Saturday Morning Cartoons - 7th Annual Noob WW Game

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Thank you mods for an amazing game! I LOVED the theme.

Newbs, well done. I had a great time and was on my toes throughout.

Manators, I hope we did you proud.

Bread:
giphy.gif

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 15 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Okay to be fair of my 5 attempted kills, i aimed at 2 villagers (oops), a cult member (you're welcome, I don't care if it was an accident), a cult leader, and a wolf

dang wolves kept interfering, how rude
Hey matthew was a village member when you aimed for him. :rofl:

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users
Thank you mods for an amazing game! I LOVED the theme.

Newbs, well done. I had a great time and was on my toes throughout.

Manators, I hope we did you proud.

Bread:
giphy.gif
Thank you brother! Since Sport said she is our mother.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
@samac "Also supershorty’s defense is kind of lame. I would be surprised if she did deflect and it randomly hit me to take out both masons in one night." sorry I can't get the quote to work on my phone

Sometimes the lamest defense is the truth :rofl:

• Haha
My post count was around 50 when the game started. It is now over 300 solely due to this thread!

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
@samac "Also supershorty’s defense is kind of lame. I would be surprised if she did deflect and it randomly hit me to take out both masons in one night." sorry I can't get the quote to work on my phone

Sometimes the lamest defense is the truth :rofl:
Ahahaha ya know what that’s fair. You were still a wolf though!

I also just realized if you didn’t hit enigma with that ability she would have taken out random and you all would have won. :oops:
Winning by chaos is absolutely awesome!

Reactions: 1 users
Ahahaha ya know what that’s fair. You were still a wolf though!

I also just realized if you didn’t hit enigma with that abilities she would have taken out random and you all would have won. :oops:
Winning by chaos is absolutely awesome!
I KNOW, IT WAS THE SADDEST MOMENT OF THIS WHOLE GAME FOR ME

followed by my realization that the only wolf left was the dumbest one lmao

• Care
  • Wow
Reactions: 2 users
welcome to the addiction we have cookies
I'm already signed up for the next WW game so I feel like I've got a long road of cookie-founded obesity ahead of me :lol:

• Haha
You’re obviously not the dumb. You were so close!
I woke up my fiance this morning going "OH NO" and he didn't even open his eyes, just goes "I told you you shouldn't do the redirect. Did you kill the other wolf? I bet you did." :laugh: :cryi:

I hadn't even told him I'd decided to do it, he just knew I was waffling about it when we went to bed lol

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users
Just wanted to give a shout out to @Stagg737 for putting up with a noob who was just like OH I GOT THIS when I, in fact, did not have this.

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users
Btw the comment way back ago about me posting a link was me foreshadowing trying a rickroll but the forum gives thumbnails for videos

• Hmm
  • Angry
Congrats village!!!

Reactions: 1 user
Midwife your grief you felt when anthony died as a neutral 3P now feels fake knowing you were a wolfator :rofl:

• Haha
Midwife your grief you felt when anthony died as a neutral 3P now feels fake knowing you were a wolfator :rofl:
smh my 3p grief is always real regardless of affiliation tbh

• Haha
  • Love
Low key I had to tell anthony to shut up about 3Ps because I knew the manators would point him out to their noobs and be like “tell me why you think this is strange”

seriously is this what happened?