SDN Pre-Vet Secret Santa

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NSFW Gifts ok?

• Yes!

• No, thanks.

• Within reason...

Results are only viewable after voting.
Maybe you should have been nicer this year.

Also, you're welcome. Glad you liked your gifts. ;)

Thank you!!! :biglove:

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Finally got most of the things I need to send my Santee, trying not to send it last minute :laugh: and procrastinating from studying for wildlife management:whistle:, one more package is coming today and I’m sending it out tonight or early tomorrow morning.

Ive heard mine was on its way... so I’ve been excited checking the mail every day here and now I’m afraid it’s gonna come to my school address after I’ve left for a month and I’m gonna have to wait until January to get it.... c’mon mailman, don’t let me down!

Woohoo! I can see that the one I sent a few days ago arrived for my santee today. Hope he/she likes it :)

I’m actually speechless this is amazing. Thank you so much @Vombatidae

C35698E7-F744-4646-B828-D6E86B412A72.jpeg

Reactions: 20 users
I'm glad. It was a "wild" drawing compared to what I normally do. I thought you'd get a laugh out of it. Glad you're anxiety is over since you have it now! :D

FYI - she loves red pandas (clearly) and divergent.

Reactions: 8 users
I'm glad. It was a "wild" drawing compared to what I normally do. I thought you'd get a laugh out of it. Glad you're anxiety is over since you have it now! :D
It’s so perfect!!!

to be fair I do have anxiety over basically everything, so I hope I didn’t make you feel bad!! I love it!!!

It just took forever because I could only work on it after work and it is a cross-hatch style so all linear lines. Looks better but takes more time. Glad you like it :)

Members don't see this ad :)
It just took forever because I could only work on it after work and it is a cross-hatch style so all linear lines. Looks better but takes more time. Glad you like it :)
Hahaha I appreciate the effort. I’ve basically been parading around everywhere saying “GUYS LOOK HOW COOL THIS IS”.

Reactions: 3 users
I started 2 other ones - one super natural and one Harry Potter and I just ran out of time.

That's gorgeous!

Yay yay yay! It arrivedddd! Thank you Santa for the bath goodies! Can’t wait to relax after my last final tomorrow! :love:

Reactions: 6 users
Thanks, guys. It's a side thing I do. This is my favorite that I drew (stippling method) for my fiance. I'm done showing off. :)

Side note - I'm so excited for Christmas to open my gifts. Santa, whoever you are, I verry excite (Borat voice)!

Attachments

• Phinny2.jpg
    Phinny2.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 102
Reactions: 12 users
Thanks, guys. It's a side thing I do. This is my favorite that I drew (stippling method) for my fiance. I'm done showing off. :)

Side note - I'm so excited for Christmas to open my gifts. Santa, whoever you are, I verry excite (Borat voice)!
Could I hire you to draw a picture of our dog for my son? Like for real, I'd love to give that to him as a birthday present (mid-January).

Omg

I wish I had a quarter of your talent.
I'm going to be obnoxious here and say it's a lot more hard work than talent. Anyone can become talented if they don't give up.

I don't make a living as an artist because I'm talented, but because I worked my bum off to learn and am still learning.

I shall get off my soap box now.

Thanks guys, but definitely, as @nohika said, more hard work than anything. In this case, more hand cramps. Besides - most of y'all got into - or even out of - vet school and I have yet to accomplish that (here's to hoping!). We all have skills, no worries.

Onto other gifts- what else have people gotten? I love Christmas time :D

Reactions: 1 users
I got part one of my gift today!! :love::love:I love it!

20171215_092346.jpg

Reactions: 8 users
I’m dying secret santa!! :kiss::love::biglove::rofl:
Thank you!
741F6F82-78EC-4F09-8011-D72F50F884C9.jpeg

Reactions: 12 users
My Secret Santa gift should be sent off today or tomorrow. :) It will be two separate parts, which is sad because I wanted to make one pretty package. Alas I don't have the time to get something shipped to my house, then wrap it with the rest, and then send all of that out.

Second part has been successfully shipped. I shouldn’t be trusted with the tape rolls at the USPS though. Cut my finger while trying to tape the box so now I can say I put my blood into the making of this present

Reactions: 7 users
Sorry Secret Santee. Puppy emergency/illness has taken priority. I have the stuff for the gift, and just need to get it shipped.

THANK YOU @Karabiner13! This is all awesome. :) The popcorn is, as promised, amazing!

Winston helped open it.
IMG_8870 copy.jpg
IMG_8872 copy.jpg

We got...
Cookies (that I didn't take a photo of)
Karabiner-family-recipe caramel corn PLUS the recipe to make it myself
IMG_8885 copy.jpg

These awesome quilted ornaments...like seriously, you made these? They are so cute!
IMG_8884 copy.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 11 users
And that's not all! Winston got three toys, which he loves.

A unicorn...
IMG_8873 copy.jpg

A crinkly owl...
IMG_8880 copy.jpg

And a raccoon! (He's rolling on the floor with it)
IMG_8960 copy.jpg

He keeps running from one toy to the other. Thank you so much!

Reactions: 13 users
I got part one of my gift today!! :love::love:I love it!

View attachment 226650

I'm happy to see at least SOME of the dinosaurs survived the trip intact! The second part looks like it arrived today, so depending on your apartment mail situation, you should have it soon!

My Santa thought Gail was a cat...oops!!! I'm sorry I wasn't clear - I assumed everyone knew Gail! But that's okay, Gail loves her stocking either way and I will donate the cat goodies to a local shelter :)

I also got a cat throw & a really pretty cat shirt - I love everything so much!! Thank you!!
20171216_111946.jpg
20171216_112726.jpg

edit: sorry the pictures are sideways, I uploaded them from my phone and I'm not sure how to fix them!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9 users
My Santa thought Gail was a cat...oops!!! I'm sorry I wasn't clear - I assumed everyone knew Gail! But that's okay, Gail loves her stocking either way and I will donate the cat goodies to a local shelter :)

I also got a cat throw & a really pretty cat shirt - I love everything so much!! Thank you!! View attachment 226699View attachment 226700

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Probably because you have a cat in your avatar and not your Doggo hahaha

Thanks Santa! Will definitely be enjoying this today! Was so confused why my Amazon package was a day early and not in an Amazon box :)
View attachment 226706

Sent from my [device_name] using SDN mobile
Side question, was the box sprinkled with catnip? Because my cat is losing it right now haha. And yes I did just dig in to the mints, don't judge me...
IMG_20171216_122840.jpg

Sent from my [device_name] using SDN mobile