Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
THATS NOT IN THE SUGGESTED $20 CAP! 😱
There's a cap??? Oops.

Eh, I didn't go much over the cap.
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
THATS NOT IN THE SUGGESTED $20 CAP! 😱

Secret santee should have my gift by Friday!! 😀

“Suggested gift value is approximately $20; there is no limit, per se, nor are you required to spend that much - just generally try and be reasonable. 🙂Handmade gifts are awesome!”There's a cap??? Oops.
Eh, I didn't go much over the cap.

Ah yes you might have your gift by November. Uncertain thoWell it ain't for me then. No one has that kind of certainty about customs!![]()

“Suggested gift value is approximately $20; there is no limit, per se, nor are you required to spend that much - just generally try and be reasonable. 🙂Handmade gifts are awesome!”
So cap was the wrong word, I was more joking than being serious. I’m not checking receipts.![]()
Then it’ll be truly a Christmas gift!Ah yes you might have your gift by November. Uncertain tho![]()
ZOOM AND ENHANCE*zooms in to see if it looks like my name*
Rats. *burns receipts*I’m not checking receipts.![]()

that’s honestly amazing
Have your animals felt like posing yetI got a box yesterday! It's adoraaablleeeee.
Pictures to come when I have a spare moment and the animals feel like posing! 😀

Is it chilling on a vacation holdMy secret santee's package is at their post office!!! 😀
My secret santee's package is at their post office!!! 😀
Is it chilling on a vacation hold
Is it chilling on a vacation hold
So I know you’re a redhead, but are you a ginger too? ARE YOU TRYING TO STEAL SOMEONES LOVELY SOUL?!?!?!?!So excited for my santee to open their present! And to see what I get from one of you lovely souls 😍
Yes and yesSo I know you’re a redhead, but are you a ginger too? ARE YOU TRYING TO STEAL SOMEONES LOVELY SOUL?!?!?!?!
So I know you’re a redhead, but are you a ginger too? ARE YOU TRYING TO STEAL SOMEONES LOVELY SOUL?!?!?!?!
It's true, we all signed a pact. Along with the pact that we shall all wear sunscreen religiously.
Nothing below SPF 70!It's true, we all signed a pact. Along with the pact that we shall all wear sunscreen religiously.
It’s fine mine I ordered online and shipped directly to my person because I wasn’t about to send it to myself just to have to pay for shipping againSorry in advance to my secret santee--with me moving out this weekend I don't have time to care package things. Looks like a job for good ol' Amazon.

Amazon was amazing! Hoping my santee is enjoying their gift today 🙂It’s fine mine I ordered online and shipped directly to my person because I wasn’t about to send it to myself just to have to pay for shipping again![]()
I never knew there were so many of us hereIt's true, we all signed a pact. Along with the pact that we shall all wear sunscreen religiously.
Ahhh you’re moving next week too! How excitinggggAlong those same lines, to whoever sent my gift I sent it to my new house in Ithaca and my roommates got it 🙂 I will be opening it on Monday!! So excited 😀
I'M DYING!!!! Packing is so hard cuz bf and I keep crying!! 🙁Ahhh you’re moving next week too! How excitingggg
Mmmhmm. I actually had double the stress because my apartment I was living in for a year would not extend my lease for one more month. So last month I had to move out and into the sublease I’m living in now, just to move again next week.I'M DYING!!!! Packing is so hard cuz bf and I keep crying!! 🙁
Oh that's definitely going to happen to my bf and I when I move out of this place next month. It's going to be very draining physically and emotionallyI'M DYING!!!! Packing is so hard cuz bf and I keep crying!! 🙁
YEP. Our lease is up on Monday. So we're moving all of our stuff to a studio apt in our apt complex where my bf will be staying for the next year. Then I leave for Madison in mid-AugustMmmhmm. I actually had double the stress because my apartment I was living in for a year would not extend my lease for one more month. So last month I had to move out and into the sublease I’m living in now, just to move again next week.
Luckily 85% of our stuff is still packed up.
Alan and I just moved his stuff to his new apartment (sans the essentials) on Wednesday and my parents are coming up to help me move to Ithaca on Monday (with Alan) and then he's staying for a few days and then school starts...in 19 days!!!!Mmmhmm. I actually had double the stress because my apartment I was living in for a year would not extend my lease for one more month. So last month I had to move out and into the sublease I’m living in now, just to move again next week.
Luckily 85% of our stuff is still packed up.
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.