SDN Pre-Vet Secret Santa

Started by Filly Bay
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

NSFW Gifts ok?

  • Yes!

  • No, thanks.

  • Within reason...


Results are only viewable after voting.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I received my gift last night while studying for my LAST biochem exam (online med biochem was hard!)!! I am waiting until Christmas to open it. My gift will be done and ship out next weekend.
Is that a thing? I'm totally opening mine as soon as I get it! 🤣
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just shipped my secret Santa gift 🙂
To @Ashgirl
#1 Love the gift, Merlin looks dashing against the pillow case
#2 You must be cool we share the same first name
#3 If I were to marry my long term boyfriend we would have the SAME NAME, while hopefully working in the SAME PROFESSION! Let's hope we don't work in clinics near each other in the future or things will get confusing fast 😉 haha
Thank you tons for the gift! 🙂
 
Just shipped my secret Santa gift 🙂
To @Ashgirl
#1 Love the gift, Merlin looks dashing against the pillow case
#2 You must be cool we share the same first name
#3 If I were to marry my long term boyfriend we would have the SAME NAME, while hopefully working in the SAME PROFESSION! Let's hope we don't work in clinics near each other in the future or things will get confusing fast 😉 haha
Thank you tons for the gift! 🙂
😍😍 I'm so happy you liked it!

Did you get all three gifts?
 
I was leaving my house to go to school today and my secret santa gift was there on the porch. So obviously, I couldn't wait until I got home and I went back inside just to open it really quick. By really quick I mean I spent about 5 seconds glancing at it before I had to go but thank you from both me and the dogs!


Now I need to get moving on sending out my gift... I have a number of things sitting in my cart but final decisions must be made.
 
4B4699E0-668A-4F67-8CA2-176F950A1E43.jpeg
42A649F3-CB79-4ACF-AAF7-9655C0874866.jpeg
Thanks skiski for the present. Lottie is enjoying the treats
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Not sure who my Santa was, but I got it yesterday, and I'm still a wreck post-break-up, so yes, I opened it already. Thank you for the TARDIS jewellery box. It was very much appreciated. 🙂

It was me!! So glad you liked it!! 🙂 I was giggling when I saw you post that you were trying to figure out where it came from off the tracking info, since I ordered it from Amazon and it was sent from a totally different state. :ninja:
 
My mom told me she got a package for me that I'm pretty sure is my secret santa gift! I won't be able to open it until I get home in two weeks after finals but let it be known that I'm a fan of the suspense lol
 
My mom told me she got a package for me that I'm pretty sure is my secret santa gift! I won't be able to open it until I get home in two weeks after finals but let it be known that I'm a fan of the suspense lol
I'm definitely going to make my fiance open mine and send me pictures if it gets there before I do! I'm too impatient. :laugh:
 
I'm definitely going to make my fiance open mine and send me pictures if it gets there before I do! I'm too impatient. :laugh:
I'm actually tempted to put mine under the Christmas tree and hold off on opening it until then 😏

I'm just really into anticipation I guess. Presents are like the one thing I can be patient for no matter what. 😛
 
I'm actually tempted to put mine under the Christmas tree and hold off on opening it until then 😏

I have mine and I'm waiting. 🙂 I'm spent so much on applications and have a small honeypot for interview travels so I won't really have anything to open this year. My single red package is under the tree!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I already told you on Snapchat, but that was me, glad you like it!!! I selected to include a gift message signed "your child", guess you missed that (or the Etsy seller dropped the ball). :laugh:
I definitely didn't get the message so the etsy seller def forgot that :laugh:
(And also snapchat has been failing me and not telling me I have snaps until I go into the app recently.....:yeahright: (So I haven't opened that yet))
THANK YOU MY CHILD 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
 
82414abf3fdd99125bcaf9507da86a96.gif
​

Just a reminder... 10 DAYS REMAINING until you most definitely should have shipped your gift (unless you have a good reason - that Filly and I know - not to have)!!


  1. @alohacat319
  2. @Ashgirl
  3. @Balesofhay
  4. @britzen
  5. @cdoconn
  6. @Coopah
  7. @Coquette22
  8. @Cyndia
  9. @Doctor-S
  10. @DVMDream
  11. @EngrSC
  12. @finnickthedog
  13. @Frozenshades
  14. @genny
  15. @greeneyegal92
  16. @Gwenevre
  17. @hopefuldogtor
  18. @JaynaAli
  19. @Jilary
  20. @jmo1012
  21. @johnnaboo
  22. @Karabiner13
  23. @katashark
  24. @kcoughli
  25. @LyraGardenia
  26. @mmmdreamerz
  27. @MusicManiac19
  28. @nohika
  29. @nyanko
  30. @PrincessButterCup
  31. @PippyPony
  32. @Polocrosse2017
  33. @raf2769
  34. @Rozzieray
  35. @sheltermed
  36. @SkiOtter
  37. @Skyerien
  38. @specaslew
  39. @StartingoverVet
  40. @strider144
  41. @TheGirlWithTheFernTattoo
  42. @twelvetigers
  43. @variegata
  44. @vetmedhead
  45. @Vombatidae
  46. @WhtsThFrequency
  47. @WildZoo
  48. @Zensing
  49. @ziggyandjazzy
Don't be a grinch. Get shipping! (And let us know when you have!)
 
82414abf3fdd99125bcaf9507da86a96.gif
​

Just a reminder... 10 DAYS REMAINING until you most definitely should have shipped your gift (unless you have a good reason - that Filly and I know - not to have)!!


  1. @alohacat319
  2. @Ashgirl
  3. @Balesofhay
  4. @britzen
  5. @cdoconn
  6. @Coopah
  7. @Coquette22
  8. @Cyndia
  9. @Doctor-S
  10. @DVMDream
  11. @EngrSC
  12. @finnickthedog
  13. @Frozenshades
  14. @genny
  15. @greeneyegal92
  16. @Gwenevre
  17. @hopefuldogtor
  18. @JaynaAli
  19. @Jilary
  20. @jmo1012
  21. @johnnaboo
  22. @Karabiner13
  23. @katashark
  24. @kcoughli
  25. @LyraGardenia
  26. @mmmdreamerz
  27. @MusicManiac19
  28. @nohika
  29. @nyanko
  30. @PrincessButterCup
  31. @PippyPony
  32. @Polocrosse2017
  33. @raf2769
  34. @Rozzieray
  35. @sheltermed
  36. @SkiOtter
  37. @Skyerien
  38. @specaslew
  39. @StartingoverVet
  40. @strider144
  41. @TheGirlWithTheFernTattoo
  42. @twelvetigers
  43. @variegata
  44. @vetmedhead
  45. @Vombatidae
  46. @WhtsThFrequency
  47. @WildZoo
  48. @Zensing
  49. @ziggyandjazzy
Don't be a grinch. Get shipping! (And let us know when you have!)
That picture is my desktop background right now!
 
I’m still waiting for two more pieces to ship in. Hopefully I’ll have it shipped by Tuesday
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
View attachment 226221
@DVMDream
My cats would like to thank you for the very nice cardboard boxes you sent. They are the best presents ever, as they are EXACTLY cat-sized. So hard to find the right sized box.

(and I love the cat poems! thanks so much!)

Yay! Hope you like the things. There are two more boxes coming, apparently some things weren't in stock, so you'll get more. 🙂

ETA: looks like the post it note thing came, so should be one more box.
 
View attachment 226221
@DVMDream
My cats would like to thank you for the very nice cardboard boxes you sent. They are the best presents ever, as they are EXACTLY cat-sized. So hard to find the right sized box.

(and I love the cat poems! thanks so much!)

Hehe I have that same book. It's so funny.

It lives next to this other tome of truth and wisdom.

image.jpg