supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
The problem is the "misunderstanding" evolves every other post.You continue to use my misunderstanding of game mechanics as evidence of wolfiness and no apparent amount of explanation or justification has caused you to aback down.
Maybe your packmate doesn't know the difference either. Heck, they might not even be awake right now.If I was a wolf would my pack mates let me be this stupid?!?!?
Was the bird wearing any kind of headgear?N3, targeted Sporty, who was indeed visited by Zenon, as well as by AM, and, dare I say, a flightless bird.
Like I said I'm protective.It interests me that sporty was visited by zenon and lived
She's a bodyguard.2 wolves vs a jailer and a protector?
Can I ask why you didn't comment on any of the inconsistent things that Chillbo has said?Oh nm then
Hey, so if Wolf!Chillbo knew shelter was the jailer, why didn’t he kill her last night?She's a bodyguard.
I guess I’m not as perturbed as you areCan I ask why you didn't comment on any of the inconsistent things that Chillbo has said?
I don't know, why has he been yeeting her nonstop until I confronted him?Hey, so if Wolf!Chillbo knew shelter was the jailer, why didn’t he kill her last night?
That's very interesting, genny.I guess I’m not as perturbed as you are
I believe he is a watcher. Just a wolf one.I dunno how to feel about Chillbo cause they are right about me visiting Sporty but I previously announced that in thread
@sheltermed are Chillbo's results on you accurate?
Which one? He said one thing and then changed it.I dunno how to feel about Chillbo cause they are right about me visiting Sporty but I previously announced that in thread
@sheltermed are Chillbo's results on you accurate?
N1, targeted AM; as I said, always seer/track the mayor immediately!!1! However, with the chaos redirect, I ended up tracking shelter, who did indeed perform movement, but unclear as to what.
Looking back, I was redirected onto shelter, and motion was detected, so in that regard, someone must have acted upon her.
vote: ChillboI believe he is a watcher. Just a wolf one.
Even his timeline of clearing genny doesn't match up.
What about the other result. I believe he had 2 on you? IircWhich one? He said one thing and then changed it.
In any case, it may be accurate. In my n1 result, it said that there were footprints in front of my stall. So I guess someone could have come by to look at me or do something else to me, but that was the chaos night so seemingly nothing actually happened
I quoted both so I will need you to specify plsWhat about the other result. I believe he had 2 on you? Iirc
Didn't say.Was the bird wearing any kind of headgear?
I'm pretty interested but this thread is so dead and I dunno what to do with thatIs that a 2018 in your pants? Or are y'all just uninterested in solving this endgame?
It's actually pretty good yeahMe looking up lolcatting led me to find there there was an MLP redux last year; hopefully it brought as much joy as the original
(I think he means an MLP game that ran on here)It's actually pretty good yeah
Oh lols sad(I think he means an MLP game that ran on here)
I loved running it!Me looking up lolcatting led me to find there there was an MLP redux last year; hopefully it brought as much joy as the original
I mean@Animal Midwife @SportPonies do you have evidence of Zenon's claim being true? did you get any notifications that you were bodyguarded or whatever?
Still pretty good. Her claim and reasoning makes sense too.We voting chillbo today?
How’s everyone feeling about Zenon?
I’m sure it’s in the thread somewhere but I’m still at work. I’ll try to read more when I’m home.
Who do you think the team is?I don’t want to vote Chillbo or AM
Since when are you someone who evaluates mechanics?Still pretty good. Her claim and reasoning makes sense too.
Since four years ago, Sporty.Since when are you someone who evaluates mechanics?
I don’t know. I’m really bad at endgameWho do you think the team is?
I'm gonna need more than that. I still don't even have the slightest idea of why you're clearing Chillbo.I don’t know. I’m really bad at endgame
I don’t understand why you’re clearing zenonI'm gonna need more than that. I still don't even have the slightest idea of why you're clearing Chillbo.
Why do you feel like you’re open wolfingI don’t know. I’m really bad at endgame
That’s a long time, it’s spookySince four years ago, Sporty.
Because my village play is just that goodWhy do you feel like you’re open wolfing
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.