Smash Bros WW Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Unofficial Party of Day 5 Lynch Tally:
BBC (16)
- AM, genny, Paws, WZ, kcough, SAR, MA, Coffee, Pippy, Mel, nyan, bryndy, KB-allie, dolp, Skim, LOTF
Paws ()
kcough () -
Glamm aka bryndy () -
AM () -
Coffee () -
Mel (2) - BBC, DVMD
WZ () -

18/20

Lynch deadline in 2 hours (9pm Central)
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm not following how that kept you from thinking moose was a wolf and the reason you were attacked. You seemed to initially but what made you change your mind?
She actually did think this. We talked about it a lot in PM. Coffee did lynch Moose after that happened, I think it was yesterday? And I talked her into holding off on lynching Moose.
 
She actually did think this. We talked about it a lot in PM. Coffee did lynch Moose after that happened, I think it was yesterday? And I talked her into holding off on lynching Moose.
That should have been an easy enough question for coffee to answer herself 😛 I know she initially lynched her, was trying to figure out what caused the change.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Good thing I knew genny was going to track her before the night cycle started.
Sarcasm?
ah crap I forgot your vote was a contingency vote, okay I concede here...
I am tunneling so hard right now, in my mind "Wolf-AM knew who was making the kill, contingency lynched that person in case they get caught". Which is why I can't be trusted to be unbiased when I'm all riled up in WW 🙄
 
Are you pushing my lynch??? 😱
I think she’s pocketing you!
Totally pushing it as hard as possible.

So much so,

Unlynch wz, lynch Mel

That should definitely get people to lynch you now.

I know you be scared.
awww I love you too 😍


@CoffeeQuestionMark the mods got back to me and just said that “not all abilities return results” so while I believe you’re village I can’t corroborate you protecting me :shrug:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad