SHWWENANIGOATS: The Unauthorized GGOATS Sequel - Sign Up Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

supershorty

Don't look so vexed, toots.
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Cute Goats Playing GIFs | Tenor

Once upon a time, there was a beautiful mermaid who lived on a rock in the Atlantic. The mermaid decided she was going to be not only a doctor, but also a farmer of the greatest species known to the universe. Along the way, she became a Queeb, and all bowed down to Her Majebsty.

GGOATS!!!!!!!!

She wrote a game once about GGOATS and it became legend in the minds of all who knew her. All who knew goats. All who knew... GGOATS.

Once upon a time, there was a dog named dog, who lived under a couch and spent the dog days being a dog. The dog decided she was going to doggedly pursue being a dogtor and writing games about being a farmer, and had no other experience with GGOATS other than playing GGOATS and letting baby goats nibble on her fur.

Somehow, this unlikely pairing just knew that they were meant to do one thing together.

Combine the chaotic energy of their souls, defy expectations, and unleash an unauthorized, unlicensed, utterly indescribable creation that can only be described as unexpected.

We now present, for your entertainment and our
sheer
terror
(not really)

SHWWENANIGOATS: The Unauthorized GGOATS Sequel
All of the chaos of a goat with none of the electric fence control

Deets:
Cycle timing: 36/12
Mechanics: NONSTANDARD, SUBJECT TO THE TWISTED MINDS OF SAR AND sHORTY
assumptions NOT advised beyond assuming it's going to be a great time

Your mods will be myself and @SARdoghandler. We assume no responsibility for the chaos the goats may cause. Please remain in your seat with seatbelts fastened. Helmets are recommended.

Players:
etc.

Subs:
etc.

Tots:
etc.

We do not have a minimum number required to run but would prefer at least 9.​

Members don't see this ad.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 1 users
Players:
1. AM
etc.

Subs:
etc.

Tots:
etc.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Getting back in the game

Lets Fight About It GIF

(Is it really that difficult to get 9 players these days?? I remember when it was like 30+)

Players:
1. AM
2. Chillbo
etc.

Subs:
etc.

Tots:
etc.

Reactions: 1 user
Here We Go Again GIF

• Care
  • Haha
I haven’t played since literally new years weekend but I work on a goat farm and since we had 4 new kids this week I feel like I need to play

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I still don't understand this game; I am bad at all games. Is it going to take so much time my cats will be neglected? They won't like that.
make the cats play too

We also offer an option for people who want to check it out without committing to playing yet called being a sidecar, which would involve you NOT playing the game, but we'd put you in the role PM of someone who was playing and you could see how it all works/ask them questions/ask the mods questions and then decide if it's something you'd want to do in the future!

make the cats play too

We also offer an option for people who want to check it out without committing to playing yet called being a sidecar, which would involve you NOT playing the game, but we'd put you in the role PM of someone who was playing and you could see how it all works/ask them questions/ask the mods questions and then decide if it's something you'd want to do in the future!
That sounds great so I could see how it works! The cats are super helpful, I'm sure they'd be great at it. (Flat cats are the only way to get a photo of all of them at once.)
0426231402a edit.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
I can't find the most current sign up sheet but please sign me up! seems like lounge game is being shelved for now.

• Love
Players:
1. AM
2. Chillbo
3. genny
4. Clem
5. eleanor
6. @mkg323?
7. Dubz
8. Zenon
9. @potentialsheltervet ?
10. sheltermed
11. Vis if it ends before August 6 or if a pre-arranged sub tag team is possible
etc.

Subs:
etc.

Tots:
uts. Lawpy
etc.

Sidecars
1. Asher

• Hmm
Wait just kidding I forgot I will be out of the country all week!

• Care
  • Sad