This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

PharmGUY999

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone I am selling Dr. Cuties 2017 MPJE notes that includes non-controlled, controlled substances, federal law and practice questions. They all pertain to ny law except (of course) the federal one. Please message me if your interested I will give a good price 🙂
 
Hello everyone I am selling Dr. Cuties 2017 MPJE notes that includes non-controlled, controlled substances, federal law and practice questions. They all pertain to ny law except (of course) the federal one. Please message me if your interested I will give a good price 🙂
Any tips on what to focus on for the nys mpje? I am from NY and I've taken the part 3 and naplex so it's my last step in becoming licensed.
 
I have Dr cuties notes from this year. Are they sufficient?


NY MPJE studying with DR cuties notes is not enough. MPJE is so weird because the questions are so peculiar and out of the ordinary. You will be asked stuff that if you study in a million years you won't be able to find the answer. Good luck 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
NY MPJE studying with DR cuties notes is not enough. MPJE is so weird because the questions are so peculiar and out of the ordinary. You will be asked stuff that if you study in a million years you won't be able to find the answer. Good luck 🙂
Lol well thanks. I guess I'll just read through the NYS laws and hope for the best. Ive worked in pharmacy in NY for the past 5 years so hopefully that helps a little. I take it Thursday.
 
Lol well thanks. I guess I'll just read through the NYS laws and hope for the best. Ive worked in pharmacy in NY for the past 5 years so hopefully that helps a little. I take it Thursday.


Yeah like with me I only used Dr Cuties stuff and it was only like 20-30% of the exam the rest I had to guess on. With this exam you will have to guess the best way possible. I don't even know how I passed lol. They must curve the exam because everyone comes out thinking they failed.
 
Yeah like with me I only used Dr Cuties stuff and it was only like 20-30% of the exam the rest I had to guess on. With this exam you will have to guess the best way possible. I don't even know how I passed lol. They must curve the exam because everyone comes out thinking they failed.
Ya that's what I hear from everyone haha
 
Can I purchase your notrs?

I already sold them, sorry. I only have some random packets if you are interested in which pertain to law and they are written by doctor cutie which are controlled substance law, DEA laws, nursing homes and other miscellaneous NYS law information. I can sell these two packets for a good price message me if your interested. And also there were a bunch of questions from these two packets so it is worth the buy.