SDN is full of WWolves

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Sorry fellow villagers. *so ashamed*

Members don't see this ad.

Ridiculously fun game, SOV!

And I have now managed to play 2 games straight with a grand total of ZERO lynch votes. :( I could be a wolf, you know! I'm devious! Did NO one suspect me???

Sorry fellow villagers. *so ashamed*

Don't be ashamed, it's how the game goes :D

A HUGE THANK YOU to SOV for letting me mod with him. :bow: I am definitely glad to be on this side of these games, especially the WL one. You are quite creative!! I loved working on both of these games!

I have to admit that I was really surprised with what I got myself into the first few days. Two games with lots of items and some complicated mechanics made closing nights a task that lasted almost a few hours - at least for me the time I tried to do it on my own. I am really glad I wasn't working full time, it was so hard to step away! SOV, do you still have a job??:laugh:

Thanks to you guys too, I hope you had as much fun as I did:banana:

Members don't see this ad :)
YAY DRUNK TROLLS!!!!!!

Troll Victory!!!!

and that write-up had me laughing my ass off - death by alcohol!!! :laugh:

tumblr_lyd1b2b31h1r1mwtb.gif

Thanks SOV and Packen!!!! :bow:

Best role ever!!! :love::love::love: and amazing game! :clap:

and thanks for talking to me when I had no one else to talk to :laugh:

everyone in this whole game knew you were the unnamed player we just failed to prioritize it because you know, who lets people who aren't even playing win? :p

Oh but I was playing.... it's not my fault you failed to prioritize it..... I played the game like a troll would - hanging out under my damn bridge drinking alcohol... and trolling the game.....then sending in my actions.....

and I didn't know who the wolves or the villagers were so I RNGed all my blocking and stealing unless I knew someone had an item I wanted to steal.....I didn't really care who was lynched as long as I made it to the end of the game to win..... :smuggrin:

Members don't see this ad :)
That was absolutely hilarious to watch. :laugh: I wasn't one of the ghosts that voted, but I did PM SOV + Packen with my suspicions and picked Abbers and t70s, and then wildlife, so apparently I'm a better villager than I thought. :laugh: Will use that strategy next game.

Great games, SOV + Packen! :love:

WHY didn't my lynch abber message go through?!?!?

I TOTALLY said I personally had to be a wolf! There's just no way. Abber was being too sing songy about my death and it brought back twvoldy memories lol

Ohhhhhhhh

Now Ec is on my double poo list!!!

Hahahaha the role descriptions are fantastic. :laugh:

Interesting game to watch you two. Hats off to you both for having a double game!

But I was wondering what was going to happen to me. And then I was like, ah hell. You did a good job even convincing ME that I was a wolf (there was a brief moment of despair).

Love how I ALMOST pegged myself before I died though. I recognize myself as a wolf haha

And for the record:

I NEVER WANT TO BE LEADER AGAIN. COUNT ME OUT. TOO STRESSFUL AND GET NO CREDIT.

K thanks :)

Well basically you will always be the first to go in my book :smuggrin:

But I was wondering what was going to happen to me. And then I was like, ah hell. You did a good job even convincing ME that I was a wolf (there was a brief moment of despair).

Love how I ALMOST pegged myself before I died though. I recognize myself as a wolf haha

:laugh: Glad I was able to confuse you. I won't be playing ww again for a while so the lynching me first will probably fade by then. :)

you know the real loser in all of this is devyn's poor liver

my liver was born to imbibe alcohol.... it is actually quite happy.... WINNING :D

I know all of my work throwing TW under the bus, just to be won out by a drunkard and her lackey. Oh well, their livers will die soon enough. ;)

in your dreams...... :p

The wolves had it really tough in this game, especially in the beginning. Only 3 of us to start and none of us could avoid investigation. With so many seers/investigators/investigative items, it was really hard. Plus every time we killed someone useful, they would just come back to life. So frustrating.

got super unlucky too apparently, first devyn apparently RNG'd to block my killing of WTF and then WTF didn't send a PM and it RNG'd to give her back my role description.

the RNG hates me

Trolls win? I won?! Yaaaay! :)

(I'm assuming since I was at one time suspect of being the ????? player, I get to be one of Devyn's lackeys, too!)

WHY didn't my lynch abber message go through?!?!?

I TOTALLY said I personally had to be a wolf! There's just no way. Abber was being too sing songy about my death and it brought back twvoldy memories lol
Devyn blocked EC that night I believe.. but it didn't matter because EC was converting to the wolves, so already knew who the wolf was.

Was anyone else who wasn't a "role" in this game a little scared they'd show up as a really annoying/dumb/whiny/etc person? :p

Give Packen credit for making your role a wolf. It turned out to be hilarious. So realistic as well....

Devyn blocked EC that night I believe.. but it didn't matter because EC was converting to the wolves, so already knew who the wolf was.

Yup. So I really did never get your message, TW. :D It just didn't matter 'cause I got wolf-ified!

Even if I didn't nominally win, I'm really happy with how I played. I made it to the end, and I was right about who our troll was (even if I doubted, I doubted my doubt too, so that counts).

Great game, mods! I loved my role! :D

The wolves had it really tough in this game, especially in the beginning. Only 3 of us to start and none of us could avoid investigation. With so many seers/investigators/investigative items, it was really hard. Plus every time we killed someone useful, they would just come back to life. So frustrating.

Technically, you all could avoid investigation from everyone except LIS. LIS was the only one who could investigate a person and find original wolves. WTF could only investigate roles and a abilities but we wouldn't tell her who they belonged to.

We did work really hard to keep an even and fair game. And more times than not we were worried it was too much in favor of you guys. But as Nyanko said, there were some nights where the odds were stacked against you.

If it were only villagers vs wolves, you guys would have won. But you have to know by now an SOV game will never be that simple :)

Was anyone else who wasn't a "role" in this game a little scared they'd show up as a really annoying/dumb/whiny/etc person? :p

I was petrified of it!!

Last edited:

I'm not SDN-famous enough for a role, but if I made an EC role it would have a significantly higher chance of getting crazy-post items. I think I kept up my reputation of being highly amusing with them in this game, yes? ;)

Btw, I still think crazy-post and post pad are fun. :D Didn't like the stalker status much, though.

Give Packen credit for making your role a wolf. It turned out to be hilarious. So realistic as well....

During planning I was very adamant that the TW role was a wolf - I had flash backs to HP and Voldy :smuggrin: plus, I think it was a little unexpected. :p

By the way... we were cracking up that you still didn't know DVMDream was aligned with the wolves even after her death..

Little english/history lesson...

Collaborator is a person who works with the enemy... As in the Vichy government in WWII working with the Nazis. It is definitely NOT a good guy role. :laugh:

DVMD did a great job of confusing y'all.

Except for one person who is banned from SDN, I hope the roles were amusing! That role was really the only one that had a mean edge to it.

Stalker was my favorite.

Except Devyn was the lamest stalker of the game.

Oh, btw, TT, your skank comments got you killed. Wldlf targeted you for calling her a skank!

I liked it better when I could be love-crazy stalker instead of suspicious-hate stalker. Partly because I think the first way is more fun and partly because the second almost got me killed! :eek:

Except for one person who is banned from SDN, I hope the roles were amusing! That role was really the only one that had a mean edge to it.

Not "meanie nyanko"? :smuggrin: I missed out on the whole Ahmad Eldee fiasco, but sounds amusing.

Stalker was my favorite.

Except Devyn was the lamest stalker of the game.

Oh, btw, TT, your skank comments got you killed. Wldlf targeted you for calling her a skank!
:rofl:

And for the record:

I NEVER WANT TO BE LEADER AGAIN. COUNT ME OUT. TOO STRESSFUL AND GET NO CREDIT.

K thanks :)

Aw, TW, I definitely appreciated you as both leader and PM buddy!:love:

Even when it seemed for sure that you were a wolf, I couldn't bring myself to cast a vote against you.

:rofl:

Aw, TW, I definitely appreciated you as both leader and PM buddy!:love:

Even when it seemed for sure that you were a wolf, I couldn't bring myself to cast a vote against you.

I appreciated you too, TW. :love: Especially when I missed you and really would've liked to get PMs to Dandelion...

But I'm still on your poo list (doubly now apparently), so :smuggrin::p

I :love: that there was a role for Holy Franz - it cracked me up :laugh: t70s did a great job with that one - I only wish HF had been here to see it :( made me miss him......

and I couldn't figure out who Peej was for awhile - I was like who the heck else would I PM with.... and then I was.... :idea: oh........

oh yeah, i DID have an issue with the role with my name!

in the past, when i've been a wolf the way people have said they've figured it out was that i was "too nice" so if i hadn't known better in this game, i'd assume that if the role of me was a wolf, it would be that the person had to act nice, not be negative/mean.

The role descriptions/requirements for this game were amazing. :laugh:

Yay drunken trolls! Apparently picked the right team. Sorry villagers.

oh yeah, i DID have an issue with the role with my name!

in the past, when i've been a wolf the way people have said they've figured it out was that i was "too nice" so if i hadn't known better in this game, i'd assume that if the role of me was a wolf, it would be that the person had to act nice, not be negative/mean.

Yep. Cept this one you were incredibly annoying. You pmed me once and I was happy with just that haha