SDN Pre-Vet Secret Santa

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NSFW Gifts ok?

• Yes!

• No, thanks.

• Within reason...

Results are only viewable after voting.
Just don't forget which is which and pour coffee into your lens

That could turn into a very expensive cup of coffee...

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 3 users
I got a package and was psyched af because I thought it was my secret Santa, but it turns out it was from my Aunt who sent me a bunch of snacks.

Edit: I just realized it’s only been like 2 weeks so I apologize for my eagerness. My current state of mind thought it had been at least a month and a half and I was getting concerned hahaha so yeah, sorry... :oops:

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
The deadline to ship isn't for a couple more days. Remember there are real people sending things and some gifts take time and sometimes life is busy. They'll get harassed to no end if it seems like someone is trying to skip, promise.

Reactions: 4 users
there are real people sending things
:eek:
The deadline to ship isn't for a couple more days. Remember there are real people sending things and some gifts take time and sometimes life is busy. They'll get harassed to no end if it seems like someone is trying to skip, promise.
Hahahaha I know, I know. :angelic:

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f65762d6e584e4851717961585a673d3d2d3338333531323733372e313461616236313863303832626536613331303635323132333330352e676966

I love you Trilt <3 (and whomever my santa is, I love you too)

Reactions: 2 users
Wish I hadn’t missed this. If this happens again next year, I tentatively wish to partake!
Could we do a secret Easter bunny? Seems like a stretch but these kinds of things are fun. And some of us (I could help) could replace Fill and Trilt so they can partake

Reactions: 1 users
I am heading to the post office today after work to ship mine. :D

(sorry to my santee but I promise I'm a good gift giver, just a procrastinatey one)

Reactions: 4 users
@Frozenshades
Thanks for the gifts. I want to post pics but never figured out how to do that...

I got:
1) monty python coffee mug
2) greyhound sticker
3) ny giants bottle cap opener
4) candy canes
And a note congratulating me on my 80th christmas

Reactions: 25 users
@Frozenshades
Thanks for the gifts. I want to post pics but never figured out how to do that...

I got:
1) monty python coffee mug
2) greyhound sticker
3) ny giants bottle cap opener
4) candy canes
And a note congratulating me on my 80th christmas

Hope you like! I thought the mug was hilarious.

And you just use the button that says upload a file :p

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I intended to send my secret santa gift today but was struck down in my prime by the ****ing stomach flu. Santee, in the event of my untimely death before Friday I have bequeathed the box to you in my will. In the event of my unlikely recovery... I'm still sending it to you, just later in the week than I had originally anticipated. :(

Reactions: 3 users
Part one has been delivered but I assume my secret santee is busy studying

I have since received one more gift that I think is also from my Secret Santa.

I have received unicorn socks and some really good smelling citrus lotion. Thank you! Whoever you are! :)

Reactions: 5 users
Still waiting to see if my secret Santa got her gift! It had a long journey to travel!!

Must be moon rocks
Well yea no one wants anything BUT moon rocks!!
And good thing I checked package is in the right state but failed to deliver, working out the issue now! Sorry secret Santa :(

I can see my person has two of my gifts! One more coming Monday and I'll reveal! I wish I could open mine! I don't think the picture of the box would help. My mom send that to me to drive my nuts! But thank you Secret Santa! I like anything! Well, a box full of poop wouldn't be good but almost anything! Two finals tomorrow, then move from the dorm to the frat house, and then go to my gf's house!