly Fire
1. ResoluteMike
2. Ashgirl
3. TRH
4. sayabear3
5.
Rim Jobs
1. Devyn
2. DVM
3. kaydubs
4. dyachei
5. LIS
Freckle Bitch’s
1. Gwenevre
2. UFO
3. nohika
4. ddstothecor
5. WTF
Planet Saints
1. Willow
2. Wild Poo
3. Mad Jack
4. VetAsh
5. O Grady
Safeword
1. Cyndia
2. FS
3. Lupin21
4. hedgie
5. SOV
Ganstas in Space
1. ksmi117
2. Chillbo
3. BI
4. FFM
5. DocE
Friendly Fire
1. ResoluteMike
2. Ashgirl
3. TRH
4. sayabear3
5.
Rim Jobs
1. Devyn
2. DVM
3. kaydubs
4. dyachei
5. LIS
Freckle Bitch’s
1. Gwenevre
2. UFO
3. nohika
4. ddstothecor
5. WTF
One more then I can start sending out roles!
😀
😀
Planet Saints
1. Willow
2. Wild Poo
3. Mad Jack
4. VetAsh
5. O Grady
Safeword
1. Cyndia
2. FS
3. Lupin21
4. hedgie
5. SOV
Ganstas in Space
1. ksmi117
2. Chillbo
3. BI
4. FFM
5. DocE
Friendly Fire
1. ResoluteMike
2. Ashgirl
3. Arkangeloid
4.
5.
Rim Jobs
1. Devyn
2. DVM
3. kaydubs
4. dyachei
5. LIS
Freckle Bitch’s
1. Gwenevre
2. UFO
3. nohika
4.
5.
1. Willow
2. Wild Poo
3. Mad Jack
4. VetAsh
5. O Grady
Safeword
1. Cyndia
2. FS
3. Lupin21
4. hedgie
5. SOV
Ganstas in Space
1. ksmi117
2. Chillbo
3. BI
4. FFM
5. DocE
Friendly Fire
1. ResoluteMike
2. Ashgirl
3. Arkangeloid
4.
5.
Rim Jobs
1. Devyn
2. DVM
3. kaydubs
4. dyachei
5. LIS
Freckle Bitch’s
1. Gwenevre
2. UFO
3. nohika
4.
5.
Fixed for you TP!
Planet Saints
1. Willow
2. Wild Poo
3. Mad Jack
4. VetAsh
5. O Grady
Safeword
1. Cyndia
2. FS
3. Lupin21
4. hedgie
5. SOV
Ganstas in Space
1. ksmi117
2. Chillbo
3. BI
4. FFM
5. DocE
Friendly Fire
1. ResoluteMike
2. Ashgirl
3. TRH
4. sayabear3
5. Arkangeloid
Rim Jobs
1. Devyn
2. DVM
3. kaydubs
4. dyachei
5. LIS
Freckle Bitch’s
1. Gwenevre
2. UFO
3. nohika
4. ddstothecor
5. WTF
Planet Saints
1. Willow
2. Wild Poo
3. Mad Jack
4. VetAsh
5. O Grady
Safeword
1. Cyndia
2. FS
3. Lupin21
4. hedgie
5. SOV
Ganstas in Space
1. ksmi117
2. Chillbo
3. BI
4. FFM
5. DocE
Friendly Fire
1. ResoluteMike
2. Ashgirl
3. TRH
4. sayabear3
5. Arkangeloid
Rim Jobs
1. Devyn
2. DVM
3. kaydubs
4. dyachei
5. LIS
Freckle Bitch’s
1. Gwenevre
2. UFO
3. nohika
4. ddstothecor
5. WTF
Thank you qwen! Roles will be out later today
Ooohhh shet, Ark has arrived!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
lynch all the noobs. and sov.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
You're only referring to Ark and O Grady, right? 😀lynch all the noobs. and sov.
you're a less noob noob at this point.You're only referring to Ark and O Grady, right? 😀
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I'll take it!you're a less noob noob at this point.
I'm so ready to start this ****
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Mmmm a delicious roll 
(If you are DocE, don't read further since you hate these types of posts)....
Tomorrow and Tuesday I will be not as active as normal. Tomorrow is doing last minute things before leaving flat and spending some time with my friends. And Tuesday is the international flat back to the US for good. 🙂
I will leave contingencies for lynches and things and I should be back to normal activity level by Wednesday/Thursday.
Tomorrow and Tuesday I will be not as active as normal. Tomorrow is doing last minute things before leaving flat and spending some time with my friends. And Tuesday is the international flat back to the US for good. 🙂
I will leave contingencies for lynches and things and I should be back to normal activity level by Wednesday/Thursday.
Ouch. Shots fired alreadylynch all the noobs. and sov.
I know this is a Saints Row game, but since I don't know SR I'm just going to supernatural gif the shi* outta this game
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Oh boy 

I know this is a Saints Row game, but since I don't know SR I'm just going to supernatural gif the shi* outta this game
I'm glad this filled up. I can't use my phone at work so there is no way I could have played. Have fun guys!
Oh what the hell, let's see if I can WW on rotations.
Meh. Do what I do: post like 30 times in the 10 minutes you have available after finishing your discharges for the day and before falling asleep. Then don't show up again for a day or two and post wildly again.
Meh. Do what I do: post like 30 times in the 10 minutes you have available after finishing your discharges for the day and before falling asleep. Then don't show up again for a day or two and post wildly again.
Sounds legit

Similar threads
- Replies
- 182
- Views
- 6K
- Replies
- 143
- Views
- 7K