You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
SHWWENANIGOATS: The Unauthorized GGOATS Sequel - GAME THREAD
Started by supershorty
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Princess Abigail
<3 Bubbly Magical Girl <3
Why do you think you died bb I know lol(This was a lie btw I did sr you)
There is some sort of irony in me finally village reading AM in a game where she's not technically village.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Damn can't believe I got in a fight with both wolves and then was like, pocketed by them backing down from my rage. Smh.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
D4 flavor updatedDay 4
Late during the nights, some goats had heard the sharp, piercing BORKBORKBORKs of a dog echoing across the fairgrounds. None of them knew where the borks were coming from, but having a herding dog around livestock wasn't exactly an unusual occurrence. It was pretty normal.
Each night, he carefully selected a stall to surveil and lay in wait. Sometimes he was able to channel his focus and see exactly who passed by. Other times, he just couldn't resist turning his head to look for the source of a tempting scent. Regardless of whether he saw the passersby, he made sure to alert the rest of the fair that something was amiss.
![]()
The corgi huffed to himself from his location between 2 hay bales. It was the perfect spot for watching the goings-on in the barn and making sure no riff-raff disturbed the goats. Or, at the very least, alerting the entire world if he saw something unexpected. He was so tired. He felt like the fair had been much more of a marathon slog than the shorter sprints he was used to. Heck, he had short legs, and keeping up with the kids and more weathered (wethered?) goats took a lot out of him. But he'd persisted, doing the best he could for his charges. They were resistant to listening to him, but he kept trying his hardest.
![]()
For several days, the goats had circled around him and he'd feared he might be trampled, but his sharp growls and barks had held them back. The situation felt different today. There was a grit and a resolve behind the stubborn accusations of one of the goats, and many of the others were falling into line behind her. He barked and barked, but the group closed in and as the sun's rays faded, so too did his protests.
Dead is...
5 players remain
@Animal Midwife
@genny
@Zenon
@sheltermed
@SportPonies
On to greener pastures:
@mkg323, DISHONOR ON YOU, DISHONOR ON YOUR COW, village conversation maker and friend next door
@Viscernable, Kronk, village lighter of fires
@Clem J, Generic Goat Role, village RELEASE THE GGOATS 1x mass stall swapper
@Zenge142, Betty Boop, village ACME item creator
@WildZoo, Red Herring, village conspiracy theory publishing author
@Chillbo Baggins, Corgi, village moderately distractable watchdog
It is now Night 4. Submit your night actions ASAP.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
TOC also updated
No it didn't. I killed youMy night results last night were
"Night 4: You send your official decree to genny. You have died."
So that means using my night action on genny killed me. @genny you better pay up with that art in reconciliation.
I really didn't want you to be actually mad at me lolDamn can't believe I got in a fight with both wolves and then was like, pocketed by them backing down from my rage. Smh.
Yeah I forgot to come back to it and say it overnight lol, big ripWhy do you think you died bb I know lol
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I KNEW IT!!Why do you think you died bb I know lol
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Dubz really ****ed up moving off that Zenon vote, smh smh
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
It greatly amused the mods that in a GGOATS game, the first role to flip was the matchmaker from Mulan and everyone was just like
"yeah that seems legit with the theme, sure"
"yeah that seems legit with the theme, sure"
Thanks for a fun game, y’all. Been too long since we spent some quality time together.
Fantastic writeups @supershorty . And bless @SARdoghandler and her new bebe.
Fantastic writeups @supershorty . And bless @SARdoghandler and her new bebe.
Princess Abigail
<3 Bubbly Magical Girl <3
SamesI really didn't want you to be actually mad at me lol
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Princess Abigail
<3 Bubbly Magical Girl <3
Thank you xDYeah I forgot to come back to it and say it overnight lol, big rip
Princess Abigail
<3 Bubbly Magical Girl <3
*hugs*Dubz really ****ed up moving off that Zenon vote, smh smh
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I'm rarely actually mad, just in-game mad. I mean the emotions are real but they don't extend to game exterior most of the time. I compartmentalize these things.I really didn't want you to be actually mad at me lol
Yes, it was a joke.No it didn't. I killed you![]()
![]()
If there's anything anyone should have taken away from this game, it's that I can't tell when anyone on here is joking. It's text too ffs!Yes, it was a joke.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 3K
- Views
- 118K
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 150K
- Replies
- 70
- Views
- 4K