SHWWENANIGOATS: The Unauthorized GGOATS Sequel - Sign Up Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I'll play if I can have a sidecar of [redacted dude]

What does this mean, sporty

What Do You Mean Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

Members don't see this ad.

What the heck is this game exactly?
let-me-explain-sum-up.gif

Basically it's an online version of the party game werewolf/mafia. If you haven't played or watched an online/text based version before this may not be the best game to jump into as there may be non-standard mechanics for the lulz. It would however be a great game to tot/watch as it should be quite amusing!

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
let-me-explain-sum-up.gif

Basically it's an online version of the party game werewolf/mafia. If you haven't played or watched an online/text based version before this may not be the best game to jump into as there may be non-standard mechanics for the lulz. It would however be a great game to tot/watch as it should be quite amusing!
I yield. NFC

No, I can't play with it starting Wednesday. I'd be totally MIA for like a week 😔

I yield. NFC
I was trying to find a specific post for you that explains it well, but I'm not turning up the one I wanted, so while I keep looking, this one has a pretty solid explanation! As SAR mentioned, this game will have extremely nonstandard mechanics so probably isn't the best option for a first-time player, but we do offer sidecars (described above in a post to Ashers) for people who want to check it out and see what it's about!

(or you're welcome to dive in, of course, it just might be more confusing than a normal first-time WW game would be :laugh: )

I was trying to find a specific post for you that explains it well, but I'm not turning up the one I wanted, so while I keep looking, this one has a pretty solid explanation! As SAR mentioned, this game will have extremely nonstandard mechanics so probably isn't the best option for a first-time player, but we do offer sidecars (described above in a post to Ashers) for people who want to check it out and see what it's about!

(or you're welcome to dive in, of course, it just might be more confusing than a normal first-time WW game would be )
Thanks but nah I'll just play online poker..

Final Roster

Players:
1. AM
2. Chillbo
3. genny
4. Clem
5. Zenge
6. @mkg323?
7. Dubz
8. Zenon
10. sheltermed
11. Vis
14. SportPonies
etc.

Subs:
1. Lawpy
2. samac
etc.

Tots:
uts.
etc.

Sidecars
1. Asher
2. Sporty’s friend

Roles will be sent out tonight, probably, with game opening tomorrow morning.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 2 users