SDN is full of WWolves

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yeah this is really weird. I don't remember wolfspeaker always being suspicious of dyachei so that doesn't really make sense for a wolfspeaker role.

EC, did you come back as wolfspeaker?

Do you have an item that requires you to be suspicious of dyachei?

I am definitely still wolfspeaker, not actually a wolf, and should not be lynched (again)! I'm sorry it's suspicious to want to follow dyachei.
 
***********************************************
😆 I"m almost wishing I had chosen to play this game. Sooo entertaining! The other game is like 😕😕😕
*************************************************
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
1238512492_the-happening-wahlberg.gif
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think Kakuru is putting a stop payment on all her checks and from now on only paying creditors with with flowers. But she is confused because her bill collectors are now angry.

At least that is my take away 😛
 
******************************************************************
wow there are a lot of people posting in emoticons &
images...... 😆

this is fecking hilarious... SOV took it to a whole nother level!!!
******************************************************************
 
******************************************************************
wow there are a lot of people posting in emoticons &
images...... 😆

this is fecking hilarious... SOV took it to a whole nother level!!!
******************************************************************

Thats_not_funny.gif
 
I hope it doesn't breed. In a few days, we'll all be posting just emoticons. :laugh:

Also, I'm confused as to why dyachei is lynching EC. We know who EC is and EC was acting like this before dying yesterday. Must be part of the role. Though I guess we never know if EC was a wolf to start with.

Also I don't get the post pad. Nyanko had a post pad item that Dandy has now, it seems. But what did dyachei have? A different item that just makes you crazy???
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Onto catching up with those losers in the other thread

🙁 Hey play nice children - we love all of you equally!!😍

Don't make Papa Mod mad, or else you may all get post pad and all Wildlife PMs may have to go through TW....:scared::scared::meanie:
 
******************************************************************
That is really, really mean.......

I am going to go cry now.....
tumblr_m824qzbdMY1qkwy87o3_500.gif

******************************************************************



apparently I am a mean person.... at least two of you are like, aw, sniff, don't be mean, wah wah wah


Toughen up! This is SDN!!
 
🙁 Hey play nice children - we love all of you equally!!😍

Don't make Papa Mod mad, or else you may all get post pad and all Wildlife PMs may have to go through TW....:scared::scared::meanie:

stripped of all or potential TW Awards
 
******************************************************************
wow there are a lot of people posting in emoticons &
images...... 😆

this is fecking hilarious... SOV took it to a whole nother level!!!
******************************************************************

********
And to think he once hated emoticons so much he blew up the post pad. I think he has turned over a new leaf.

*******
I thought there was only one post pad item... unless it breeds or something

*****
That would be fantastical.

*****
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad