SDN Pre-Vet Secret Santa

Started by Filly Bay
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

NSFW Gifts ok?

  • Yes!

  • No, thanks.

  • Within reason...


Results are only viewable after voting.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Finally got most of the things I need to send my Santee, trying not to send it last minute :laugh: and procrastinating from studying for wildlife management:whistle:, one more package is coming today and I’m sending it out tonight or early tomorrow morning.
 
Ive heard mine was on its way... so I’ve been excited checking the mail every day here and now I’m afraid it’s gonna come to my school address after I’ve left for a month and I’m gonna have to wait until January to get it.... c’mon mailman, don’t let me down!
 
Woohoo! I can see that the one I sent a few days ago arrived for my santee today. Hope he/she likes it 🙂
 
I’m actually speechless this is amazing. Thank you so much @Vombatidae

C35698E7-F744-4646-B828-D6E86B412A72.jpeg
 
It just took forever because I could only work on it after work and it is a cross-hatch style so all linear lines. Looks better but takes more time. Glad you like it 🙂
 
It just took forever because I could only work on it after work and it is a cross-hatch style so all linear lines. Looks better but takes more time. Glad you like it 🙂
Hahaha I appreciate the effort. I’ve basically been parading around everywhere saying “GUYS LOOK HOW COOL THIS IS”.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thanks, guys. It's a side thing I do. This is my favorite that I drew (stippling method) for my fiance. I'm done showing off. 🙂

Side note - I'm so excited for Christmas to open my gifts. Santa, whoever you are, I verry excite (Borat voice)!
 

Attachments

  • Phinny2.jpg
    Phinny2.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 216
Thanks, guys. It's a side thing I do. This is my favorite that I drew (stippling method) for my fiance. I'm done showing off. 🙂

Side note - I'm so excited for Christmas to open my gifts. Santa, whoever you are, I verry excite (Borat voice)!
Could I hire you to draw a picture of our dog for my son? Like for real, I'd love to give that to him as a birthday present (mid-January).
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thanks guys, but definitely, as @nohika said, more hard work than anything. In this case, more hand cramps. Besides - most of y'all got into - or even out of - vet school and I have yet to accomplish that (here's to hoping!). We all have skills, no worries.

Onto other gifts- what else have people gotten? I love Christmas time 😀
 
My Secret Santa gift should be sent off today or tomorrow. 🙂 It will be two separate parts, which is sad because I wanted to make one pretty package. Alas I don't have the time to get something shipped to my house, then wrap it with the rest, and then send all of that out.
 
THANK YOU @Karabiner13! This is all awesome. 🙂 The popcorn is, as promised, amazing!

Winston helped open it.
IMG_8870 copy.jpg
IMG_8872 copy.jpg


We got...
Cookies (that I didn't take a photo of)
Karabiner-family-recipe caramel corn PLUS the recipe to make it myself
IMG_8885 copy.jpg


These awesome quilted ornaments...like seriously, you made these? They are so cute!
IMG_8884 copy.jpg
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My Santa thought Gail was a cat...oops!!! [emoji23] I'm sorry I wasn't clear - I assumed everyone knew Gail! But that's okay, Gail loves her stocking either way and I will donate the cat goodies to a local shelter 🙂

I also got a cat throw & a really pretty cat shirt - I love everything so much!! Thank you!!
20171216_111946.jpg
20171216_112726.jpg


edit: sorry the pictures are sideways, I uploaded them from my phone and I'm not sure how to fix them!
 
Last edited:
My Santa thought Gail was a cat...oops!!! [emoji23] I'm sorry I wasn't clear - I assumed everyone knew Gail! But that's okay, Gail loves her stocking either way and I will donate the cat goodies to a local shelter 🙂

I also got a cat throw & a really pretty cat shirt - I love everything so much!! Thank you!! View attachment 226699View attachment 226700

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Probably because you have a cat in your avatar and not your Doggo hahaha
 
Thanks Santa! Will definitely be enjoying this today! Was so confused why my Amazon package was a day early and not in an Amazon box 🙂
View attachment 226706

Sent from my [device_name] using SDN mobile
Side question, was the box sprinkled with catnip? Because my cat is losing it right now haha. And yes I did just dig in to the mints, don't judge me...
IMG_20171216_122840.jpg


Sent from my [device_name] using SDN mobile