SDN is full of WWolves

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
0oW4Y.jpg
😡

post pad is a present but it doesn't last eternally!!!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think that'd require the spreadsheet from the Future games thread, which shows us how often certain players were wolves. I know it's somewhere in my googledocs links..

*****************
I would be very interested in seeing that! I didn't know it existed.
*****************
 
There's a few possibilities as far as wolves in my mind:

1. I like this thought.

I think that'd require the spreadsheet from the Future games thread, which shows us how often certain players were wolves. I know it's somewhere in my googledocs links..

2. The lounge characters are wolves.

3. SOV and Packen gave us roles then RNGed the wolves like jdh has done for his lounge games.

:shrug:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Looking at the spreadsheet, I've changed my mind... the people who are wolves most often can't be the wolves in this game. Because my character is one of them, and I'm definitely no wolf.
 
Looking at the spreadsheet, I've changed my mind... the people who are wolves most often can't be the wolves in this game. Because my character is one of them, and I'm definitely no wolf.

EXACTLY. It's why I asked.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just want to say that I am pretty sure that song is Three Blind Mice. Os I am not sure what that means. And the three people that are posting weird the three blind mice? I'm not sure. Good gracious I actually let myself sleep in once in a blue moon and there is so much to catch up on. OH!!! I also want to say for now I trust EC because for now I trust the person who brought her back, as much as you can trust anyone in these games lol. And i also say for now, because of course, we all know how things can change. If we had some seer info that would be great but of course only if the seered a wolf.
 
I just want to say that I am pretty sure that song is Three Blind Mice. Os I am not sure what that means. And the three people that are posting weird the three blind mice? I'm not sure. Good gracious I actually let myself sleep in once in a blue moon and there is so much to catch up on. OH!!! I also want to say for now I trust EC because for now I trust the person who brought her back, as much as you can trust anyone in these games lol. And i also say for now, because of course, we all know how things can change. If we had some seer info that would be great but of course only if the seered a wolf.
It's not related to posting styles.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad