You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Shark WWeek Signups and GAME thread
Started by dyachei
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Kaydubs - have you looked into MJ? The only way that I can see MJ being a wolf is if he was an original and there were no conversions this game. If dyachei and DVMD allowed a shark that has 3 lynch avoidances to be converted, in combination with an unseerable wolf, a lawyer wolf, and another 3 lynch avoidance wolf, then this game was rigged for villagers to lose from the start.
yup, I didnt balance the game at all. you've hit the nail on the head. 🙄
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Also I am confused as to where some info came from. MJ provided info about the role abilities of another player, is he claiming that this is his ability? If so, why didn't he mention that before when he was making his defense... If that is your ability MJ then who have you looked into? Something's not sitting right with me that MJ thinks I am an original, when I am fairly certain my role and my role ability has been looked into at this point...
I was proving a point not saying that the game is imbalanced. Was just saying my thoughts on the matter, and gave the unlikely alternativeyup, I didnt balance the game at all. you've hit the nail on the head. 🙄
I got my info from kaydubs, not myself lol. Except the bit about Cyndia's lynch avoidance- that was more of a "she's probably got my same ability, since we've confirmed she's got a set number of 'lives.'"Also I am confused as to where some info came from. MJ provided info about the role abilities of another player, is he claiming that this is his ability? If so, why didn't he mention that before when he was making his defense... If that is your ability MJ then who have you looked into? Something's not sitting right with me that MJ thinks I am an original, when I am fairly certain my role and my role ability has been looked into at this point...
Chances are converts lose their abilities to maintain game balance. Dyachei is too smart to let the wolves have two triple death avoidance abilities on their side.
That's not adding up. When kaydubs died, she was revealed to look into roles not role abilities. Kaydubs is not a wolf bc I know she had been successfully protected after she was brought back. Also, I almost got lynched because it was said that the number of times needed to lynch cyndia was a known fact, not something that was merely guessed at by another player. Something is very fishy with you, LIS, and Kaydubs, and I am not liking it...I got my info from kaydubs, not myself lol. Except the bit about Cyndia's lynch avoidance- that was more of a "she's probably got my same ability, since we've confirmed she's got a set number of 'lives.'"
Chances are converts lose their abilities to maintain game balance. Dyachei is too smart to let the wolves have two triple death avoidance abilities on their side.
Hedgie - do you know if at any point during this game whether Kaydubs knew for a fact that you were going to protect her (ie. someone was able to message her on your behalf) It's the best cover in the world, she may have gotten the idea from the stunt the wolves were going to pull in sobsobs will game... If that's not the case, then I am highly inclined to think that LIS or MJ is a wolf...
The only thing that's fishy about me is that I haven't been paying that great of attention to the game since I've been studying my but off damn near 12 hours a day 7 days a week. Kaydubs can look into abilities- she's how I knew FS would seer as a shark, as she looked into FS's role. Unless kaydubs was converted and threw FS under the bus to buy credibility, that makes absolutely no sense for her to have done if she's a wolf, so the only reasonable option for me is to believe she's a villager, and that she can seer abilities.That's not adding up. When kaydubs died, she was revealed to look into roles not role abilities. Kaydubs is not a wolf bc I know she had been successfully protected after she was brought back. Also, I almost got lynched because it was said that the number of times needed to lynch cyndia was a known fact, not something that was merely guessed at by another player. Something is very fishy with you, LIS, and Kaydubs, and I am not liking it...
butt* not but. Damn autocorrect.The only thing that's fishy about me is that I haven't been paying that great of attention to the game since I've been studying my but off damn near 12 hours a day 7 days a week. Kaydubs can look into abilities- she's how I knew FS would seer as a shark, as she looked into FS's role. Unless kaydubs was converted and threw FS under the bus to buy credibility, that makes absolutely no sense for her to have done if she's a wolf, so the only reasonable option for me is to believe she's a villager, and that she can seer abilities.
So here's my issue. I have gotten pms that talk about role abilities and have gotten pms that talk about roles. So is she claiming to have an option of choosing one or the other? If so, I am curious as to the mods write up on kaydubs and why it didn't reflect that... And it's not that crazy she would have done that, people were suspicious of fs already, and she could buy credibility for the rest of the game. That only works in my mind if she knew at some point that hedgie would protect her though.The only thing that's fishy about me is that I haven't been paying that great of attention to the game since I've been studying my but off damn near 12 hours a day 7 days a week. Kaydubs can look into abilities- she's how I knew FS would seer as a shark, as she looked into FS's role. Unless kaydubs was converted and threw FS under the bus to buy credibility, that makes absolutely no sense for her to have done if she's a wolf, so the only reasonable option for me is to believe she's a villager, and that she can seer abilities.
And final word on all of this. LIS, what exactly does your role pm say? Your role message appeared very differently than the other I have to go against...I am wondering if it's possible that LIS is an unseerable chaos, hence why there are no kill night after no kill night, bc he does not have the ability to actually kill.... I don't know, I am just confused at this point that the wolves could actually be this bad at killing.... The only thing going against this theory for me is that willowleaf, by posting a brag video, may have admitted to there being 1 wolf left. So maybe 1 wolf (likely convert) and 1 chaos.... Sorry for those who don't want to read my train of thoughts, it just helps me work through it, and maybe it will help things click for someone else...
Hedgie - do you know if at any point during this game whether Kaydubs knew for a fact that you were going to protect her (ie. someone was able to message her on your behalf) It's the best cover in the world, she may have gotten the idea from the stunt the wolves were going to pull in sobsobs will game... If that's not the case, then I am highly inclined to think that LIS or MJ is a wolf...
I haven't told anyone what I can do or who I was going to protect each night
since WL died?At least two of the no kill nights were times when I successfully protected kaydubs from an attack
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
At least one of them was after that. The most recent successful protection was two nights ago.since WL died?
Wait, so no one died last night and it wasn't because of your protection? Which means either there was an attempt on my life or a conversion?At least one of them was after that. The most recent successful protection was two nights ago.
Well... I am going to *****contingency lynch lis**** based on all of the that
let me try to address everything ya'll are asking. give me a sec....
That's not adding up. When kaydubs died, she was revealed to look into roles not role abilities.
Kaydubs was revealed to be able to look into role abilities not roles. You have it backwards.
Obviously anyone could be a convert at this point, so original roles don't mean much. But I'll say this: there's another source of info than kaydubs and you'd be wise not to lynch me.
Sorry for the absence. Life on ECC rotation.
Yahp.Kaydubs - have you looked into MJ?
It has, but that doesn't make me doubt its' ambiguity any less.when I am fairly certain my role and my role ability has been looked into at this point...
That is inaccurate.When kaydubs died, she was revealed to look into roles not role abilities. .
👍 I also gave you WL btw.Kaydubs can look into abilities- she's how I knew FS would seer as a shark, as she looked into FS's role. Unless kaydubs was converted and threw FS under the bus to buy credibility, that makes absolutely no sense for her to have done if she's a wolf, so the only reasonable option for me is to believe she's a villager, and that she can seer abilities.
Nope, I am making no such claims. I also didn't know hedgie's ability.So is she claiming to have an option of choosing one or the other?
I am willing to vouch for LIS for the moment pending some results.I am wondering if it's possible that LIS is an unseerable chaos
Thanks for this, @hedgiehog , I do appreciate it.At least two of the no kill nights were times when I successfully protected kaydubs from an attack
Kaydubs, the great white shark, who could determine roles (doesn't say role abilities) is dead. I am just getting my info from what the mods posted on here. So, assuming 1 wolf left, hedgie and Kaydubs are both good, LIS is being vouched for by one of the people who is good (and I hope you are confident in your vouch) so that leaves FFM and WZ. Ik that WZ got cleared earlier, and FFM proved his ability to me last night. So... Who is more likely? WZ has been quiet with me recently, but then again we have both been busy the past couple of days.... But otherwise she has not seemed wolfy to me....
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I apologize for my quietness. Life stuff that I won't go into detail about, plus as I mentioned early on I have no way of acquiring any concrete info... So here I am with my feels, which are confused at the moment. Only thing I've gotten all game I have the way of "info" is a message from FFM.
Though I will reiterate that retained abilities do not necessarily indicate lack of conversion, and I do believe we are looking for a convert... Unless we have accounted for all the no kill nights.
Though I will reiterate that retained abilities do not necessarily indicate lack of conversion, and I do believe we are looking for a convert... Unless we have accounted for all the no kill nights.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
And @kaydubs did say she was vouching for LIS "pending some results" which I'm taking to mean that her vouch isn't confident just yet 

Another morning, another dead villager. This time, it's the small, quick mako shark that is gone. Mako sharks, who always act bigger than they are.
Dead is hedgie, the mako shark that would protect others with misleading results.
Player list
Arctic Ocean
1. Kaydubs - Great White Shark
2. Lupin - Common Sawshark
3. LIS
4. devyn - polar bear
5. nohika- Basking Shark
6. Mad Jack
Pacific Ocean
1. FS - Dolphin
2. hedgie - mako shark
3. Orca2011 - Hammerhead Shark
4. cuitlamiztli - Tiger Shark
5. Kpowell - Sand Tiger Shark
Atlantic Ocean
1. cocoa - Whale shark
2. Gwen- Thresher Shark
3. swings - Cobblers Wobbegong Shark
4. VetAsh - Blacktip Reef Shark
Indian Ocean
1. Jamr0ckin - Whitetip Reef Shark
2. FFM
3. Cyndia - Sea Turtle
4. BI - Dogfish
Southern Ocean
1. WildZoo
2. SummerTheLynx
3. WillowLeaf - Female Lawyer (but not a lawyer role)
5. Resolute Mike - The Leopard shark
Lynch deadline 11 pm eastern
Dead is hedgie, the mako shark that would protect others with misleading results.
Player list
Arctic Ocean
1. Kaydubs - Great White Shark
3. LIS
6. Mad Jack
Pacific Ocean
4. cuitlamiztli - Tiger Shark
5. Kpowell - Sand Tiger Shark
Atlantic Ocean
2. Gwen- Thresher Shark
3. swings - Cobblers Wobbegong Shark
4. VetAsh - Blacktip Reef Shark
Indian Ocean
2. FFM
Southern Ocean
1. WildZoo
2. SummerTheLynx
Lynch deadline 11 pm eastern
I may have news. Please stand by.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Protect others with misleading results? Does anybody have any clue what that means? 😕
lynch that heartbreaker, LIS - shark turned Chinese fisherman
Focus! We've more important things!!!Protect others with misleading results? Does anybody have any clue what that means? 😕
OMG! When did that happen? Burn that bastard!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
******************
Unofficial lynch tally:
LIS 1 (kaydubs)
******************
Unofficial lynch tally:
LIS 1 (kaydubs)
******************
### lynch LIS ###
Lynch LIS
******************
Unofficial lynch tally:
LIS 3 (kaydubs, FFM, MJ)
******************
Unofficial lynch tally:
LIS 3 (kaydubs, FFM, MJ)
******************
*****lynch lis****
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Yay my feels were right!
Lynch LIS
Lynch LIS
that's plurality!
I contingency lynched LIS yesterday if FFM didn't change his vote (i told dyachei in the event of a tie), should have trusted your gutYay my feels were right!
Lynch LIS
Plurality reached, lynched closed. Results Pending.
Everyone has decided that LIS seems different from normal. His fins look awkward and what is this net looking thing in his pocket!!!??? They quickly grab hold of him and drag him to the bottom of the ocean allowing him to drown before they finally eat him.
Lynched is, LIS, the cookie cutter shark who could seer role names, turned into a Chinese Fisherman
Player list
Arctic Ocean
1. Kaydubs - Great White Shark
2. Lupin - Common Sawshark
3. LIS - Cookie Cutter Shark, Chinese Fisherman
4. devyn - polar bear
5. nohika- Basking Shark
6. Mad Jack
Pacific Ocean
1. FS - Dolphin
2. hedgie - mako shark
3. Orca2011 - Hammerhead Shark
4. cuitlamiztli - Tiger Shark
5. Kpowell - Sand Tiger Shark
Atlantic Ocean
1. cocoa - Whale shark
2. Gwen- Thresher Shark
3. swings - Cobblers Wobbegong Shark
4. VetAsh - Blacktip Reef Shark
Indian Ocean
1. Jamr0ckin - Whitetip Reef Shark
2. FFM
3. Cyndia - Sea Turtle
4. BI - Dogfish
Southern Ocean
1. WildZoo
2. SummerTheLynx
3. WillowLeaf - Female Lawyer (but not a lawyer role)
5. Resolute Mike - The Leopard shark
Night Deadline is 11AM Eastern
Lynched is, LIS, the cookie cutter shark who could seer role names, turned into a Chinese Fisherman
Player list
Arctic Ocean
1. Kaydubs - Great White Shark
3. LIS - Cookie Cutter Shark, Chinese Fisherman
6. Mad Jack
Pacific Ocean
3. Orca2011 - Hammerhead Shark
4. cuitlamiztli - Tiger Shark
5. Kpowell - Sand Tiger Shark
Atlantic Ocean
2. Gwen- Thresher Shark
3. swings - Cobblers Wobbegong Shark
4. VetAsh - Blacktip Reef Shark
Indian Ocean
2. FFM
Southern Ocean
1. WildZoo
2. SummerTheLynx
Night Deadline is 11AM Eastern
Another day, another dead shark. Goodbye again to kaydubs, still a Great White Shark
Player list
Arctic Ocean
1. Kaydubs - Great White Shark
2. Lupin - Common Sawshark
3. LIS - Cookie Cutter Shark, Chinese Fisherman
4. devyn - polar bear
5. nohika- Basking Shark
6. Mad Jack
Pacific Ocean
1. FS - Dolphin
2. hedgie - mako shark
3. Orca2011 - Hammerhead Shark
4. cuitlamiztli - Tiger Shark
5. Kpowell - Sand Tiger Shark
Atlantic Ocean
1. cocoa - Whale shark
2. Gwen- Thresher Shark
3. swings - Cobblers Wobbegong Shark
4. VetAsh - Blacktip Reef Shark
Indian Ocean
1. Jamr0ckin - Whitetip Reef Shark
2. FFM
3. Cyndia - Sea Turtle
4. BI - Dogfish
Southern Ocean
1. WildZoo
2. SummerTheLynx
3. WillowLeaf - Female Lawyer (but not a lawyer role)
5. Resolute Mike - The Leopard shark
Lynch deadline 10 pm
Player list
Arctic Ocean
2. Lupin - Common Sawshark
3. LIS - Cookie Cutter Shark, Chinese Fisherman
6. Mad Jack
Pacific Ocean
3. Orca2011 - Hammerhead Shark
4. cuitlamiztli - Tiger Shark
5. Kpowell - Sand Tiger Shark
Atlantic Ocean
2. Gwen- Thresher Shark
3. swings - Cobblers Wobbegong Shark
4. VetAsh - Blacktip Reef Shark
Indian Ocean
2. FFM
Southern Ocean
1. WildZoo
2. SummerTheLynx
Lynch deadline 10 pm
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
This is the longest I've ever been alive in a WW game 😱
I have no idea what to do
I have no idea what to do
noobsThis is the longest I've ever been alive in a WW game 😱
I have no idea what to do
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
😢noobs![]()
i wouldn't have said anything if you hadn't 😉
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
E
Escalla
This is the longest I've ever been alive in a WW game 😱
I have no idea what to do
****
Lynchy lynchy!
****
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I was celebrating my survival! I'm usually killed much much earlier, it's exciting to still be playing 😀i wouldn't have said anything if you hadn't 😉
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Lynch STL
My gut is telling me that he has been converted... And I have to trust my gut.
My gut is telling me that he has been converted... And I have to trust my gut.
This is the longest I've ever been alive in a WW game 😱
I have no idea what to do
well, it looks like we are down to 1 wolf vs 3 villagers +/- any chaos.
My guess is we are looking for a convert, though there could be an original out there too. I assumed kaydubs seered everyone at least once, but I am not sure.
WZ was cleared by LIS prior to his conversion. Doesn't mean she's not a wolf, just that she's not an original. Did anyone receive a message from FFM last night?
Kaydubs seemed to have the worst feeling about STL due to his role ambiguity.
One potential option we have is to lynch me and hope I've got another dodge left. No matter who the wolves take down at night, we'll end up with 3 players remaining, giving us a 1 in 3 chance of nabbing the last wolf. Right now we've got a 1 in 4 chance and if we screw it up it's probably game.
Kaydubs seemed to have the worst feeling about STL due to his role ambiguity.
One potential option we have is to lynch me and hope I've got another dodge left. No matter who the wolves take down at night, we'll end up with 3 players remaining, giving us a 1 in 3 chance of nabbing the last wolf. Right now we've got a 1 in 4 chance and if we screw it up it's probably game.