SDN Pre-Vet Secret Santa

Started by Filly Bay
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

NSFW Gifts ok?

  • Yes!

  • No, thanks.

  • Within reason...


Results are only viewable after voting.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
tenor.gif
Saaaame.

Also my apartment complex doesn’t tell me if I have mail so I’ve pestered them every day/ checked my mailbox just in case. :laugh:
 
HOLY COW! I placed my secret Santa order today and it's being shipped 😀😀😀😀

I'm so excited! Sorry secret santee you got the non-creative secret Santa, but I did my best with what I got! I really hope you enjoy it!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Without further ado, a very warm and awesome blanket (pawprints on one side and MY FAVORITE COLOR on the other side!) with my pets being used to appropriately model it. 🙂

Again thank you @cdoconn - what a great gift!
I’m so glad you like it!!!!!! It turned out really well! 😀

I was going to make a Pittsburgh Penguins blanket but the fabric store here only sells sports fabric from good teams. 😉

I kid, I kid. <3
 
Last edited:
Half of mine has been ordered and is waiting to be shipped. The other part is in my apartment and I just need to remember to put it in my car so I can ship
 
Finally figured out what I'm doing for my santee. Ordered some stuff today (and of course some of it won't be here until the 13th...), gonna go shopping for some of the rest later, then ship it all at once. May have gone a tiny bit overboard, but I blame Amazon for having too much cool stuff.

ETA: AH HAH found a sooner shipper. Nifty. Should be able to get it out this weekend.
 
Last edited:
I've never checked my mail as regularly as I do right now. I'm pretty sure my post-lady is like 'wait she's actually checking her mail HALLELUJAH I DON'T HAVE TO CRAM STUFF IN THERE'
oh my god me too. My partner is waiting for a fairly large cheque from some stuff with his grandmother and I'm just waiting for Etsy shipments and I'm definitely checking it more often than him. :laugh:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
82414abf3fdd99125bcaf9507da86a96.gif
​

Just a reminder... 10 DAYS REMAINING until you most definitely should have shipped your gift (unless you have a good reason - that Filly and I know - not to have)!!


  1. @alohacat319
  2. @Ashgirl
  3. @Balesofhay
  4. @britzen
  5. @cdoconn
  6. @Coopah
  7. @Coquette22
  8. @Cyndia
  9. @Doctor-S
  10. @DVMDream
  11. @EngrSC
  12. @finnickthedog
  13. @Frozenshades
  14. @genny
  15. @greeneyegal92
  16. @Gwenevre
  17. @hopefuldogtor
  18. @JaynaAli
  19. @Jilary
  20. @jmo1012
  21. @johnnaboo
  22. @Karabiner13
  23. @katashark
  24. @kcoughli
  25. @LyraGardenia
  26. @mmmdreamerz
  27. @MusicManiac19
  28. @nohika
  29. @nyanko
  30. @PrincessButterCup
  31. @PippyPony
  32. @Polocrosse2017
  33. @raf2769
  34. @Rozzieray
  35. @sheltermed
  36. @SkiOtter
  37. @Skyerien
  38. @specaslew
  39. @StartingoverVet
  40. @strider144
  41. @TheGirlWithTheFernTattoo
  42. @twelvetigers
  43. @variegata
  44. @vetmedhead
  45. @Vombatidae
  46. @WhtsThFrequency
  47. @WildZoo
  48. @Zensing
  49. @ziggyandjazzy
Don't be a grinch. Get shipping! (And let us know when you have!)
Why was I tagged? I shouldn’t be on the naughty list!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
THANK YOU @JaynaAli !!! I was so excited about the notebook & socks, the cookies were insanely delicious and the doggos absolutely LOVED their toys! This is the look of pure happiness:

And they've been stealing the toys back and forth from each other for the last half hour :laugh: They each think the one the other has is better!






(Jamie found the pizza again and it was a happy ending)


Also - I didn't realize you were here now!! Congrats on getting the residency!! 🙂
 
Last edited:
THANK YOU @JaynaAli !!! I was so excited about the notebook & socks, the cookies were insanely delicious and the doggos absolutely LOVED their toys! This is the look of pure happiness:

ayY5k

dBt40


And they've been stealing the toys back and forth from each other for the last half hour :laugh: They each think the one the other has is better!

qW7tx

v4d3v

6QHAV

Qw5n9

(Jamie found the pizza again and it was a happy ending)
KdD5rbu


Also - I didn't realize you were here now!! Congrats on getting the residency!! 🙂
Your pictures failed 🙁
 
@Cyndia, I'm glad you (and the dogs) enjoyed everything! When I saw that you had terriers too I knew we couldn't leave them out. My Westie was really hoping the toys were for him when I was wrapping so I figured that meant I chose well. 🙂
Out of curiousity - do you bring your westie to the school sometimes? I've seen this beautiful looking westie at the end of the day from time to time, and I've always wanted to stop and say hi, but I always chicken out haha.
 
Out of curiousity - do you bring your westie to the school sometimes? I've seen this beautiful looking westie at the end of the day from time to time, and I've always wanted to stop and say hi, but I always chicken out haha.
Plus even if I'm not sure she realizes who I am, but we do cross paths. She smiled at Winston when we passed on our way into the school today.
:whistle:
 
THANK YOU @JaynaAli !!! I was so excited about the notebook & socks, the cookies were insanely delicious and the doggos absolutely LOVED their toys! This is the look of pure happiness:

And they've been stealing the toys back and forth from each other for the last half hour :laugh: They each think the one the other has is better!






(Jamie found the pizza again and it was a happy ending)


Also - I didn't realize you were here now!! Congrats on getting the residency!! 🙂
THEYRE ADORABLE AND I NEED THEM
 
Out of curiousity - do you bring your westie to the school sometimes? I've seen this beautiful looking westie at the end of the day from time to time, and I've always wanted to stop and say hi, but I always chicken out haha.
He comes every day and hangs out in my office! Which technically isn't allowed but it's an open secret and no one has complained. Actually when I was talking to Trilt and FillyBay about the gifts I told them I am pretty sure we pass you occasionally but I wasn't 100% sure either until I saw you in your coat with your name once.

Edit: Gah, Trilt beat me!
 
He comes every day and hangs out in my office! Which technically isn't allowed but it's an open secret and no one has complained. Actually when I was talking to Trilt and FillyBay about the gifts I told them I am pretty sure we pass you occasionally but I wasn't 100% sure either until I saw you in your coat with your name once.

Edit: Gah, Trilt beat me!

LOL that's so funny! I'll be honest - I don't think I've ever looked you in the eyes (I can't even picture what you look like) because I'm always staring so intently at your westie. I'm such a terrier creep. :laugh: I'll definitely say hi next time I see you! You have to tell me where you get him groomed because his coat is so beautiful... I groom my own doggies so they end up super shaggy and uneven, but I'm determined to get them actually groomed in time for graduation photos!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thank you @specaslew !! I love all of it! I hope you realize how exciting an ocean-scented bath bomb is to a California native that has been landlocked in the Midwest for the 6.5 of the last 7.5 years. :biglove:


IMG_2539.jpg

Yay! I'm so glad you like it! 😀😀😀
 
Mine have been ordered. (Ok, I'm a guy and not much of a shopper but I do great online 🙂:panda::=|:-):) I realized I won't be home until after Christmas (present was sent to my parents) because I'm going to my gf's fro a few days after finals and then meeting my parent's at my Aunt's house. :sour: so I told my parents to bring it with them when it comes so I can get it as soon as possible! 😎