Shark WWeek Signups and GAME thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Well, what are gonna do. I was converted a cycle after LIS. Only a wolf for 3 nights I think. Realized I was hosed when I had to choose who to kill last night.
if you had gotten WZ lynched instead of the other one, you could have won

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
if you had gotten WZ lynched instead of the other one, you could have won

Yeah, by the time I knew she was hard to kill, it would've been hard to flip flop my lynch vote, get others to follow, without it being super obvious.

My end game experience is limited to being lynched as a villager to end the game. For the most part.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah, by the time I knew she was hard to kill, it would've been hard to flip flop my lynch vote, get others to follow, without it being super obvious.

My end game experience is limited to being lynched as a villager to end the game. For the most part.
It wasn't me this time!! :D

Reactions: 1 user

So was I right that the wolves didn't know my ability? I'm glad I didn't tell anyone.

I was the most horrible co-mod ever this game. But dyachei did amazing and rocked it out solo! And like she said everything was RNG, no roles were changed, nothing was added or taken away.

Sorry, I was so MIA, still don't have internet in my apartment, should get that tomorrow. Good game, everyone! :)

Members don't see this ad :)
the seer lost that ability. but ffm was able to keep PMing.
Ah, that's what threw me off, because I figured the only reason LIS stopped talking to kaydubs was because he lost his ability. But I guess I should have thought it could be different for different abilities.

So how did my role work? I am really confused about when and How I got pms, and why I sometimes didn't. And see WZ, you should have trusted my gut before I started going crazy and concocting too many theories in my head... As I should have trusted yours. Just mehs all around

So how did my role work? I am really confused about when and How I got pms, and why I sometimes didn't. And see WZ, you should have trusted my gut before I started going crazy and concocting too many theories in my head... As I should have trusted yours. Just mehs all around
I think you were suspicious of FFM before he was converted, though I'm not sure about the timeline :laugh:
Hey, it all worked out ok :) you didn't get lynched as early as usual, team madzoo won it for the village... Good stuff all around :D

I think you were suspicious of FFM before he was converted, though I'm not sure about the timeline :laugh:
Hey, it all worked out ok :) you didn't get lynched as early as usual, team madzoo won it for the village... Good stuff all around :D
I think it was the day he was converted, so it was more lucky then anything else, but still :p

it was random whether you got info and what info you did get was the choice of the mods

It was a really hard decision to lynch you versus FFM. Everyone had suspicions about you, but I'd trusted you all game up to that point. I just figured if everyone else's gut said to lynch you, maybe they had better instincts than I did.

It was a really hard decision to lynch you versus FFM. Everyone had suspicions about you, but I'd trusted you all game up to that point. I just figured if everyone else's gut said to lynch you, maybe they had better instincts than I did.
It really was difficult, but it was the only thing that made sense to me at the time. Maybe if I'd had more time to think I would have considered that FFM was a much better choice for conversion, but :shrug:

it was random whether you got info and what info you did get was the choice of the mods
Ah okay, I was trying to figure out a rhyme or reason to it, but random would explain it haha.

Nah that makes sense. It's just me as a player (forgetting about roles) is just a terrible conversion target, as I have never truly made it to the end game (will usually make to the second to last lynch and get lynched there).

It really was difficult, but it was the only thing that made sense to me at the time. Maybe if I'd had more time to think I would have considered that FFM was a much better choice for conversion, but :shrug:
Unless you are a wolf, I am never going to be converted :p. But I was a good role conversion target, that is very true.

Great game thanks mods! Had a lot of fun with my role :)

That was a fun game! Thanks, dyachei and DVMD!!!
Never, it seems. Being a villager is my destiny, and I'm okay with that.
That just means you'll have an epic game whenever you first get to be an original wolf. We'll be so used to thinking of you as a villager and then you'll betray us. ;)

@SummerTheLynx I was really impressed with your accurate feels. You kept listing the wolves in your lists of most suspicious people. And after conversion time you PMed something like "FFM and LIS are the most likely converts" but I was already dead so couldn't even warn them. :(

Good game, all!

Unless you are a wolf, I am never going to be converted :p. But I was a good role conversion target, that is very true.
Can't decide whether converting you or fooling you would be more fun... Hmmm...
That just means you'll have an epic game whenever you first get to be an original wolf. We'll be so used to thinking of you as a villager and then you'll betray us. ;)
I'm not sure if I would be able to tell if MJ were a wolf simply because his villager play is so well established, or if I wouldn't notice because I would be so used to being able to trust him!

@dyachei So converts retained their abilities? If MJ had been converted would he have retained his death avoidances?

I lost my ability on conversion, or I would have had a very easy time of it for two reasons: 1) I could have fooled Kaydubs by continuing to supply role names, and 2) I would have converted someone other than FFM (no offense, FFM ... just could have used one or two of the other role abilities out there).

Since I lost my ability I presumed everyone did, which was incorrect.

Excellent game, mods! It was fun!

I lost my ability on conversion, or I would have had a very easy time of it for two reasons: 1) I could have fooled Kaydubs by continuing to supply role names, and 2) I would have converted someone other than FFM (no offense, FFM ... just could have used one or two of the other role abilities out there).

Since I lost my ability I presumed everyone did, which was incorrect.
Makes sense, and I made the same assumption, which is why I was hesitant to go after FFM when he continued to prove his ability, and STL wasn't able to provide anything that definitely proved he still had his.

SHARK WEEK!

5976982a65476253183236.gif

Also, a LIS conversion game. lol

I saw 18 pages and thought I had missed singups for this game.. I was so upset :laugh: